[ebook] How to live Safely in a Dangerous World.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
51H5wcxe%2BvL._SS500_.jpg

I thought &T may appreciate this. Slightly grey-area legal and some good ideas/food for thought.
The first - and ONLY - guide to combine the most practical methods of self-protection in a single volume. Packed with proven safety techniques, expert tips, and survival methods you can use in your everyday life. For example . . .

Burglary: How burglars choose a home - how to choose an alarm system - what to do when a break-in occurs.

Making your Neighborhood Safe For Kids: How to talk to your kids about crime - how they should carry valuables - how you should survey your neighborhood for hot spots - safety rules every kid should know.

Walking The Sidewalks Safely: Should you make eye contact with suspicious persons? How you should dress for safety.

Automatic Teller Machines: The right time to use them - Picking the safest locations.

Street Gangs: What to do when confronted by gangs - what can you do when gangs come to your neighborhood?

Violence In School: Teaching your children What to do - what you can do in schools.

Discover the inside information used by security professionals. Here's what you'll find in other sections of this practical book:

* Home Defense: Preparing yourself mentally to shoot - making a home defense plan - coming home to an intruder - answering the door - what to say when you got the drop on an intruder - how to search your house - what to do after you shoot an intruder.
* Chemical Sprays: The different types - how to effectively carry and use.
* Improvised Self-Defense Weapons: How to recognize... and use house hold items.
* Auto Theft: Two common things you should NEVER do - The Club - alarms.
* Carjacking: The most dangerous places in your city - 20 steps you can take to prevent a carjacking - common ploys most carjackers use.

Direct Download.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Looks like a good read thanks.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Just grow up in the Hood for a while

you'll learn how to survive right away.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Can somebody reupload elsewhere? I'm interested.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick snap out of it you're going mad!
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited April 2011
    More pointless shit by Nick...

Anyway, this looks like an awesome read. Thanks for posting.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Cheers mate. Zeitgeist is wank and for people who need the facts of the world put into an .avi format and backed with spooky music.
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks for posting this, I Just downloaded it and I'll give it a read in a little while. :D
  • edited May 2011
    I just finished reading this and it's pretty good. It certainly brings out the paranoia a bit, which is always good :D I'm usually on the lookout for pickpockets and thieves, but this Ebook has given me a better insight into other dangers too. I love paranoia, and analyzing everything around me. A good read, and I enjoyed the part about securing your home too - kinda reminded me of the book called "Secrets of a Superthief" (another good read).

Furthermore, a black person just sat next to me and she smells bad :facepalm:
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    The best way to learn how to survive is to experience things IRL, in my opinion. Still, I'm going to give this a skim.