Another view of reality

NickNick Locked
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011

This is not a drill, watch the video , re-adjust your priorities, get out of Matrix and think of your own, change the World, before it's too late.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

www.thepangea.org

www.insidejob.com

http://www.klibrary.gr/en/info

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    Watched this for a good hour. With all these problems with the monetary system, higher taxes and inflation, replacing jobs with machines..the middle class will be going down; and this video just strengthens my belief.

Yes, while you are "waking up", all of us, since most of us are middle class, needs to find a way to become financially secured. But i hope that within this process, people do not chase money, because after seeing past experiences with my own eyes..and this video, you'll be running away with money chasing after you.

edit: sorry that this went to HB, but thanks for posting that video! It gave me the stronger belief to fight for the future i want to have, instead of the future i have to have :)
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Zeitgeist is liberal propaganda.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    This thread isn't HB material. The OP is clearly very serious. I haven't watched the video yet, so I don't know if I agree with everything that it'll say, but this definitely does NOT belong in this forum. Surely VBulletin allows for splitting of threads yes? Split off the offending posts to HB and move the rest of the thread back where it belongs.

I'll watch some of the video and give a more on topic reply later.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Moved to the old section.
    You can't control the flow of conversation, you need to relax and let things progress. Most threads take 1-2 pages to become good. You need to give them some time to really work. Adding strict rules doesn't help.

EDIT: Op, next time try a better title that explains the thread a bit :)