Question...

JeuxJeux Acolyte
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Are there any totse.info members that are over 30?? Any that are married with kids??

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    Yup, we've got a few actually. TDR and Spectral are the only ones I can think of though.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    *unable to use caps.

TGD
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm happily married, but we're both infertile and don't want kids.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    TDR
    DG
    Spec
    Pacino
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Spectral
    Dfg wrote: »
    Spec

I thought Spectral's account was purged here, and he's not really a member any more? :confused:

You guys using him as a reference point while being a "member" is somewhat disingenuous. Kind of like tossing your kid out on the streets, and still trying to claim him on your taxes as being a dependent. You can't have it BOTH ways......and change the nomenclature of his status based on how it conveniences you depending on what the argument is.

In regard to the original troll's errrrrr, I mean poster's question.....39/married/kids.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru can u teach me how to fish? my dad never taught me how to fish. i see it in movies and it looks cool
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I thought Spectral's account was purged here, and he's not really a member any more? :confused:

You guys using him as a reference point while being a "member" is somewhat disingenuous. Kind of like tossing your kid out on the streets, and still trying to claim him on your taxes as being a dependent. You can't have it BOTH ways......and change the nomenclature of his status based on how it conveniences you depending on what the argument is.

In regard to the original troll's errrrrr, I mean poster's question.....39/married/kids.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=87

Think again, account was unlocked and restored. No restriction are placed on him, I contacted him via TDD [using another user] and I told him he is welcome any time.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=87

Think again, account was unlocked and restored. No restriction are placed on him, I contacted him via TDD [using another user] and I told him he is welcome any time.

Thanks for that update, man! :thumbsup:

Since neither you or Spectral told me so (and haven't talked to either of you for a couple of days) I was unaware of his status. :eek:

I appreciate you letting us know, and apologize for making a wrongful statement based on inaccurate and old information.

My. Very. Bad. :(
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    DaGuru can u teach me how to fish? my dad never taught me how to fish. i see it in movies and it looks cool

Not sure how I could verbally explain all the subtle nuances to fishing in this kind of medium. There are so many parameters...type of fishing, type of body of water, tackle you are using, bait you are using, temperature, climate, time of day, etc, etc.....
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    This is being moved to HB it is not a bitch moan or flame.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011

Funny how despite an admin posting on it, he didn't seem to mind this being in B&M. :rolleyes: But hey, you got a lot of butthurt to overcome....play with your mod buttons and make it all go away. :thumbsup:

BTW....HB is THATAWAY >>>>>>>>

In your over eagerness to get a chance to use your mod perks, you seem to have hit the wrong buttons. Perhaps slowing down a little will save you future embarrasement?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Funny how despite an admin posting on it, he didn't seem to mind this being in B&M. :rolleyes: But hey, you got a lot of butthurt to overcome....play with your mod buttons and make it all go away. :thumbsup:

In your over eagerness to get a chance to use your mod perks, you seem to have hit the wrong buttons. Perhaps slowing down a little will save you future embarrasement?

In Rodent's defense, there didn't seem to be anything remotely angry about the question.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    TDR
    DG
    Spec
    Pacino

hey WTF
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    In Rodent's defense, there didn't seem to be anything remotely angry about the question.

Agreed, but considering an admin AND global mod (2 people higher in rank than Rodent) didn't have any problem with it....kind of funny how he enters the thread with a sense of urgency like something "had" to be done. Perhaps they don't suffer similar feelings of inadequacy IRL, and aren't as eager to use their forum tools on someone else's text like Rodent does? :confused:

Edit to add: ****The Dark Rodent Daily Spamming PMs count has now reached 6**** :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Agreed, but considering an admin AND global mod (2 people higher in rank than Rodent) didn't have any problem with it....kind of funny how he enters the thread with a sense of urgency like something "had" to be done. Perhaps they don't suffer similar feelings of inadequacy IRL, and aren't as eager to use their forum tools on someone else's text like Rodent does? :confused:

Edit to add: ****The Dark Rodent Daily Spamming PMs count has now reached 6**** :cool:

I don't mod sections :). We leave things to local mods to handle. It's their job and call. We take action once something gets reported or if the site is under attack.

I can post in any thread and it can go into trash, my posting doesn't make any difference. When it comes down to it, local mods decide what stays or not, unless we ask them or request them not to move it.

This is how the system works on totse.info. Respect and trust.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Kids but no marriage and under 30 by 3 years

k thanks
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    just so we're clear here Dfg said i apply to OP's question but i really dont
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Respect and trust.

Oh I get what you are saying, and can understand the chain of command. But sometimes INACTION is also showing that kind of respect, and when witnessing your superiors do nothing....at times it can be quite arrogant if not dangerous to suddenly step in and do something after they've done nothing at all (or hinted that something "needed" to be done).

For instance, imagine you were working as a bartender at whatever local watering hole. You come in on your shift and see a patron at the bar talking to your manager. A couple minutes later as you are tying on your apron and punching in...you see the same patron talking to the owner of the bar. You telling me out of respect for everyone in this scenario, you are going to come in fresh on your shift and tell the guy...."ok bub, move along we don't want drunken hooligans with possible problems like you here"?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011

Whatever Spectral, I changed my mind and moved it to SG as it did have some valid content, excluding your contributions as always.
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011

I was planning on bitching and moaning , but I didn't get around to it yet ! :mad:
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    I must be the oldest member then , at 46 , married 2 kids and one grandchild .

I want some sort of recognition thanks , like a tribal elder !
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Jeux wrote: »
    I must be the oldest member then , at 46 , married 2 kids and one grandchild .

I want some sort of recognition thanks , like a tribal elder !

post pics of your wife and kids
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    post pics of your wife and kids

I'm female.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm female.

post pics of your husband and kids
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    post pics of your husband and kids

No they wouldn't like that .
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    No they wouldn't like that .

but i would like that

forget it

just post a pic of you
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    but i would like that

forget it

just post a pic of you

I might a bit later ......but then again , why should i?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    I might a bit later ......but then again , why should i?

why not ;)
    edited April 2011
    tribal leader?

nah, you get the Tits or GTFO :p

jk i like you juex
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    tribal leader?

nah, you get the Tits or GTFO :p

jk i like you juex

STFU , you got it wrong , tribal ELDER not Leader .
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    29, 2 kids, might as well call it married.
    edited April 2011
    STFU , you got it wrong , tribal ELDER not Leader .

what a girl with balls....

Get the fuck out of here

and yes i fucked up :rolleyes:

I still like you.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    ITT: WAN
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    what a girl with balls....

Get the fuck out of here

and yes i fucked up :rolleyes:

I still like you.

Call me Nanna :D
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    ITT: WAN

I might be a n00b to toste.info , but not a totse noob .

So GTFOOH !