Wrong in Progres

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Life
I have been awake for more than 22+ hours and it's 1:47 PM now. When I am at this stage I seem to write some weird stuff. So. sit back and relax while my brain takes a leak.

It all started way abck, back when playing in the park was considered the right thing to do, back when kissing your little sister was innoncent and a signof affection back when babies came from different worlds, back when everything around you was pure and simple.

There was a boy who was innoncent, he didn't know much of anything, he did feel tempted about things, he had dreams, those erotic wet dreams that made you wet your bed with the sticky fluid, those arousing dreams that you forgot once your penis did his job. He didn't know what they were, all he knew was it happened from time to time.

He used to hear stories of warriors or in this case fighters, fighters who would bed some woman and the next day they will lose their power, their strength. He didn't knew what those men did in rooms and why the fighter got weaker when he was with the woman for a night. No one told him but they all assumed he might know it because of his each.

He got some clues from here and there, watching some movies and just being creative. He would slide under his blanket and then imagine playing a show for himself. His stories would always start with him being a normal guy with irresistable looks. Some ship would come and they will take him hostage. The ship will have beautfil girls in them, sort of a Alien Harem. They would take him to their commander and she will ask him about things. He will act innoncent and will avoid failling for them. The girls will dance around him seduce him but he will not fall for them.

After giving up on him, they will take him to their princess. He would be forced to lay with her, she will seduce him but he will counter seduce him and the princess who likes to play with men will get played by him. She will beg for his love, they might take his body and molest him but they would never get love from him. He likes to play these roles because it felt nice. The cinema would end up with some big scene which mainly invovled long kissing. He didn't know what to do, it just felt nice.

Then fully aroused he would do the thing he knows. He would fold his blanket and start rubbing his dick. It felt nice, the soft blanket rubbing his hard penis. After few strokes he would release the fluids. It felt so good that he did it all the time, his clothes were crisped because of it. He didn't wonder if his parent found out because he usually cleaned his own clothes for hid the victim pants and shalwars.

He didn't feel any tits, the girl he liked here unapproachable and being the guy he was, he couldn't approach them. In his mind he thought differently, he wasn't like other guys, he was hornyy but he had patience as well. He believed in ture love, he thought one day some girl will come and they will fall in love and on his wedding night he will hold her hand and tell her that he kept himself pure for her. He would look into her eyes and try to find the the same commitment.

The funny thing is, he didn't know the ...

The power went out while I was writing this. It's 3:19 PM now and I am no longer capable of writing anything. Going to sleep now.

Comments