Demod the rodent — Totseans

Demod the rodent

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Hellish banned him for multiple accounts. He should have been permabanned for that, instead dfg made him a mod.

Vote on whether or not you want him to remain a mod.

Comments

  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    My vote is in.

    De-mod not ban.

    Even though i dislike this niger. i still want him to post here.

    Just not as a mod.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    The poll closes in one week.

    Lest anyone forget:

    tdr%20MA.png
  • edited April 2011
    No I think TDR should be admin and voted thusly
  • edited April 2011
    TDR is a quality contributor and does his job well. I've never seen him step out of line, and the only time he posts like shit is when he's provoked by someone. He's a good member, and an equally good mod. The end.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    He's already been proven to be untrustworthy when he leaked personal information. It puts our privacy and safety at risk. Someone like that should never be made mod, in my opinion he shouldn't be allowed on the site at all.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    In my opinion TDR has done his job to an acceptable standard and the majority of his posts are suitable, relevant and helpful. I think he should stay as a mod unless he repeatedly breaks the rules.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    He's already been proven to be untrustworthy when he leaked personal information. It puts our privacy and safety at risk. Someone like that should never be made mod, in my opinion he shouldn't be allowed on the site at all.

    Well, certain someone leaked PI as well. In fact if the records are correct majority took part in that as well. So, it's not something to point out.
  • edited April 2011
    TDR is fine unless someone provokes him, his modding is strict, but I have yet to see him do something unless he had a reason, you might not agree with the reason, bummer, boo hoo, lifes' like that, get over it. Stick around, contribute, get a mod position, and then you too will be able to make arbitrary decisions based on personal views. Besides, we need a hate magnet to take the heat off the rest of us.

    As for people who are mainly posting on other sites, not contributing in any meaningful way, and popping in now and then to make posts they know damn well will start shit; fuck you. I could bait TDR into moving or closing a thread too, I can also chew gum and walk at the same time. Quit being whiny bitches and play in your own back yard, you left for a reason, remember it, and stay gone. The respect I once had for the lot of you has diminished to the point where I do not care if you come back in any useful way or not.

    If you want to be a "Messenger of Truth" like DaGuru, and point out to us all the error of our ways, good luck chuck, go hard, everyone finds an open ear here, and there is no shortage of members willing to pick sides. All I want to know is one thing; are you still enjoying the time you spend here? If not, why are you here?

    C/O
    "totse.info, that which does not destroy it, can only make it stranger"
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, certain someone leaked PI as well. In fact if the records are correct majority took part in that as well. So, it's not something to point out.

    Appeal to majority? Treading on thin ice there, dont you think?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Weeee, ima hate magnet...
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    i voted NO
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011

    If you want to be a "Messenger of Truth" like DaGuru,

    Holy shit C/O.....I can't believe you are STILL clinging to that silliness so many days after. So that is what you've annointed me now..."Messenger of Truth"? All because I used one simple applicable cliche in a thread where instead of discussing the subject matter, you wanted to attack my credibility or intent. You NEVER did want to discuss that topic, and when I brought up how the "kill the messenger" tactic was feeble and overused....here you are now with these melodramatic titles for me.

    No wonder you seem to side with Rodent about all of this......your pettiness and ability to make the most innocuous thing into some lengthy grudge fits his style perfectly. :thumbsdown:
    Dfg wrote:
    Well, certain someone leaked PI as well. In fact if the records are correct majority took part in that as well. So, it's not something to point out.

    No, there's actually only two KNOWN abusers of PI...that being Poast Bortem and Dark Rodent. (Oddly enough also 2 people that really get their jollies off playing with sock puppets/alt accounts, too. :rolleyes:)

    And you trying to group the rest of this community into their kind of cowardly tactics is pretty damn wrong.....as well as disrespectful to anyone that doesn't slurk around in the shadows like them. Go ahead Dfg....brush it all under the rug with some comment of..."we've all done it, meh, what's the big deal"...that makes it all better or right, doesn't it?

    Sorry buddy, but you still don't get it. You are expecting people to contribute/write guides/tell stories about their lives.....yet you are harboring (if not condoning) known people that WILL attempt to ruin those lives if they disagree with them, and you'll never get the kind of "growth" you want for this place if nobody has any confidence their fellow Totseans won't try to fuck them over.

    Pffftttttt....personal information abuses aside....just witness all the grief Rodent causes you and everyone else on this board. The entire PURPOSE to a moderator after being a good contributor is being a leader, setting an example, and maintaining some order on the boards. All one has to do is watch for just a little while and ask themselves...."Does Rodent put out more fires, or fuel them...if not outright purposely starting them?"

    There isn't one other moderator on this board where you are having to make CONTINUOUS commentary to him..."back off", "take it to a different thread", "be a little nicer"....etc. Yeah, yeah yeah, I know....the only real standard you have for being a moderator here is someone that sticks around long enough, drinks the .info Koolaid, and says all the right things to you.

    Rodent is the 2011 version of Metaphysicist....a blithering, insecure and delusional moron...and there is no "conspiracy theory" to fuck with him just because he gets so much negative attention. Quite simply he's an asshole, and by having the mod perks that he does he intensifies that all the more. But like Meta's superiors you'll continue to turn a blind eye to THE MOST problematic moderator on your staff....and we'll be having these exact same discussions weeks from now, and months from now, and years from now....
  • edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy shit C/O.....I can't believe you are STILL clinging to that silliness so many days after. So that is what you've annointed me now..."Messenger of Truth"? All because I used one simple applicable cliche in a thread where instead of discussing the subject matter, you wanted to attack my credibility or intent. You NEVER did want to discuss that topic, and when I brought up how the "kill the messenger" tactic was feeble and overused....here you are now with these melodramatic titles for me.

    No wonder you seem to side with Rodent about all of this......your pettiness and ability to make the most innocuous thing into some lengthy grudge fits his style perfectly

    My apologies, I used you as an example, and I should have let my point stand on it's own. I have no grudge against you, and will respond to any post you make on the merits of that post.

    I do not side with TDR, I do not have a side when it comes to this site, I speak my mind in any situation regardless of my like/dislike for the person. If TDR pisses me off, I will fire back with all guns blazing. The OP was one of the reasons I stuck around here, and now that he is being a dick and causing shit, I will speak my mind as I see fit, and if that means supporting someone I disagree with a lot, then so be it. Voting in his favor does not mean I agree with him, just that I think he should keep his mod position.

    C/O
    "Canadian election coming May 2, choose between; the nerd, the jerk, the greaseball, the frog, or the hippie"
    "I am going to bed
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    My apologies, I used you as an example, and I should have let my point stand on it's own. I have no grudge against you, and will respond to any post you make on the merits of that post.

    I'm truly grateful for this C/O....because even before I came back I thought you were one of the better members here. Even if you still had a problem with me that wouldn't have changed my opinion of how much you have to offer Totse, and one of the few surprises I have had in the little bit I've been back was the possiblity you and I might have been at odds.

    I retract my comment about you being petty or holding a grudge, it certainly isn't like you....which is why I was mildly taken aback this morning seeing you drag an old's thread joke/dig into this discussion.

    No problems here C/O...keep on keepin on as you are one of my favorite contributors here. ^5 :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Appeal to majority? Treading on thin ice there, dont you think?
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy shit C/O.....I can't believe you are STILL clinging to that silliness so many days after. So that is what you've annointed me now..."Messenger of Truth"? All because I used one simple applicable cliche in a thread where instead of discussing the subject matter, you wanted to attack my credibility or intent. You NEVER did want to discuss that topic, and when I brought up how the "kill the messenger" tactic was feeble and overused....here you are now with these melodramatic titles for me.

    No wonder you seem to side with Rodent about all of this......your pettiness and ability to make the most innocuous thing into some lengthy grudge fits his style perfectly. :thumbsdown:



    No, there's actually only two KNOWN abusers of PI...that being Poast Bortem and Dark Rodent. (Oddly enough also 2 people that really get their jollies off playing with sock puppets/alt accounts, too. :rolleyes:)

    And you trying to group the rest of this community into their kind of cowardly tactics is pretty damn wrong.....as well as disrespectful to anyone that doesn't slurk around in the shadows like them. Go ahead Dfg....brush it all under the rug with some comment of..."we've all done it, meh, what's the big deal"...that makes it all better or right, doesn't it?

    Sorry buddy, but you still don't get it. You are expecting people to contribute/write guides/tell stories about their lives.....yet you are harboring (if not condoning) known people that WILL attempt to ruin those lives if they disagree with them, and you'll never get the kind of "growth" you want for this place if nobody has any confidence their fellow Totseans won't try to fuck them over.

    Pffftttttt....personal information abuses aside....just witness all the grief Rodent causes you and everyone else on this board. The entire PURPOSE to a moderator after being a good contributor is being a leader, setting an example, and maintaining some order on the boards. All one has to do is watch for just a little while and ask themselves...."Does Rodent put out more fires, or fuel them...if not outright purposely starting them?"

    There isn't one other moderator on this board where you are having to make CONTINUOUS commentary to him..."back off", "take it to a different thread", "be a little nicer"....etc. Yeah, yeah yeah, I know....the only real standard you have for being a moderator here is someone that sticks around long enough, drinks the .info Koolaid, and says all the right things to you.

    Rodent is the 2011 version of Metaphysicist....a blithering, insecure and delusional moron...and there is no "conspiracy theory" to fuck with him just because he gets so much negative attention. Quite simply he's an asshole, and by having the mod perks that he does he intensifies that all the more. But like Meta's superiors you'll continue to turn a blind eye to THE MOST problematic moderator on your staff....and we'll be having these exact same discussions weeks from now, and months from now, and years from now....

    My bad should have worded it correctly. When it comes PI we had some issues with dealing with it. As you know not everything was set in stone from day one and we had to work our way through different stages. Accusing of PI is a moot point because we tend to not overlook your past histories. So, unless PI ws released on totse.info by a totse.info user targetting someone on totse.info, I can't take that into account.

    Will this be taken in account in future, yes.

    But please, when you're talking about TDR target those points that are open and can be referenced. I am pretty much reading every post in this thread and by default I cannot take sides in this debate.

    I am just asking not to use the PI reference or deeds done in the past. Just point out things on Totse.info :).

    Just a small request.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Dfg, so if someone from here that has the info just uses PI to third sites and not Totse .info is acceptable then ?

    No.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just point out things on Totse.info :).

    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=5959

    Did you mean places on Totse.info where he spewed PI abuse? Or only point out the times he went after Totse.info members themselves....and the rest of the internet is fair game for his games of cowardice? :confused:

    See the problem is here Dfg, while I understand you want a clean slate...the proof is right there for all the world to see. When (not if) you people finally get tired of his toxic presence and he finally steps on the wrong toes....as he's leaving he'll take all the personal info he has harvested all this time, and do the EXACT SAME THING with Totseans PI at a different website. Those ARE his proven tactics when the going gets rough for him. :thumbsdown:

    And while you may be able to be neutral by default in regard to each individual case regarding staff members, the OVERALL GOOD of the entire Totse Community is your primary concern and should supercede any one mod or members status here. :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    ^The only problem is that at that time Wires was not a member of totse if she even is now, and at that time posting of non members PI was permitted, and at that time I was not a mod. But I am so glad to know your obsession with me runs so deep that you scour my post history like others watch TV or read a good book.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    you scour my post history

    Search>Advanced Search>TheDarkRodent>Firestarter

    Whooooaaaaaaaaa, 12 fuckin seconds of my life!!!! 20 if you count copy/pasting the link. :fap:

    What effort! :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm curious Daguru, why didn't you have a problem with TDR releasing Firestarters PI when we were on Zoklet? You guys were pretty friendly back then and it seems like (correct me if I'm wrong) you had no problem with TDR releasing PI when it was against a common "enemy".

    How about your Jedi Mastermind account over there? Sure the circumstances were different, you had been banned unfairly, but you still created a "sock puppet" to circumvent your ban, therebye breaking a "rule".

    Personally I don't give a shit how many accounts someone has or makes, it was pretty obvious to me that Deadly Discourse was you ( could be wrong i suppose ;) ) but that is another example of using multiple accounts and sock puppets.

    I know you mentioned Poast earlier but I don't see you calling for his dismissal. Why TDR and not him?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    ^The only problem is that at that time Wires was not a member of totse if she even is now, and at that time posting of non members PI was permitted, and at that time I was not a mod. But I am so glad to know your obsession with me runs so deep that you scour my post history like others watch TV or read a good book.

    http://www.totse.info/bbs/member.php?u=200

    ;)
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Thats pretty funny BHD, but I gaurentee thats not really Wires.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol, it says wires and it was signed up before he posted PI so i dunno im just saying
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I'm curious Daguru, why didn't you have a problem with TDR releasing Firestarters PI when we were on Zoklet? You guys were pretty friendly back then and it seems like (correct me if I'm wrong) you had no problem with TDR releasing PI when it was against a common "enemy".

    I know you mentioned Poast earlier but I don't see you calling for his dismissal. Why TDR and not him?

    Rodent and I were never that friendly, and its just another thing the userbase bought from the morons running Zoklet....because they successfully lumped us into "that group" because we were scoffing at the admins at the same time. They only real commonality we ever had is we realized how fucked up and cowardly Zoklet Management was....and could actually put some ideas together in *GASP* paragraphs beyond the HB nonsense of "wires you suck cuz you killed your baby". Same kind of silly stupid crap people used to spew that me and and Spectral were the same people, all because we put effort behind our posting.

    The truth is while we did agree that water is wet...errrr I mean Zok, Wires, and Fish failed horrificly....we never were all too chummy, and it truly turns my stomach a little every time people refer to us in the same breath. We are completely DIFFERENT people, and besides both residing in northeast Ohigho and using paragraphs to make our points.....we share very little in the way of morality, ethics, or anything else that "makes a man". :thumbsdown:

    As for Poast, I actually have been campaigning to get rid of him....but behind the scenes, even several weeks before I ever registered at Totse and I was just discussing things with Dfg whether I should even bother to reg up or not. The reason I'm not talking about him much now, is because his activity level around here is minimal at best.......errrrr check that, that particular screen name isn't active....because its pretty certain a known loser that gets off playing with sock accounts to the extent he does, is more than likely at least a couple (if not more) of the "regulars" posting under a different screen name. :rolleyes:

    Besides...what good would it do to start ranting about Poast...when he is a lot more patient/better/subtle at his games of abusing other people's PI? If I started that off first thing in the door, I would have looked like a homeless guy talking about the end of the world.....when this dragon isn't nearly as obvious or blatant about the way he works. Nah, lets get rid of the most OBVIOUS parasitic bitch that will eventually go after and harm people IRL....then concern ourselves with the harder prey at a later date. :cool:

    As for any usage on my part of alt accounts (or suspected usage)...that really is irrelevant to this discussion. I don't have any obligation to maintain any kind of standard or sense of integrity within the rules, as I'm not a staff member nor am I trying to become one. :D
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    Although sometimes I disagree with TDR's decisions as a moderator, such as the moving of some threads, he hasn't done anything major in my view to lose his moderator position. He's a little strict indeed but perhaps one or two strict moderators is what is needed to keep the site in proper order.

    As for the time he received a ban for multiple accounts, he received permission from dfg, an administrator, to create the account and post. Because of this you can't really put him at fault for the incident. If he is caught with any other multiple accounts then he should be demodded but in the mean time just let him to his job.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Although sometimes I disagree with TDR's decisions as a moderator, such as the moving of some threads, he hasn't done anything major in my view to lose his moderator position. He's a little strict indeed but perhaps one or two strict moderators is what is needed to keep the site in proper order.

    As for the time he received a ban for multiple accounts, he received permission from dfg, an administrator, to create the account and post. Because of this you can't really put him at fault for the incident. If he is caught with any other multiple accounts then he should be demodded but in the mean time just let him to his job.

    He was banned by Hellish and I banned myself. That matter was resolved. Plus at that time Admin can allow multiple accounts after that incident the policy was changed.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    My apologies, I used you as an example, and I should have let my point stand on it's own. I have no grudge against you, and will respond to any post you make on the merits of that post.

    I do not side with TDR, I do not have a side when it comes to this site, I speak my mind in any situation regardless of my like/dislike for the person. If TDR pisses me off, I will fire back with all guns blazing. The OP was one of the reasons I stuck around here, and now that he is being a dick and causing shit, I will speak my mind as I see fit, and if that means supporting someone I disagree with a lot, then so be it. Voting in his favor does not mean I agree with him, just that I think he should keep his mod position.

    C/O
    "Canadian election coming May 2, choose between; the nerd, the jerk, the greaseball, the frog, or the hippie"
    "I am going to bed

    Yes, I am here only to start shit. Good to see you too. I made this thread because dfg wouldn't do it himself when I asked him to.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    He was banned by Hellish and I banned myself. That matter was resolved. Plus at that time Admin can allow multiple accounts after that incident the policy was changed.
    Yeah it was "resolved" because you both got a one day ban. Then you made him a mod.

    By the way, multiple accounts were never allowed. Ever. Don't go making shit up.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    He was banned by Hellish and I banned myself. That matter was resolved. Plus at that time Admin can allow multiple accounts after that incident the policy was changed.

    yeah....sooo since "box" was made around that time period, euhmm....just unlock Dysgraphia and lemme use both :D

    lulzzzzzzz
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Yeah it was "resolved" because you both got a one day ban. Then you made him a mod.

    By the way, multiple accounts were never allowed. Ever. Don't go making shit up.

    Then I made him a mod, I made you a mod as well. Look where it got me. Didn't read the thread in M&A.
    Dfg wrote: »


    Back to the point, Using Multiple Accounts is permitted as long as the user has a valid reason. Mods can't ban MA accounts, Super Mods can ban MA account but NOT RIGHT NOW. I need to write a guide and train the current Super Mods and add 2 more in the future to make this place totally self governed. I want Totse to run on its own without breaking down.

    Post the users name along with valid reason. YOU MUST PM the user first and ask him to please stop using Multiple Accounts and if he wants to use them provide a valid reason. DO NOT threaten him or be rude. If he fights back, just be chill and tell him you will refer the case to the Admin. That's all. After that, Hellish or I will take care of him.

    Simple :).

    Direct quote from the MA thread 08-08-2010, 12:14 AM This was the policy that in in place back when Yoda account as allowed. It was later changed and new rules were revised and enforced. Since then, no MA were allowed. You can ask any mod about this.

    Don't make up shit Fanglekai. inb4dfgalteredforumnumberstomakethisplacelookmoreactive
    :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Then I made him a mod, I made you a mod as well. Look where it got me. Didn't read the thread in M&A.



    Direct quote from the MA thread 08-08-2010, 12:14 AM This was the policy that in in place back when Yoda account as allowed. It was later changed and new rules were revised and enforced. Since then, no MA were allowed. You can ask any mod about this.

    Don't make up shit Fanglekai. inb4dfgalteredforumnumberstomakethisplacelookmoreactive
    :facepalm:

    I'm not making up anything. Alts were never allowed. You put the caveat in there of "if they have a valid reason", but no one ever had a valid reason for it. The only thing you said was "don't ban for it yet" back in August and then when I brought it up multiple times you still failed to do anything. We had a list in there that you did nothing about even when many of the alts were used to spam. That was my entire point: you did nothing for months on end about a very simple issue. Then you even gave someone permission to spam the forum. Hellish himself said it was off topic and you both were wrong.That means you failed to do your job, acted stupidly, and then gave modship to someone who harmed the community. In response to your stupidity I removed my content that I had produced and that brought in traffic. I worked hard to generate good content and mod fairly. I made suggestions that you ignored, even when they would have taken about 2 minutes to implement.

    You try to deny it now, but the rule was always in place, you simply chose to ignore it and then let TheDarkRodent use a sock puppet to spam the forum with your permission.

    Now all he does is argue with everyone, start flame wars and move threads when there is no reason for it.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    In response to your stupidity I removed my content that I had produced and that brought in traffic.

    So what you're saying is, you thought something was hurting the site, so in return you further hurt the site?

    Makes fucktons of sense.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    He was justified in doing so. Either way, none of those guests ever registered.

    As TDR put it,

    What people don't get is that Dfg is truly a nice guy. But the worst thing you can do is piss off a nice guy.

    You're close to doing so TDR.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    He was justified in doing so. Either way, none of those guests ever registered.

    As TDR put it,

    What people don't get is that Dfg is truly a nice guy. But the worst thing you can do is piss off a nice guy.

    You're close to doing so TDR.

    Funny, because I have spoken to Dfg through all of this and I have not sensed one bit of tension from him towards me.

    And by funny I mean a stupid statement on your part designed to sling shit.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am just asking not to use the PI reference or deeds done in the past. Just point out things on Totse.info :).

    Want another, even more recent one Dfg?????

    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=171379&postcount=75
    your BS back stabbing shit in #Rimjobs? Yeah, I have those logs.


    Now granted, chat logs in IRC ain't exactly PI....but it is showing how in fact he is SAVING bullshit, harvesting stuff for god knows what purposes. He's a creep and a manipulator, and look how QUICK and EAGER (and foolishly boastful....Whoa. There. Tough. Guy. :facepalm: :facepalm:) he was to throw down the..."I got dirt on you" card.

    He is a parasitic little bitch, ready to pounce on anyone with impulse and immaturity. He proves with regularity he has no shame or remorse in any of this, and has no limits, control or ethics in regard to his fellow posters. :thumbsdown:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »

    Now granted, chat logs in IRC ain't exactly PI....but it is showing how in fact he is SAVING bullshit, harvesting stuff for god knows what purposes. He's a creep and a manipulator,

    The logs are in a thread in his forum, and weren't even posted by rodent.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    The logs are in a thread in his forum, and weren't even posted by rodent.

    The logs themselves are NOT the relevant point here. Not who saved them originally, not who now possesses them, not what thread they are on, not even the content in them.

    THE REAL POINT HERE is the fact he is posturing/threatening in such a way. The whole purpose to a message board is to post text, exchange ideas, and yeah....sometimes disagree or get into flame wars. And when Rodent FAILS at exchanging that text, and is losing arguments with egg all over his face....he then has to take it to another level. Leaving the arena of just exchanging text, and playing these kind of cowardly games. Some days he's into the alt account scene, other days its abusing personal info, others it may be subtle threats about chat logs about god knows what other issues that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

    Dfg asked for examples of how Rodent conducts himself in an inappropriate manner within the Totse universe, and just a few short hours later he stepped forward and gave yet another shining example of his immaturity and how he does NOT play above board. These kind of underhanded tactics ARE the way he rolls, and it is impeding the growth of these boards.

    First off its a shady, stupid,immature and cowardly way to conduct yourself just as a person (much less an adult at HIS age).....but to be doing it in the role of a supposed leader(LULZ) of this place...... sets a really bad precedent, and as well it gives a horrific misperception to any n00b about what Totse itself is all about.

    Really, is THAT the message/mission statement Totse is conveying here?....."let's have lively conversation about all kinds of controversial toipcs, but if you disagree with some staff members ...they'll use every dirty trick in the book to either get over on you, or run you off the premises forever". :thumbsdown:

    Great. Way. To. Maintain. A. Community. Huh? :eek:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Want another, even more recent one Dfg?????

    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=171379&postcount=75




    Now granted, chat logs in IRC ain't exactly PI....but it is showing how in fact he is SAVING bullshit, harvesting stuff for god knows what purposes. He's a creep and a manipulator, and look how QUICK and EAGER (and foolishly boastful....Whoa. There. Tough. Guy. :facepalm: :facepalm:) he was to throw down the..."I got dirt on you" card.

    He is a parasitic little bitch, ready to pounce on anyone with impulse and immaturity. He proves with regularity he has no shame or remorse in any of this, and has no limits, control or ethics in regard to his fellow posters. :thumbsdown:


    DaGuru wrote: »
    The logs themselves are NOT the relevant point here. Not who saved them originally, not who now possesses them, not what thread they are on, not even the content in them.

    THE REAL POINT HERE is the fact he is posturing/threatening in such a way. The whole purpose to a message board is to post text, exchange ideas, and yeah....sometimes disagree or get into flame wars. And when Rodent FAILS at exchanging that text, and is losing arguments with egg all over his face....he then has to take it to another level. Leaving the arena of just exchanging text, and playing these kind of cowardly games. Some days he's into the alt account scene, other days its abusing personal info, others it may be subtle threats about chat logs about god knows what other issues that have no relevance to the topic at hand.

    Dfg asked for examples of how Rodent conducts himself in an inappropriate manner within the Totse universe, and just a few short hours later he stepped forward and gave yet another shining example of his immaturity and how he does NOT play above board. These kind of underhanded tactics ARE the way he rolls, and it is impeding the growth of these boards.

    First off its a shady, stupid,immature and cowardly way to conduct yourself just as a person (much less an adult at HIS age).....but to be doing it in the role of a supposed leader(LULZ) of this place...... sets a really bad precedent, and as well it gives a horrific misperception to any n00b about what Totse itself is all about.

    Really, is THAT the message/mission statement Totse is conveying here?....."let's have lively conversation about all kinds of controversial toipcs, but if you disagree with some staff members ...they'll use every dirty trick in the book to either get over on you, or run you off the premises forever". :thumbsdown:

    Great. Way. To. Maintain. A. Community. Huh? :eek:
    The logs are in a thread in his forum, and weren't even posted by rodent.

    ^This and DaGuru you are a fabricating conniving idiot who will take a crumb of corn flakes and spin it into a field of corn full of murderous children ala Stephen King.

    Did I keep those logs, you bet your ass I did, as did Dfg. Ask Dfg and he will tell you that he keeps records of everything just as he did at Zoklet. Can you guess why? Let me save you the trouble of making up another convenient story to serve your vendetta. He does it for the same reason most intelligent people in this type of environment do, to cover his ass. Of course I can understand why the concept of covering your ass is so foreign to your thought forms. I mean after all, you show your ass 90% of the time you hit the Submit Reply button.

    *Sits back and waits for DaGuru's next signature paranoid fabrication*
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    This is fucking retarded. How about you both stfu, and if you want to continue this little fag-fest, do it via pm.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    ^This and DaGuru you are a fabricating
    Did I keep those logs, you bet your ass I did, as did Dfg. Ask Dfg and he will tell you that he keeps records of everything just as he did at Zoklet. Can you guess why? Let me save you the trouble of making up another convenient story to serve your vendetta. He does it for the same reason most intelligent people in this type of environment do, to cover his ass. DaGuru's next signature paranoid fabrication*

    Funny how you said two separate times I was fabricating stuff...yet didn't even try to explain what exactly I was fabricating. :p

    And then your "explanation" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) for playing these games of threatening/posturing because someone doesn't agree with you on a message board all lays on the foundation of....."but Dfg does it tooooooooooo"! :rolleyes:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Funny how you said two separate times I was fabricating stuff...yet didn't even try to explain what exactly I was fabricating. :p

    And then your "explanation" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) for playing these games of threatening/posturing because someone doesn't agree with you on a message board all lays on the foundation of....."but Dfg does it tooooooooooo"! :rolleyes:


    The bold part is a classic example of that signature fabrication ranting I mentioned.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    The bold part is a classic example of that signature fabrication ranting I mentioned.

    Scroll up dumbfuck...I've already SUPPLIED THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF of your threatening/posturing. You were losing yet another argument with Fang, and as you were grasping at straws to say anything to save face....you tried attacking his credibility with nonsense of..."I have chat logs of bad things you did".

    In essence you left the arena of legitimate debate..... and started playing dirty with bullshit, immaturity and other spastic games. :thumbsdown:

    Yup, you are a helluva leader(?) for this place, and an example of what Totse stands for. :fap:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Your idea of IRREFUTABLE PROOF goes like this;

    DaGuru: "It is IRREFUTABLE PROOF becasue I typed it and your dumb."
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Do I have to this:
    Okay, I keep records of IRC and everything. It's in my nature. I fucked up when I posted rimjobs chatlogs. I removed the thread and rejoined rimjobs and agreed never ever to do that again. It was my bad.

    Can we just discuss things TDR did when he was a mod. Not when he was just a user. Also, avoid aiming for the past. Everyone makes stupid mistakes and it's best to not highlight them again and again.

    The decision to De-mod TDR would rest with the Admins after we take in his contributions and his productivity. Community inputs is welcomed but it will not be the deciding factor. This applies to any new poll.

    Mods would be removed for abusing powers and not contributing and keeping their sections active. Special cases will be discussed in B&M and then acted upon.

    When a mod is accused his whole history will be checked [when he started modding] and he will be given a chance to redeem himself. At totse.info we value our mods and users. We also expect certain members to hate some mods but as long as they don't break rules and keep doing their jobs, we will keep them unless they harm the community.

    Read this thread : http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=14473

    Does this mean this poll is invalidated? Nope, it's a good indication of how much the Mod is liked or what problems the users are having with him. Everything will be taken into account in this thread and any future threads but the final judgement rests with the Admins.
Sign In or Register to comment.