Rodent Piece of shit

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
i told you nigga you going to have to ban me to shut me up

I'll keep spamming to you do

Comments

• LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    a person..who got his thread moved to another forum is so mad that he wants to be banned?:confused: adding oil to the fire isn't going to solve your problem:p
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    it may solve others tho lololo
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Just a point I'd like to make here, that is somewhat relevant. Now this isn't excusing BHD's flooding in the least, instead just a commentary towards the advice given on the original warning.

The mod suggested..."make a thread in B & M........".

The problem is, this IS Rodent we are discussing here...who is the mod of B&M and has a history of moving/locking threads willy nilly when shit doesn't go his way. Coupled with the fact his butthurt and insecurity dictates a lot of his posting behaviors as well as his moderarting decisions(?), posters can't use the usual tactics they would towards any other moderator on this website....clearly Dark Rodent is a speciall needs/coddled case separate from the other mods.

Again, not justifying BHD's flooding...but giving someone the advice of "take it to B&M" when having to deal with Rodent's impulsive idiocy, is flawed guidance and a waste of everyone's time. It would only add fuel to the fire, and as Rodent proves time and time again...the guy STARTS many more fires then he actually puts out. :thumbsdown:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes, that is a possibility that TDR would have acted like a child. But I have confidence that he would have handled it in a respective manner.

Not only does he instigate trouble, but he also stirs up shit in his own forum. Demod this joke immediately.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Show me one legitimate bitch or moan I have moved from B&M DaGuru, just one. In fact throughout this entire incident the only action I took was to grab my broom and sweep up the trash in PLRC by moving all seven of BHD's HB threads to The Department of Wast Management.

So go ahead Spectral erm I mean DaGuru find one post i have moved out of B&M that was a legitimate bitch or moan. The only threads I move out of here are the goofy HB shit like someone who makes a thread about how much they hate eating maroon mushrooms on Mars for example. Hell I didn't even drop the hammer on the stupid little shit stain.

So until you can provide proof of your baseless attacks I kindly suggest you keep your fingers away from the keyboard to avoid making more of an ass of yourself then most people already see you for.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol nigga got b&
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Not only does he instigate trouble, but he also stirs up shit in his own forum. Demod this joke immediately.

Ask yourself why the only ones who don't like me are the ones who have been banned or warned by me and other mods.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Flooding is never cool, anyway, I think he was high.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Flooding is never cool, anyway, I think he was high.

i think you're high, fake ass muslim
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    i think you're high, fake ass muslim

0.0000001% high.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Show me one legitimate bitch or moan I have moved from B&M DaGuru, just one. In fact throughout this entire incident the only action I took was to grab my broom and sweep up the trash in PLRC by moving all seven of BHD's HB threads to The Department of Wast Management.

So go ahead Spectral erm I mean DaGuru find one post i have moved out of B&M that was a legitimate bitch or moan. The only threads I move out of here are the goofy HB shit like someone who makes a thread about how much they hate eating maroon mushrooms on Mars for example. Hell I didn't even drop the hammer on the stupid little shit stain.

So until you can provide proof of your baseless attacks I kindly suggest you keep your fingers away from the keyboard to avoid making more of an ass of yourself then most people already see you for.

You want proof of your willy nilly haphazard modding?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11670

Witness how that nonsensical tripe is nothing more than an IMG tag, yet you moved BHD's thread this morning over to HB.

So when it suits YOU to post irrelevant/no content threads all over B&M, you can spam the place day in and day out with your repetitive threads calling out users you don't like.

But if someone you don't like or has stung your behind in the past, of course you run to your control panel as fast as you possibly can.

In regard to wrongful LOCKING of threads, one only has to look at page 1 of B&M and see enough of your spastic approach to "moderating"(?).

As for your "suggestions" to me, whether you have "kindness" behind the tone or not....again, you can go fuck yourself. You have no reign or stroke in this section and your suggestions/expectations/wants hold absolutely no water for any of us. You are just another user in this section (albeit a whiney, pouty, and hypocritical user)....so take your guidance and shove it straight up your ass.
  • edited April 2011
    Ah, nevermind, at least at The Damaged One they've embraced him with open arms (post 16).

Personally I find that fucking hilarious.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    i told you nigga you going to have to ban me to shut me up

I'll keep spamming to you do

looks like you got shut up lol
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    You want proof of your willy nilly haphazard modding?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=11670

Witness how that nonsensical tripe is nothing more than an IMG tag, yet you moved BHD's thread this morning over to HB.

So when it suits YOU to post irrelevant/no content threads all over B&M, you can spam the place day in and day out with your repetitive threads calling out users you don't like.

But if someone you don't like or has stung your behind in the past, of course you run to your control panel as fast as you possibly can.

In regard to wrongful LOCKING of threads, one only has to look at page 1 of B&M and see enough of your spastic approach to "moderating"(?).

As for your "suggestions" to me, whether you have "kindness" behind the tone or not....again, you can go fuck yourself. You have no reign or stroke in this section and your suggestions/expectations/wants hold absolutely no water for any of us. You are just another user in this section (albeit a whiney, pouty, and hypocritical user)....so take your guidance and shove it straight up your ass.

Nice try Spec er DaGuru but the thread you linked to was a legitimate flame against another user not an imaginary half baked bitch about something that didn't take place.

Would you like another chance?

Oh and I have one question for you.
    U MAD BRO?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Nice try Spec er DaGuru but the thread you linked to was a legitimate flame against another user not an imaginary half baked bitch about something that didn't take place.

Would you like another chance?

Oh and I have one question for you.
    U MAD BRO?

So basically the NEW standard for your bastardized version of B&M is nothing more than an IMG tag....that is considered a post with "content"? Remember that folks, make sure he keeps some consistency with this new precedent he insists is "proper"(?) posting in B&M.

Want another truly whimsical nugget of stupidity from Rodent?......

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14230

Now granted, this isn't a B&M example....but it is a GREAT example of Rodent's ever changing "standards" of posting, and the profound hypocrisy that flows through his veins.

Remember, Fanglekai was the mod that resigned after a huge shitstorm was started by Rodent's insistence that using alt accounts would be "fun". Back then Rodent thought it was would be funny/entertaining for him to have a sock puppet behind everyone's back, one that would post nothing but one-liners with a Yoda shtick.

In essence he gets "pleasure" the same way a toddler would at make pretend time....or a pre-pubescent girl playing dress-up. Yet when it comes to SOMEONE ELSE'S posting behavior, he'll feign solemn seriousness as if he has some kind of standard (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) in his mind. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What's good for the goose, ain't good for the gander in Rodent's mind.....and the way he flip flops his rules on an almost daily basis around here would be comedic if not for the fact he is continuining to flush this website's integrity right down the toilet along with his own reputation. :(
    edited April 2011
    My thread was flaming Fatty BHD's was a made up half baked fairy tale about women drinking wine and talking about tutle wax. You can type until your fingers bleed it does not change the fact that one thread was a legit flame of another user and the other was a half baked bunch of nonsense.

/unsubscribe
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Tough shit! I'm a mod and I got this super cool utility belt with all kinds of buttons that I can do whatever the fuck with it I like. Until DFG or someone above me takes away my AWESOME POWER, I'll keep changing the rules hour by hour if I want.....cuz I really get into this whole internet modding/moving people's text thing.
    /unsubscribe

Glad to hear you are departing from this thread Rodent.... see you on my hip pocket clinging to it like the starstruck bitch that you are in a different thread. ;)

Any bets the lying little bitch can't stay off this thread, or suddenly there's some "new arrivals" finding some great interest with this topic????? :p
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    My thread was flaming Fatty BHD's was a made up half baked fairy tale about women drinking wine and talking about tutle wax. You can type until your fingers bleed it does not change the fact that one thread was a legit flame of another user and the other was a half baked bunch of nonsense.

/unsubscribe

fuck your unsubscription
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    fuck your unsubscription
    This.

His overzealous modding is quite lulzy as well.