Welcome to Totse.info

Comments

• Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Good to see that totse is somewhat functional. Havent been to TOTSE since about 05 just recently remembered the name after googling bad ideas.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Mr. Moo wrote: »
    Good to see that totse is somewhat functional. Havent been to TOTSE since about 05 just recently remembered the name after googling bad ideas.

Welcome back :). Please contribute and have fun.
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited January 2011
    It almost looks like home :eek:.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    It almost looks like home :eek:.
    It is home. :D
  • edited January 2011
    I think it looks futuristic because the background is so cartoony.
  • edited January 2011
    I think the new background looks so much better than the other one. Check the other one out - look at the main page. Then change to this page. So much cleaner, almost looks as though it makes the site faster because of it.
    edited January 2011
    It does make the site faster because it only really has 2 images. Logo & Background :D
    Unlike the previous layout which had about 17 or sumtn like that. :(
  • edited January 2011
    Awesome! What about the filesize of the images - how big are they compared to the older ones?
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Awesome! What about the filesize of the images - how big are they compared to the older ones?

Just the totse.info logo
    totse03.gif
    & the background repeated.
    back_main.png
    This is all. ^

The side navigation tabs and the top are done in css3 so they have no images, unlike previously. css3 makes up the gradient and the rounded borders of each nav cell. I think each side tab was previously made of about 4 images 1 of them was repeated. :)
  • edited January 2011
    This is win. HTML and CSS have come so far, it's awesome what you can do with them now without having to resort to using images. One of my favorite things in the new version of CSS is the curved borders on tables. Love it!
    edited January 2011
    This is win. HTML and CSS have come so far, it's awesome what you can do with them now without having to resort to using images. One of my favorite things in the new version of CSS is the curved borders on tables. Love it!
    QFT!
    http://html5demos.com/canvas-grad
  • tkgmalicetkgmalice Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    omg thanks ! this is great work here!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011

Agreed! The new CSS 3.0 and HTML 5.0 offer some very nice features out of the box without learning more complicated scripting like AJAX, PHP, etc. It's a goddamn shame they update so slowly because of all the powers that be via the W3C.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the welcome hellish.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited January 2011
    New to hear and looking forward to having a look around.
  • edited January 2011
    Welcome bro, same shit applies as what I said previously in this thread. Have fun.
  • bra1234bra1234 New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    New here doing a ton of reading at this moment
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^ Good. Read. Know. Do.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    It smells like sex in here.

Fags
  • DOGMA111DOGMA111 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    New here as well... sooooo much to read. Work is going to suffer this week.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    DOGMA111 wrote: »
    New here as well... sooooo much to read. Work is going to suffer this week.

work is overrated. welcome
  • edited March 2011
    You bet your ass that work is overrated. Enjoy your time here Dogma, reading makes you smarter!
  • RwithTFRwithTF Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    When did this shit go back up? I haven't been for about 2 years, was a big lurker before that anyways.
    edited April 2011
    RwithTF wrote: »
    When did this shit go back up? I haven't been for about 2 years, was a big lurker before that anyways.
    Last year brah! :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    RwithTF wrote: »

2010, it's good to have you back. How did you find this place?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    That has made my entire year mate, you do not know how happy I am!!! Dude, when Totse was closed I was gutted. But know its back, and its community as well!!!!! :hai:
  • edited April 2011
    That has made my entire year mate, you do not know how happy I am!!! Dude, when Totse was closed I was gutted. But know its back, and its community as well!!!!! :hai:

That's good to hear bro. How are you finding this place? It's not the original Totse but it's pretty damn unique :D
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    That's good to hear bro. How are you finding this place? It's not the original Totse but it's pretty damn unique :D

Its a pretty great place to be honest mate. Tried Totse 2, and there wasnt much going on there. Tried Zoklet, but it didnt have much of a feel to it. Totse I think has got just enough old totse to be familiar (the layout and the feel of the place and its users), but new stuff as well which is nice as we need to fit in with modern times. Like curry and rice, half and half :P
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011

Welcome man, you seem cool so far, keep it up.
  • edited April 2011
    Its a pretty great place to be honest mate. Tried Totse 2, and there wasnt much going on there. Tried Zoklet, but it didnt have much of a feel to it. Totse I think has got just enough old totse to be familiar (the layout and the feel of the place and its users), but new stuff as well which is nice as we need to fit in with modern times. Like curry and rice, half and half :P

I agree, I think this place is your best bet. T2 doesn't really have anything other than a few people circlejerking over their attempts to follow in the original totse's footsteps, and Z is just infested with retards. Stick with .info and I promise you'll be happy :D

Plus, with us you get to help build our community :D
  • PsyCl0nePsyCl0ne Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Hey all,
    Just wanted to say thanks for bringing totse back up. Looks like home but something is slightly ajar and I just can not put my finger on it. Lol I also think I might be one of the oldest of the old, original totse registration email is dated 24/04/2004. God that was a long time ago :(

~PsyCl0ne
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    PsyCl0ne wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Just wanted to say thanks for bringing totse back up. Looks like home but something is slightly ajar and I just can not put my finger on it. Lol I also think I might be one of the oldest of the old, original totse registration email is dated 24/04/2004. God that was a long time ago :(

~PsyCl0ne

Welcome it feels good to have old timers back here. The goal of this website is to unite old totseans and give them a place to stay and explore life. If you need anything, feel free to ask or just make a thread. We value your feedback and if there is something missing we will try to add it.
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Welcome it feels good to have old timers back here. The goal of this website is to unite old totseans and give them a place to stay and explore life. If you need anything, feel free to ask or just make a thread. We value your feedback and if there is something missing we will try to add it.

Actually any chance of being able to get my old registration date back?

~PsyCl0ne
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    PsyCl0ne wrote: »
    Actually any chance of being able to get my old registration date back?

~PsyCl0ne

Site was setup around June 2010. Adding a registeration date of 2004 might be a bit problematic.

If you check your user cp you will see a new field called Totsean Since

We added that for users who want add their old reg date. If I changed your reg date I might have to change everyones and their a potential of some fuck up if something goes wrong :(. I am sorry this is the best I can do at the moment.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=6124

Check About:
    It says Totsean Since:

You can change it in usercp.
    edited May 2011
    Site was setup around June 2010. Adding a registeration date of 2004 might be a bit problematic.

If you check your user cp you will see a new field called Totsean Since

We added that for users who want add their old reg date. If I changed your reg date I might have to change everyones and their a potential of some fuck up if something goes wrong :(. I am sorry this is the best I can do at the moment.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=6124

Check About:
    It says Totsean Since:

You can change it in usercp.

Lol XD :facepalm:

Thanks DFG.

~PsyCl0ne
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome to the site brother. Yeah, it's very likely that there's something wrong which you can't put your finger on, but that's because we have a different name, less users, less content, and other things which you're probably not familiar with. Give it a chance though, I hope you enjoy it :)
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Hello and thanks so much for bringing Totse back!

I was not checking it in ages ... so much has changed in my life recently. And I hardly have time nowadays ... always stress from work, friends, freetime stress and so on.
    Totse has been some kind of home to me in the past even though I wasn't that actively posting.
    And now I wanted to look back, after a long time - only to see that the original was gone. But thanks so much for this mirror site. It brings back so many good memories :)

Now I'll b busy reading for the next days :)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Welcome!
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome back to Totse brother. Enjoy your time here, help us make this place something special again :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Phadrix wrote: »
    Hello and thanks so much for bringing Totse back!

I was not checking it in ages ... so much has changed in my life recently. And I hardly have time nowadays ... always stress from work, friends, freetime stress and so on.
    Totse has been some kind of home to me in the past even though I wasn't that actively posting.
    And now I wanted to look back, after a long time - only to see that the original was gone. But thanks so much for this mirror site. It brings back so many good memories :)

Now I'll b busy reading for the next days :)

Welcome, it's actually not a mirror. We do host the text files but everything you see is new and community created.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Actually yes, I do see it's not just a mirror. Sorry for that.

Cheers for keeping it up!

I'll do my best to contribute to the colorfulness of this place.
    Greetings from Austria to you guys :)
  • edited June 2011
    I've probably welcomed you already, but welcome to you from the other side of the world :thumbsup: Enjoy your time here.
  • TanakaTanaka Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    It's back? It's back!

This is.. something I didn't think I'd ever see again. Thanks for this!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Tanaka wrote: »
    It's back? It's back!

This is.. something I didn't think I'd ever see again. Thanks for this!

Wow, Batsu Games fan :D.

Welcome.
  • RunScreamingRunScreaming Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Hi, I just rediscovered &TOTSE - thought it was gone for good.
    I was "Run Screaming" but my old email is defunct so I couldn't dig up my old pw, so HERE I AM!

:hai:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Wow, Batsu Games fan :D.

Welcome.

TANAKA OUT!!!

They need to release some new ones.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    TANAKA OUT!!!

They need to release some new ones.

You will see the next one in 2012.
    edited July 2011
  • edited July 2011
    I'm going to start posting that picture everywhere to attract people to this site.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Thank you for the warm welcome. :hai:

inb4 fuck off new arrival