Dressing Up

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited April 2011 in Life
Sometimes I like to dress up. I don't mean like a fucking Ken doll. I wear a collared button shirt, slacks, dress shoes, a tie and hat (usually a fedora). Actually that's what im wearing now. Blue shirt, black slacks, red tie. I just do it every once in a while because looking good makes me feel good. It raises my self esteem. I do this especially when im sick or depressed. I am neither today. It was just a whim. How and when do you dress up?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate dressing up. Makes me feel so restricted. Had to wear a uniform for elementary and high school, so I guess that's part of it.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    I like dressing up. It boosts my confidence and makes me feel better
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i dress up when i want to impress the bitches, which ain't often, i'd rather wear casual new clothes than dress up.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    I rarely dress up to impress anymore. It is all about me. Fuck what the others think.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    That

TS-32-TAN.jpg

is dressing up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I dress up from time to time but in any dress I can easily pwn anyone. But it feels nice.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    yo man go to a thrift store near you and get a suit. i got one the other day for 16 bucks and it came with pants. major sexy points with the woman
  • edited April 2011
    i dress up when i want to impress the bitches, which ain't often, i'd rather wear casual new clothes than dress up.

I have the Alarm-clock from that fucking video (:37), I just noticed.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    I enjoy wearing good suits, definitely makes me feel more confident. And when I'm not doing labour or dirty stuff then usually any time I go out I try to wear nice casual clothes.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    Sometimes I like to dress up. I don't mean like a fucking Ken doll. I wear a collared button shirt, slacks, dress shoes, a tie and hat (usually a fedora). Actually that's what im wearing now. Blue shirt, black slacks, red tie. I just do it every once in a while because looking good makes me feel good. It raises my self esteem. I do this especially when im sick or depressed. I am neither today. It was just a whim. How and when do you dress up?

I dress up every day. Usually in a blazer, dress shirt, slacks, dress shoes, and a tie depending on what the situation is.

when I look at people's suits, I often look at a couple of things like belt, tie, cufflinks etc to see how well they dress.

For example, a dimple in the tie gives off to me that they are a little more serious in what they do. A person without a dimple looks(to me) like they don't take their tie seriously, which means they take to themselves lightly in their suit.

But all in all. Yes. I wear my suit everyday. I actually wear a red tie often as well :), even when I go to the mall, and decide to go to gamestop to play some kids in street fighter :P. But yes, it does give me the business mentality to remind me of the time and freedom I am fighting for. It is the "armor" i wear to brace the negativity I receive from people. I am glad that there is someone on totse who dresses nice..but with a purpose!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    wife beater, jean shorts, and cowboy boots :thumbsup:

fuck your dress clothes
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    ..The coolest people in the world...are the poorest people.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I usually put on a knit dress accompanied by leggings, and obvious rock out my oak tree farm boots. As for my hair, it's already perfect.