So the JollyRoger dude posting made me go and look for a few things.
Check this out.
Fun things to do to an asshole's car---By Delta Burke
1) Get inside the car and run a jumper wire from the brake switch to the
horn, positive side. Use heavy guage wire(12 or better) with crimp hoop
type connectors to insure a good connection. This trick will result in
the horn honking everytime they step on the brakes.
2) An easy one: Take the distributor cap off and either remove the rotor or
pull it off and replace it in another position. Results in the car either
not running or running like shit...
3) Get under the hood and re-arrange the spark plug wires. Provides many
hours of amusment.
4) Loosen the slack bolt on the bracket that tightens the belt for the
alternator. Move the bracket inwards an inch or two, then re-tighten the
bolt. This will result in a late dead battery.
5) Place small rocks in the wheel covers of all four tires. Remember to use
VERY tiny ones and large ones will be noticed if they remove the covers.
6) A more dangerous trick: Loosen all the lug nuts or just take them off
and replace the wheel covers. Results are pretty obvious.
7) Another good one: Place very long nails, two per side, at a 45 degree
angle with the points in toward the tire.
8) Dangerous: Remove the retainer nut and bolt on the steering wheel. It is
usually covered by the horn, so it wont be very obvious until they try to
turn the car...
9) Very Cruel: Get under the car and back the oil pan plug out until it is
just hanging by the last thread or two. The vibrations will back it out
the rest of the way.
10) Also try the last trick with the transmission. Or better is the rear
axle. There is a drain plug for the gear oil on the bottom.
11) For the gas tank: Sugar, sand or water all work VERY well for an
12) Dead animals in the engine compartment, on or near the engine smell
just wonderful when the engine warms up. Also, a fresh road kill in the
spare tire space works VERY good.
13) On the same note, a live skunk in the car with the windows up almost
all the way(so it wont die) will provide hours of fun. Good luck in
catching that skunk.
14) Drill a series of very small holes in the exhaust line after the
muffler. Or better is drilling a hole or two in the muffler itself.
15) Dangerous: Take a razor blade to the brake lines.
Delta Burke 1991
Another file downloaded from:
/_\ /-o-\ & the Temple of the Screaming Electron
(o..) | * Walnut Creek, California
+ |:| /^\ /~\
! |:|/\ _| |____|:| 2400/1200/300 baud 415-935-5845
/^\ / O |/...\ /_-_\ Jeff Hunter, Sysop
|@ \_| @ /:::::|/|- : -| \
| | | /~ |/| _ | - - - - - - - - - *
|____|/~ @ /~\ |/|_(_)_| Aaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! /
Specializing in conversations, obscure information, high explosives,
arcane knowledge, political extremism, diversive sexuality,
insane speculation, and wild rumours. An ALL-TEXT BBS.
Full access for first-time callers. We don't want to know who you are,
where you live, or what your phone number is. We are not Big Brother.
"Raw Data for Raw Nerves"
I love the old text files, they crack me the fuck up.