Why do women find men attractive?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
I mean wtf what do they like about us??

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    They don't like anything , the only reason women like men is because they like it doggy :D

:facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    I mean wtf what do they like about us??

Probably the same thing you find attractive about men.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    because we are assertive and they are indecisive, ladies need guidance.
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Women generally like dominant, confident males. This is why they usually end up with the assholes who they always bitch and moan about, because they happen to have all the qualities women are attracted to.
  • edited April 2011
    Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011

why are you an asshole?
  • edited April 2011
    why are you an asshole?

Now you're getting it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Women are attracted to the size of a man's.....
    bank account. :thumbsdown:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    daguru wrote: »
    women are attracted to the size of a man's.....
    ?

wallet
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    wallet

Bingo
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Because they have no other choice :o
  • edited April 2011
    If the OP posts a pic of himself I'm sure I'll be able to furnish him with a long list of reasons why women don't find him attractive.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Natural instincts.

EDIT: Money if you're a fat fuck. You see what I did there, DO YOU SEE IT BITCHES!!!
  • edited April 2011

The sky is blue due to the reflection of water in the ozone (If my high-school education continues to serve me)

Water is (well, feels) wet because it is a polar molecule, and since either end is charged the 'wetness' is caused by the molecules temporarily 'sticking' to say, your hand. I believe that is the scientific explanation.....

@ OP
    As for women, don't bother trying to understand them... It won't do you any good anyway :P
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Some of them aren't. Many women are attracted to other women. The ones who are however seem to be attracted by the pheromones that men give off. These pheremones are excreted at times of manly action such as splittling wood or punching another man or downing a pint in less than 30sec.

Most modern women seem to like a man who can take care of them on different levels: financially, sexually, defensively, emotionally. At the same time most modern women want to be given he independence of having their own career path and making vital life decisions.

Where are all the Totse girls? Not in this thread.
    edited April 2011
    The sky is blue due to the reflection of water in the ozone (If my high-school education continues to serve me)

It's the other way around. Water is colourless, but can look blue when reflecting the sky. The sky is blue because of a phenomenon called Rayleigh scattering. Visible light is composed of different colours of varying wavelengths, with red and orange being the longest and blue and violet being the shortest. Longer wavelengths pass through air molecules almost unimpeded, but the shorter ones like blue will be absorbed and then scattered into all directions. It is this scattering of blue light that makes you see the sky as blue.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    It's the other way around. Water is colourless, but can look blue when reflecting the sky. The sky is blue because of a phenomenon called Rayleigh scattering. Visible light is composed of different colours of varying wavelengths, with red and orange being the longest and blue and violet being the shortest. Longer wavelengths pass through air molecules almost unimpeded, but the shorter ones like blue will be absorbed and then scattered into all directions. It is this scattering of blue light that makes you see the sky as blue.

mayberry, i want to see the rest of your smooth skin

please post a pic i know you're really sexy come on plzzz i can tell from your eyes :fap:

srsly do it!!
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited April 2011
    they like our dicks
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    You protect us from harm, bring us joy, hang out with us, make us feel good ;).. Why want what you already have is what comes to mind.
  • JeuxJeux Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    wallet

This is correct !

However , sometimes it takes years for the woman to realise this is what it's all about .
  • edited April 2011

Water is (well, feels) wet because it is a polar molecule, and since either end is charged the 'wetness' is caused by the molecules temporarily 'sticking' to say, your hand. I believe that is the scientific explanation.....

@ OP
    As for women, don't bother trying to understand them... It won't do you any good anyway :P

I'm sorry, the correct answer is:

"Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?"
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Because Jesus was a herpe infested cock mangler.

We all know that
  • edited April 2011
    I'm sorry, the correct answer is:

"Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?"

Only on Jeopardy is the answer a question, mang.

@ Mayberry: Whoops; just goes to show what pot-smoking instead of attending class does to an adolescent mind. Oh well:D
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    Well, u all too dumb to give a correct answer.
    The answer is cuz they were created like that.
    Why are u attracted to women?
    edited April 2011
    Lawliet wrote: »
    Why are u attracted to women?

Or else men would be gay.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Who doesn't find my rock hard abs attractive? :o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Who doesn't find my rock hard abs attractive? :o

pics or gtfo
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    mayberry, i want to see the rest of your smooth skin

please post a pic i know you're really sexy come on plzzz i can tell from your eyes :fap:

srsly do it!!

I think mayberry is a chink though.

Anyway on topic:

Some of the guys are physically attractive, that's why women like them.