Facebook clickjacking

BoxBox Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A lot of my friends have been recently getting clickjacked. They tag about 50 people on pics relating 9/11 which links to
http://stump.ws/gesex

Anyone else notice any odd activity. It all seems synchronized. About a minute ago, about 90 of my friends were tagged by 3 people all in less than 15 seconds.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I deleted all retards who get screwed over on Facebook, because seriously - how can you be such an idiot? Instead of having them spam up my wall with their shitty hi-jacked accounts, I just remove them :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Can I haz a screenshot. It would be wise to censore everything, I just want to see the message.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Can I haz a screenshot. It would be wise to censore everything, I just want to see the message.

I just went back to check and it wasn't there anymore.

I then logged in my alternative account and it said I was tagged in a picture. When I clicked on the notification, nothing showed up.

It seems facebook's on to this. I'll be sure to take a screenshot next time.
  • edited April 2011
    Part of this could be due to Facebook's natural glitchy-ness y'know dude. Why can't the developers actually write something stable for once anyway :facepalm:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nah. It just seems that a lot of dumbasses are getting phished. They're spreading some "truth of 9/11" thing.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    There's all kinds of spam going around Facebook. I get messages from people all the time on FB chat from people who've gotten their accounts hacked sending me a link. Generally I either delete them or post on their wall making fun of them for being stupid.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Part of this could be due to Facebook's natural glitchy-ness y'know dude. Why can't the developers actually write something stable for once anyway :facepalm:

Or at least fix the fucking chat.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Or at least fix the fucking chat.

THIS!

My chat is duplicating my friends! It's been like that since last year! And it randomly d/cs on Adium.
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    get a myspace, they are way kewler
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    I avoid clicking anything on any site unless I know for 100% sure it goes where it says it goes.