Psn

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
PSN or Playstation Network is down for a day or two, now i can't play games online. thats what i get for free online play i guess.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    yup, every fucker is raging about it
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    ^That, thank someoneupthere I don't own one.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    A buddy of mine was wondering why he couldn't connect. Thanks to OP, I was able to tell him why. :thumbsup:

It's because he's a faggot
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    psn..playstation......never played or being the owner of such thing, I find it boring and useless :)

PSN down for 2 days. That's not a lot..

You have an xbox then? How much is the subscription fee lololo? Does it play blurays??? lololololo
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    PSN down for 2 days. That's not a lot..

You have an xbox then? How much is the subscription fee lololo? Does it play blurays??? lololololo

the subsription fee is like 60 dollars a year without a promotion goin on which there almost always is. thats 5 bucks a month (like 17 cents a day) and totally worth it. shit at least i dont play fuckin WoW. nigger go bankrupt playin that. and Xbox can play blu ray if you get a blu ray player for it. and why would i do that when i already have a blu ray player
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    the subsription fee is like 60 dollars a year without a promotion goin on which there almost always is. thats 5 bucks a month (like 17 cents a day) and totally worth it. shit at least i dont play fuckin WoW. nigger go bankrupt playin that. and Xbox can play blu ray if you get a blu ray player for it. and why would i do that when i already have a blu ray player

stfu xboxsux
    edited April 2011
    oh rly how come? i think the 20 million+ users who sign on every day would beg to differ. and if you say red ring that is fuckin retarded :) new chipsets
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

cunt
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    lol lol lol...are you speaking Chinese ???:confused::eek:

speak English man !:facepalm:

i no speek inglishi
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

cunt

ya most ps3 owners are driven to this kind of unintelligible rage

Exhibit A
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol.. don't touch my ps3 then
    edited April 2011
    ya i gotta end my 'contributions' its way off topic now. i wish there was a xboxstation so all of the ps3 and xbox users could be united and fuck all the wii users in the mouth
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yu Stin Ki Pu Fag