Jumped by four negroes — Totseans

Jumped by four negroes

MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was walking down the street earlier when I walked past four black guys on the other side of the road. One of them yelled out an insult to me so I just told him to go fuck himself. Then all four of them come to the other side of the road and surround me and I see that one of them is somebody I had a little scuffle with earlier this year. I knew that moment I was getting jumped so in order to create an escape route I punched the leader of the group and ran like hell, until one of them caught me and all four of them ganged up on me. At that point punches were coming at me from everywhere until by some miracle I broke out of it and ran for the woods directly off the street where I lost them. I'm pretty fucking banged up through, my vision was blurry for a couple hours after so I think I received a concussion. You have to be a major coward to just gang up on somebody like that when they're alone.

I've decided that in a lucid dream on Monday I'm whooping the ringleader's ass after we get off the bus. I'm gonna act all scared and then knock him in his jaw the moment the bus rides off, so there isn't any chance of getting suspended. It's just amazing how cowardly some people are, to bring three people to help you fight one guy.

Comments

  • edited April 2011
    Damn dude, fuck his shit up badly. Do it Totse style, he won't want to mess with you ever again.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Do it Totse style,

    What does that even mean? Fly in on a pterodactyl and molotov his house?
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    What does that even mean? Fly in on a pterodactyl and molotov his house?

    That's the plan. :hai:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    looks like its time for you to call up white revolution
    for back up

    http://whiterevolution.com/
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Should've told him to FUCK OFF or you and boys would fuck his ass up.

    "nigga don't be tripping. I be getting my nigga Pablo DeJesus up on your ass. You know him?

    then walk away.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    This reminds me of that thread on zoklet about getting jumped by 4 white guys. This is either copy pasta or the same guy trying to look hard on totse.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    This reminds me of that thread on zoklet about getting jumped by 4 white guys. This is either copy pasta or the same guy trying to look hard on totse.

    Never heard of it and I don't care about what some people on the internet that I'm in all likelyhood never going to meet think of me. :rolleyes: Stating fact does not equate to trying to look hard.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Always carry some fried chickun with you.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    this thread is useless without pics
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    or fried chicken
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    Never heard of it and I don't care about what some people on the internet that I'm in all likelyhood never going to meet think of me. :rolleyes: Stating fact does not equate to trying to look hard.

    Nice save. Who would have thought taking the time to call out the only person in the thread calling you a troll would backfire so badly. We need proof now.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nice save. Who would have thought taking the time to call out the only person in the thread calling you a troll would backfire so badly. We need proof now.

    Yeah, because I'm sure if you were jumped by four people you would take the time to take pictures. :facepalm: If I were making this up this story would be about me beating their asses, not about how I can't even open my jaw all the way right now. It's clear the only person trolling in this thread is yourself, so I'm not going to waste my time replying to you after this post.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh for fuxxake, telling people you just got your ass kicked by niggers(thats what we call negroes here, btw) is not trying to "look hard". People seem to have a bug up their ass here sometimes when someone posts they have gotten into a fight, and god forbid you won, because describing punching some fuckers teeth in will have you branded an "internet tough guy". Shit like this happens all the time and I see nothing in the OP that makes me doubt him.

    Good that you escaped, and I hope you see one of the fuckers alone when you are out with your friends. Lure him in, pick a fight and then run with him hot on your heels around a corner to somewhere you and your waiting friends can thump his jigaboo ass, aim for the lips, the padding will help you avoid breaking your hand.

    C/O
    "you got knocked the fuck out, nigger"
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    The thing is I've really become a pacifist. Back in middle school I would get in to fights all the time, but nowadays I try to avoid it if I can just because there's usually better, more subtle ways to solve situations. To me though, in this scenario, there seems to be no other solution than to fight. He came at me with three other guys, he has be shown that will not be tolerated. I for one don't want him walking down my street thinking he can do that to anybody.

    The difference is I'm just going to fight him by myself. I refuse to stoop down to his level. I'm going to make it a little surprise so I have the upper hand, but I'd be just like him if I did the same thing he did and get my palls on him. I'm just worried about catching a charge, the last thing I want is the judge to be like "You're a juvenile delinquent so we're delaying you getting your license blah blah blah."
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I It's just amazing how stupid some people are, to continue to pursue an altercation with 4 straangers when you are just one guy.

    Fixed for life lesson. :fap:
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Fixed for life lesson. :fap:

    I'm pursuing an altercation with one guy who isn't a stranger and was the ringleader of the group. Guess you never learned how to read.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I'm pursuing an altercation with one guy who isn't a stranger and was the ringleader of the group. Guess you never learned how to read.

    And I guess YOU never learned the basics of social interactions, and just who you can say what to. The point is this.....either the guy was talking shit to you as a joke, or he was serious. Now only YOU know your past history with him, and if you thought he was serious when he was in a group with 3 other people....then you are a god-damn fool for playing tough guy games when you were greatly outnumbered.

    So what are you trying to say here....that normally you 2 can talk smack all in good fun, without it coming to blows? If so, then how the fuck would a guy be able to take the time to cross the street and by then you couldnt' defuse the situation by letting him know you were just joking like all the other times previously?

    Whatever the case, you fail Darwinism 101.....and be thankful its only your jaw that has a wittle boo-boo on it.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    And I guess YOU never learned the basics of social interactions, and just who you can say what to. The point is this.....either the guy was talking shit to you as a joke, or he was serious. Now only YOU know your past history with him, and if you thought he was serious when he was in a group with 3 other people....then you are a god-damn fool for playing tough guy games when you were greatly outnumbered.

    So what are you trying to say here....that normally you 2 can talk smack all in good fun, without it coming to blows? If so, then how the fuck would a guy be able to take the time to cross the street and by then you couldnt' defuse the situation by letting him know you were just joking like all the other times previously?

    Whatever the case, you fail Darwinism 101.....and be thankful its only your jaw that has a wittle boo-boo on it.
    I wouldn't call the fight he started with me a couple of months ago just joking around. One them asked me if I had money on me when they came over as if they had intentions to rob me. It was very clear that some shit was going to go down no matter what I did.

    I understand that you are only trying to put me down because you're dissatisfied with your life which from my observations doesn't consist of much more than going on here and whining about the administration. You need need to go out and experience the world out there man. There's so much more out there than just Totse. You can do it DaGuru, I believe in you. Hit the log out button and go outside. If only for fifteen minutes, I know it'll open your mind up.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't call the fight he started with me a couple of months ago just joking around. One them asked me if I had money on me when they came over as if they had intentions to rob me. It was very clear that some shit was going to go down no matter what I did.

    Dude, prattle on all you like with your internet board bullshit rhetoric.....sorry I'm not going to let you turn this thread into the 10millionith "fuck niggers" rant. I'm simply offering a differing perspective, and maybe SOME DAY you'll fuckin grow up and understand simple concepts of flight or fight.

    There is nothing "cool" or "badass" about willfully putting yourself into perilous situations where you could be robbed, beaten or worse. So you just added more details.....been having problems for MONTHS with these cats, yet you started running your mouth back to them? 4 on 1?????

    You can spin this however way you like, rant at me and all your bullshit theories, as if I've never lived life. The real point is though...you HAVE failed Darwinism 101...because from what you've described you are still getting your lunch money taken away at recess. Here you are all grown up...and you STILL haven't figured out the social construct way to deal with a bully fucking with you or taking something? Can't befriend them? Can't stealth ninja around them? Can't befriend double the amount of OTHER people, and turn the tables?

    You've had MONTHS to deal with this...and the only "solution"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) is talk shit and incite a beating on yourself? :rolleyes:

    Uhhhhh huh, I'm an internet loser and you just got your ass kicked because you fail at just walking down a god-damn street dealing with people you've had months long dealings with. Who's the real loser here?:fap:
  • edited April 2011
    When a group of black guys yell insults at you from across the street, it's best not to be confrontational.

    EDIT: If you can manage if, beat him with a metal pipe, then fuck his legs up.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Not only did you get your ass whooped by niggers.

    Daguru came in here and bitch slapped you around too..

    too funny!
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Dude, prattle on all you like with your internet board bullshit rhetoric.....sorry I'm not going to let you turn this thread into the 10millionith "fuck niggers" rant. I'm simply offering a differing perspective, and maybe SOME DAY you'll fuckin grow up and understand simple concepts of flight or fight.

    There is nothing "cool" or "badass" about willfully putting yourself into perilous situations where you could be robbed, beaten or worse. So you just added more details.....been having problems for MONTHS with these cats, yet you started running your mouth back to them? 4 on 1?????

    You can spin this however way you like, rant at me and all your bullshit theories, as if I've never lived life. The real point is though...you HAVE failed Darwinism 101...because from what you've described you are still getting your lunch money taken away at recess. Here you are all grown up...and you STILL haven't figured out the social construct way to deal with a bully fucking with you or taking something? Can't befriend them? Can't stealth ninja around them? Can't befriend double the amount of OTHER people, and turn the tables?

    You've had MONTHS to deal with this...and the only "solution"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) is talk shit and incite a beating on yourself? :rolleyes:

    Uhhhhh huh, I'm an internet loser and you just got your ass kicked because you fail at just walking down a god-damn street dealing with people you've had months long dealings with. Who's the real loser here?:fap:
    I just told them to go fuck themselves after they insulted me and kept walking. Not my fault that they have such severe mental issues that such a small occurrence gets them angry enough to fight. I stand by everything that I said and did in this situation. I'm going to say what I want to say regardless of what the possible consequences may be. By the way, this thread is not a "fuck niggers" rant, I wouldn't even consider myself to be racist. I hang out with quite a few people who happen to be black, to assume that all black people are like the ones who jumped me would be nothing short of ignorant. White people can be just as bad.

    You remind me a lot of myself back when I was eleven so I'm going to try and help you out. I understand that you have all of this pent-up anger that you let out by getting people to argue with you for countless pages on forums. As shown by the fact that you manage to keep people arguing with you for so long, even when they know this is probably your only intention, you're pretty damn smart. It's just such a shame that your intelligence is wasted on inciting arguments. It's all I've ever seen from you both on here and on Zoklet. This thread will not end in many pages of me arguing with you when the time I spend on this forum can be better used elsewhere, so this will be the last reply made to a post of yours. It's simply not worth the time to argue with you. I'm here to share my experiences, meet like-minded people, express my views, and shoot the piss. Not to bicker with yourself. We need to find you a hobby besides making, from your own profile, 37.37 cancerous posts a day on Totse. Maybe you can learn to play an instrument. This will give you something productive to do with your time and you'll also finally have something worthwhile to post about on this forum, instead of continuing on in a way where everybody in your life utterly hates you and could not possibly care any less about your eventual suicide.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I'm going to say what I want to say regardless of what the possible consequences may be.

    Which takes me back to my original point I tried making in my first post on this thread....you are stupid. But go ahead, let something silly like pride and ego dictate your life....its really working out for you so far, ain't it? ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    A) Glad your alright.
    B) Get a taser or some knife for self defense.
    C) Do not go after him, it's pointless and it will make things harder for you.
    D) Rather than fight that nigger, confront him some place public when he is alone, talk to him man to man, ask him what's his problem. Tell him if you he fucks around with you again you will beat him ass. Also, tell him that you already took pictures of him along with other important bits and yo have handed them to your lawyer and if something happens to you, they will arrest you fro attempted murder.

    It's a bit of social engineering and some creative thinking. The point is to avoid conflict, showing him that you know the law might force him to think twice, if he attacks you, you aim for the kill by using your knife etc. It might be tricky but it can be done.

    I avoid conflicts but there ever is one, I would:
    A) Make it happens in my home so I can shot that idiot.
    B) Happens in public or near a police station.
    C) Happens when I have the upper hand.

    When it comes to survival you don't think of being a hero etc. If you want to protect the neighbourhood, just record him stealing etc. and get him arrested.

    Use the Law and tools provided to you already, AVOID confrontations, they can go bad and never underestimate your opponent. Never.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    What does that even mean? Fly in on a pterodactyl and molotov his house?

    ..whilst huffing jenkem and then after killing him, killing yourself by said pterodactyl + house.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    ..whilst huffing jenkem and then after killing him, killing yourself by said pterodactyl + house.

    If only enter was still around....
    That needs a comic! :hai::hai:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    Not only did you get your ass whooped by niggers.

    Daguru came in here and bitch slapped you around too..

    too funny!

    lulz
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    I knew that moment I was getting jumped so in order to create an escape route I punched the leader of the group and ran like hell, until one of them caught me and all four of them ganged up on me.



    LMAO! Trying to out run a negro? Man, you obviously haven't been watching the Olympics for the past 60 years.

    At least you made it out alive, giving me McDonalds video flashbacks.


    *EDIT*

    As far as attacking them on your own again (once properly healed). Do it one at a time like you said. Get all four of them eventually if possible. Attack them out of the blue, fuck that face to face shit. Group fights where the odds are 2 to 1 or higher is already cowardly, there is no honor in redemption nor pride to be had. Crush them any way possible, whether it takes 5 knees to the balls to force his balls into his stomach, or a baseball bat to the face after screaming "What up homie?"
  • edited April 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    LMAO! Trying to out run a negro? Man, you obviously haven't been watching the Olympics for the past 60 years.

    At least you made it out alive, giving me McDonalds video flashbacks.


    *EDIT*

    As far as attacking them on your own again (once properly healed). Do it one at a time like you said. Get all four of them eventually if possible. Attack them out of the blue, fuck that face to face shit. Group fights where the odds are 2 to 1 or higher is already cowardly, there is no honor in redemption nor pride to be had. Crush them any way possible, whether it takes 5 knees to the balls to force his balls into his stomach, or a baseball bat to the face after screaming "What up homie?"

    Use your wit to defeat the negro.

    Coming out of nowhere with a baseball bat sounds like a decent plan as well.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    LMAO! Trying to out run a negro? Man, you obviously haven't been watching the Olympics for the past 60 years.

    LOL, this is too true.
    As far as attacking them on your own again (once properly healed). Do it one at a time like you said. Get all four of them eventually if possible. Attack them out of the blue, fuck that face to face shit. Group fights where the odds are 2 to 1 or higher is already cowardly, there is no honor in redemption nor pride to be had. Crush them any way possible, whether it takes 5 knees to the balls to force his balls into his stomach, or a baseball bat to the face after screaming "What up homie?"
    Yeah, that's pretty much the plan. My main target is the ringleader though, I don't know if I'll even see the rest of them again, I never have before they jumped me. I'm starting to think more logically about this now instead of the emotion I've been running off of and I've concluded that my plan to jump him when we get off the bus will inevitably get me arrested. This is the time when traffic is highest along my road, and I'm certain at least one of the kids who gets off at my bus would call 911. I have a lot going for me right now, and this guy definitely isn't worth throwing it away over. I once read that "Revenge is a dish best served cold." and it's true. I'll bide my time. Wait until I see him out alone where there aren't other witnesses out to call the pigs. To get him to fuck off in the mean time I'm going to make some legal threats as dfg suggested.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    lulz

    STFU duuude you ugly bitch :cool:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Harry you are in the wrong section if you want to become a mod lol:D


    Your place is on Bitch (since you are a true cowboy)
    Bitch_be_trippin_balls.gif


    and

    :D
    Moan
    Cowdancing.gif

    You did say that you love D size breasts if am not mistaken ?:D


    You place is suck my balls.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    You got robbed (attempted) and you're main concern is NOT getting arrested for assaulting the guy who tried to rob you? Does not compute.
  • edited April 2011
    Slappy wrote: »
    You got robbed (attempted) and you're main concern is NOT getting arrested for assaulting the guy who tried to rob you? Does not compute.

    Beating someone up a few days after they try rob you makes it anything other than assault?
    :confused:

    Beating someone up as they're trying to steal from you is one thing. Kicking their ass on the street a few days later is another, and them having committed a crime against you previously doesn't grant you any immunity.
Sign In or Register to comment.