A Discussion of Free Speech - Page 2 — Totseans

A Discussion of Free Speech

2»

Comments

  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Don't worry Rodent, nobody expected you to back your whimsical tripe putting a finite definition of exactly WHO "the opposition" is. Or just what they are opposing or any of the other Totse Hills 90210 Drama you have made up in your mind.

    Why do you always to respond as if you speak for others? It is clear to anyone with reading comprehension skills that there are two different points of view ITT regarding freedom of speech and the moving of threads. The side which aruges that moving a thread is somehow restricting freedom of speech has offered statements to that effect with out any demonstrable logic as to how moving a thread affects freedom of speech.

    I have asked multiple times ITT how moving a thread to the appropriate forum without altering the content or closing the thread limits what anyone can say. Since the last time I asked that question 18 hours have past and not one person arguing the other side of the fence has responded with anything. The only drama in my mind is in your mind.
    DaGuru wrote: »
    As for your article.....the "relevance" really has no bearing on this conversation. That is a discussion about a country's Freedom of Speech, and since Totse.info IS a private entity such things don't exist. Its funny you forget that notion, because when it suits you...you are always apt to point that out...of course when it BENEFITS whatever argument you are in that hour.

    The relevance of the article exists and simply because you state it is not relevant does not make your statement fact. Freedom of speech is a concept that deals with groups of people at all levels. But from what I am reading of your post you claim that because Totse.info is a private entity and not a country that things such as freedom of speech don't exist. So which side of the fence are you on in this discussion Spec erm DaGuru?
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Keep on dropping all those subtle and vague "war" comments all over the boards Rodent. You are doing SO MUCH FOR TOTSE with your made up "sides" and other overly dramatic ramblings.

    You are not at all sly Will. Do you really think that because you claim I am dropping subtle "war" comments that people will believe you? Please exercise your freedom of speech and show us the comments by me that your twisted and paranoid imagination has construed as "subtle and vague "war" comments all over the boards".

    Of course anyone who knows you knows that you won't show these posts because you simply made this part up as part of your signature style of creating libel and drama based on things that never happened or did not happen anything like your rendition of things.

    This is the last off topic reply I will make to you in ITT. This is the last off topic reply of yours ITT I will acknowledge. If you wish, please feel free to make a thread about what an awful person I am in B&M, HB, or SG and stop derailing this conversation about freedom of speech with your inability to get over what ever pain I seem to have caused you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Will read this later when I am not that fresh :). Kindly stay on topic.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    stop derailing this conversation about freedom of speech

    STFU with your demands/orders. YOUR BOSS just said above...."this is SG, things can get derailed here". And it was YOU that started the off-topic tripe bringing threads from other sections into a conversation about forum politics.
    The side which aruges that moving a thread is somehow restricting freedom of speech has offered statements to that effect with out any demonstrable logic as to how moving a thread affects freedom of speech.

    I have asked multiple times ITT how moving a thread to the appropriate forum without altering the content or closing the thread limits what anyone can say. Since the last time I asked that question 18 hours have past and not one person arguing the other side of the fence has responded with anything.

    No Rodent...there are NO SIDES, despite you needing to create such melodramtic bullshit in your mind because people will *GASP* disagree with your stupid opinion. Just individuals chiming in with whatever points they are trying to make...sometimes those individuals agreeing on certain subtle parts of the argument, other times disagreeing. Its only YOU that can't get beyond simple disagreements, and end up turning every single differing opinion into some jihad "war".

    See, what myself and everyone else can see is a DISCUSSION about definitions of how Totse.info should apply Freedom of Speech. Yet in the middle of it, you now have turned it into "sides"....either "with me" or "against me". :facepalm:

    And quit spamming my PM box you silly attention whoring little kidiot. I told you days ago I quit opening them, yet you managed to sling 4 separate PM's to me in a matter of 16 minutes this morning....FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

    Are you really this unstable you have to put THIS much effort and angst into your vendettas towards the people that own you with such reguarlity?

    Hurry up folks....someone respond to this thread with a "topical" response to Rodent's liking in under 18 hours. You go anything past that time frame he'll have declared "victory"(?) for his "side"(?), and the celebration the village idiot will declare will be even more embarrasing than his current fairy tale telling.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    This is SG, things can get de-railed here. So, don't worry about it.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Kindly stay on topic.

    Errrrr ummmmmm....which one of these expectations should we abide by, boss???? :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Will read this later when I am not that fresh :). Kindly stay on topic.

    Some people can't help themselves Dfg.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Kindly stay on topic.
    Some people can't help themselves Dfg.

    Finally something we can agree on! You are right Rodent, some of the weaker/more spastic members just can't help themselves. Check out this fool dragging month's old grudges into this discussion, hell as a "double post" just minutes after a post they had already put up.......proving how they just HAD to add their impulsive and emotional butthurt rant into the equation. .........
    Just a little side note here pointing out the irony of fanglekai creating a thread on freedom of speech because a mod moved a thread intact and did not close it when he infracted the Yoda account because he did not like what was being said and then quit when his act suppressing of freedom of speech was over ridden by Dfg.

    Tell me fanglekai, where was your passion to defend the freedom of speech of others back then? Have you learned from your mistakes and are now defending what you once tried to squash?

    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the real irony here. :cool:

    Edit to add: ****for those keeping score at home....its now 5 PM's and counting****
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Pro Tip: Your assumptions do not = fact.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    When I said keep on topic I meant have mercy on me and just discuss the FoS issue which OP posed. I don't war about the word war here. I read all of the above posts and still no one bothered with a Def about shitty posts or failtrolling.

    Totse.info is a community and FoS applies to it as well. If you want to take the country approach then we're hosted in US. So, US FoS apply here.

    I don't care if you talk about bunnies, but I expect to see something that discussing the OP in some manner.

    Now carry on.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    The poll is flawed and your interpretation of it is wrong.

    Ban them - 9 votes - 28.13%
    Unapprove their posts - 8 votes - 25.00%
    53.13%

    You have these split. maybe a lot of people don't want to go as far as banning them, but still more than half want something to be done about them.

    Instead of focusing your energy on attacking me you could have focused your time on providing options for what we can do to protect FoS. All you do is point out we need to do something about it. That's the whole point of my thread.
    Just a little side note here pointing out the irony of fanglekai creating a thread on freedom of speech because a mod moved a thread intact and did not close it when he infracted the Yoda account because he did not like what was being said and then quit when his act suppressing of freedom of speech was over ridden by Dfg.

    Tell me fanglekai, where was your passion to defend the freedom of speech of others back then? Have you learned from your mistakes and are now defending what you once tried to squash?

    Wrong. DirtySanchez infracted the Yoda account.

    yoda%20infraction.png

    Don't lie, rodent. Furthermore Hellish didn't like your little secret agreement:

    tdr%20MA.png

    You got banned for multiple accounts, meaning DirtySanchez did the right thing.

    Also:

    tdr%20ma%202.png

    And the rodent acts all high and mighty.

    This thread is supposed to be about Freedom of Speech. I already gave a definition of spamming. I already explained that "failtroll" isn't something we have to define. If something is lulzy, leave it alone. If it's blatantly off topic, move it to where it is on topic. The mods here have very little to do, and they need to remember that, especially known offenders.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    ...bunch of butt hurt driven slander...

    This thread is supposed to be about Freedom of Speech. I already gave a definition of spamming. I already explained that "failtroll" isn't something we have to define. If something is lulzy, leave it alone. If it's blatantly off topic, move it to where it is on topic. The mods here have very little to do, and they need to remember that, especially known offenders.

    Who is to say what is LULzy?
    Offenders off what and known to whom?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Instead of focusing your energy on attacking me you could have focused your time on providing options for what we can do to protect FoS. All you do is point out we need to do something about it. That's the whole point of my thread.

    I apologize if you took that as me attacking you, seriously was not my intention.

    Also I did not suggest we do something about it, I was just giving my interpretation of the results of the poll.

    Threads in sg and hb, should be left to wander where they may. Other forums should stay on topic, with the normal totse banter and trolling, as long as it is on topic. I don't want the fun taken out of totse. But shitting in someones thread and spamming bullshit and off topic posts has nothing to do with freedom of speech, and should not be allowed. It's fucking annoying, and does nothing to better the forums.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Threads in sg and hb, should be left to wander where they may. Other forums should stay on topic, with the normal totse banter and trolling, as long as it is on topic. I don't want the fun taken out of totse. But shitting in someones thread and spamming bullshit and off topic posts has nothing to do with freedom of speech, and should not be allowed. It's fucking annoying, and does nothing to better the forums.

    ^^^^ Thank you Buddha for wording my exact sentiment towards this issue.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I apologize if you took that as me attacking you, seriously was not my intention.

    Also I did not suggest we do something about it, I was just giving my interpretation of the results of the poll.

    Threads in sg and hb, should be left to wander where they may. Other forums should stay on topic, with the normal totse banter and trolling, as long as it is on topic. I don't want the fun taken out of totse. But shitting in someones thread and spamming bullshit and off topic posts has nothing to do with freedom of speech, and should not be allowed. It's fucking annoying, and does nothing to better the forums.
    Amie wrote: »
    ^^^^ Thank you Buddha for wording my exact sentiment towards this issue.

    Okay, finally this thread is going some where. Please, feel to add more.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Nick, nobody is saying that if someone makes a thread about fucking midgets and you think fucking midgets is disgusting that you can not reply to the thread and express your disgust for fucking midgets. What some people are trying to say is that in the scenario above, if the thread is in one of the serious discussion areas designed for the intelligent sharing of information and ideas, it is not ok to reply to the thread with something either completely off the topic of fucking midgets or moronic posting of meaningless images and other crap designed to derail the spread of ideas and information as it pertains to the topic of the thread.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Who is to say what is LULzy?
    Offenders off what and known to whom?

    The community decides what is lulzy and obvious lulz is obvious.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    The community decides what is lulzy and obvious lulz is obvious.

    Obvious to who? Not all people find the same things to be humorous.
  • edited April 2011
    Like I feel strongly about on all forums, the whip needs to be cracked on excessive thread derailment. People knowingly and uncaringly hijacking a thread with whatever unrelated bullshit. I'd say anything beyond three consecutive posts totally off topic is going too far.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Obvious to who? Not all people find the same things to be humorous.
    Whom.

    Contribute by answering these questions yourself.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Whom.

    Contribute by answering these questions yourself.

    So rather than admit that your definitions are completely subjective you stoop to grammar nazi and an offer for me to define your choice of nouns. Unless you can offer something more to go on I think we are at an impasse here.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    So rather than admit that your definitions are completely subjective you stoop to grammar nazi and an offer for me to define your choice of nouns. Unless you can offer something more to go on I think we are at an impasse here.

    Here is why you're a useless user: Instead of contributing something yourself, you try to argue with me and claim we're "at an impasse" when really what I told you to do was come up with your own definitions in order to help the community. You have no desire to help the community; all you do is argue.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Way to flip your actions on me there skippy. You bail out as mod and member in most immature fit throwing fashion over some thin skinned butt hurt you suffered over posts that were no different than the stuff Rolf or Brandon posts (both of which are accepted by the community). Basically you took your crayons and went home ala Eric Cartman then roll back in 3 months later with a chip still on your shoulder and start whining in defense of free speech all because a couple of threads got moved to appropriate forums.

    Then you call me out for contributing nothing? What have you contributed in the last three months other than this mellow drama and your BS back stabbing shit in #Rimjobs? Yeah, I have those logs.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    if you have a serious thread about..how to kill your neighbor for example, I won't go there and stay on subject, will troll it with the meaning of arguing about the logic of that thread , so are you practically saying that there will be moderation on such kind of trolls ?

    Currently there isn't enough moderation of those kinds of trolls, but if Totse wants any kind of success they'll start focusing on it. :eek:

    Nick, it isn't your Totse-given right to purposely fuck up everyone's threads just because you don't like/approve of the subject matter. Of the myriad of topics and literally THOUSANDS of threads, there should be at least something that interests you....and if not, you are a hapless loser that doesn't belong any how, and we don't need your brand of attention whoring/trolling.

    The point is, I could find entire sections of this place I find to be silly and stupid....lifestyle choices/hobbies I find to be the most pointless waste of time in LIFE much less to discuss on a message board. Now granted, if I REALLY wanted to discuss the "virtues" of this, that or the other thing....perhaps I could go into humanities and get into some in depth discussion there. But it is NOT my "right" to start fucking up threads or entire sections just because I myself don't like or agree with that particular subject matter.

    A great example of a thread YOU are fucking up and tainting with your drivel is the AK47 vs. M16 thread. That is NOT a discussion about the ethics or morality of weapons or war....you SHOULD take that kind of whiney banter to a more appropriate section and get into a sincere conversation if that is what really inspires you. But the kind of trolling/derailing you are "contributing" in that thread has no place in it, is only ruining the thread, tainting the integrity of the section, and making a mockery of the entire purpose of Totse to begin with.

    Or go reside in HB, and fling snotballs and boogers with equally retarded monkeys that need to pound on their keyboards for attention/validation....since you don't have anything intelligent or pertitent to a discussion you claim you have a "right" to be involved with. Sorry bub, the only person that I ever saw give you any "right" in such a sense was the failed adminning of Zok all these last seveal years and thankfully that epic failure isn't operating THESE boards. :thumbsup:

    Don't worry Nick, some day you'll grow up, you'll find topics you DO like to talk about, and you won't have to play the role of annoying moronic jackass just to get people to notice you.

    Or you can find the door and just leave as you "promised" us above, since clearly right now you have no intention of using Totse for its intended purpose. :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Currently there isn't enough moderation of those kinds of trolls, but if Totse wants any kind of success they'll start focusing on it. :eek:

    Nick, it isn't your Totse-given right to purposely fuck up everyone's threads just because you don't like/approve of the subject matter. Of the myriad of topics and literally THOUSANDS of threads, there should be at least something that interests you....and if not, you are a hapless loser that doesn't belong any how, and we don't need your brand of attention whoring/trolling.

    The point is, I could find entire sections of this place I find to be silly and stupid....lifestyle choices/hobbies I find to be the most pointless waste of time in LIFE much less to discuss on a message board. Now granted, if I REALLY wanted to discuss the "virtues" of this, that or the other thing....perhaps I could go into humanities and get into some in depth discussion there. But it is NOT my "right" to start fucking up threads or entire sections just because I myself don't like or agree with that particular subject matter.

    A great example of a thread YOU are fucking up and tainting with your drivel is the AK47 vs. M16 thread. That is NOT a discussion about the ethics or morality of weapons or war....you SHOULD take that kind of whiney banter to a more appropriate section and get into a sincere conversation if that is what really inspires you. But the kind of trolling/derailing you are "contributing" in that thread has no place in it, is only ruining the thread, tainting the integrity of the section, and making a mockery of the entire purpose of Totse to begin with.

    Or go reside in HB, and fling snotballs and boogers with equally retarded monkeys that need to pound on their keyboards for attention/validation....since you don't have anything intelligent or pertitent to a discussion you claim you have a "right" to be involved with. Sorry bub, the only person that I ever saw give you any "right" in such a sense was the failed adminning of Zok all these last seveal years and thankfully that epic failure isn't operating THESE boards. :thumbsup:

    Don't worry Nick, some day you'll grow up, you'll find topics you DO like to talk about, and you won't have to play the role of annoying moronic jackass just to get people to notice you.

    Or you can find the door and just leave as you "promised" us above, since clearly right now you have no intention of using Totse for its intended purpose. :thumbsdown:

    Wow, to the point and very well thoughout. Bravo.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol Nick. You always make me chuckle.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    I just proof - read your to the point FOS opinion , da kangaroo :D

    so it's pointless to respond as you see to what you wrote.

    :facepalm:

    However , thank you for reminding me about the weapons thread...had forgotten about it..will go and put more there.:rolleyes:

    If you're not going to respond, then there isn't a need for you to shit in this thread.
    DaGuru wrote:
    it isn't your Totse-given right to purposely fuck up everyone's threads just because you don't like/approve of the subject matter.
    Quoted. For. Truth.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    This thread is special. I knew it as a baby, and it had the most wonderful and striking blue eyes. Then the child became the man, grew up, threw his life away on drugs and fast women (cars too), and he's now back the Prodigal Son to tell his story anew. Ah, the memories...
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    This thread is special. I knew it as a baby, and it had the most wonderful and striking blue eyes. Then the child became the man, grew up, threw his life away on drugs and fast women (cars too), and he's now back the Prodigal Son to tell his story anew. Ah, the memories...

    Welcome back, brutha! :thumbsup:

    Its so good to see you here, and its sooooo good to hear it. ;)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    this place just made me :)
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Welcome back, brutha! :thumbsup:

    Its so good to see you here, and its sooooo good to hear it. ;)


    Hi, brother. Thanks for fighting the good fight at my side the entire way.

    But I have a question to ask...

    Why are you trying to educate people who've already learned their lessons twice over and yet still choose to suddenly "rediscover" the concept anew here, as if it was something they never quite got a chance to understand? Anybody that's here is already veterans... they already understand perfectly what constitutes free speech and what doesn't, where they should post, how they should conduct themselves... it's just that they make these threads as a kind of a mental masturbation while all the while they continue right on disregarding the advice and the lessons learned. Makes very little sense to keep on educating people who willfully go against everything they've ever learned just so they can go on pretending they don't know what you're talking about, or pretending it's something entirely new to them. Seems like a complete waste of your valuable time to me.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Hi, brother. Thanks for fighting the good fight at my side the entire way.

    But I have a question to ask...

    Why are you trying to educate people who've already learned their lessons twice over and yet still choose to suddenly "rediscover" the concept anew here, as if it was something they never quite got a chance to understand? .

    If you would have told me 2 weeks ago we'd be in a .info thread even having this conversation, I would have laughed at you.....so crazier things have happened. ;)

    I don't really look at it as "educating" this place in regard to these kind of issues, instead more like testing it. Dfg took a lot of shit from me when we were still uber-banned, and all the while I mocked him how this place didn't have an ounce of integrity in regard to freedom of speech issues when we were on the outside looking in for no reason at all.

    Chances are your siggy is right, because Dfg and Hellish seem to be good people....and while they do possess remorse, hopefully they can still see the bigger picture as well and realize just how badly our perma-bans cast a negative if not hypocritical light on the ethos of this place. :thumbsdown:

    Wasting my time? I haven't really put any thought for longer term plans in any of this, I'm kinda just posting/responding to what I see that's taking place here and now. If nothing else it has been nice resolving/trying to put some closure on past bullshit, and hopefully shown a few people along the way I can "do more than post about admin/website stuff".....like a lot of my detractors lean on when they have nothing else left to resort to when losing whatever war of words with me. :cool:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Hi, brother. Thanks for fighting the good fight at my side the entire way.

    But I have a question to ask...

    Why are you trying to educate people who've already learned their lessons twice over and yet still choose to suddenly "rediscover" the concept anew here, as if it was something they never quite got a chance to understand? Anybody that's here is already veterans... they already understand perfectly what constitutes free speech and what doesn't, where they should post, how they should conduct themselves... it's just that they make these threads as a kind of a mental masturbation while all the while they continue right on disregarding the advice and the lessons learned. Makes very little sense to keep on educating people who willfully go against everything they've ever learned just so they can go on pretending they don't know what you're talking about, or pretending it's something entirely new to them. Seems like a complete waste of your valuable time to me.

    This thread is serious business. It's a serious community discussion on a rampant problem here.
    DaGuru wrote: »
    If you would have told me 2 weeks ago we'd be in a .info thread even having this conversation, I would have laughed at you.....so crazier things have happened. ;)

    I don't really look at it as "educating" this place in regard to these kind of issues, instead more like testing it. Dfg took a lot of shit from me when we were still uber-banned, and all the while I mocked him how this place didn't have an ounce of integrity in regard to freedom of speech issues when we were on the outside looking in for no reason at all.

    Chances are your siggy is right, because Dfg and Hellish seem to be good people....and while they do possess remorse, hopefully they can still see the bigger picture as well and realize just how badly our perma-bans cast a negative if not hypocritical light on the ethos of this place. :thumbsdown:

    Wasting my time? I haven't really put any thought for longer term plans in any of this, I'm kinda just posting/responding to what I see that's taking place here and now. If nothing else it has been nice resolving/trying to put some closure on past bullshit, and hopefully shown a few people along the way I can "do more than post about admin/website stuff".....like a lot of my detractors lean on when they have nothing else left to resort to when losing whatever war of words with me. :cool:

    They won't see the big picture, though. They want to destroy free speech on here and make it an islamic caliphate.
  • edited April 2011
    I am so glad -SpectraL is back just because I know how much it hurts TDR's precious little feelings.
    :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    This thread is serious business. It's a serious community discussion on a rampant problem here.



    They won't see the big picture, though. They want to destroy free speech on here and make it an islamic caliphate.

    :facepalm:
    Are you kidding me, I mean I would expect this remark from Fatty but fang.....

    You're an idiot.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    Fanglekai was only joking, and I appreciate the dry humor. IMO, Fanglekai has been an admirable supporter of the common cause of the Little People, to wit, loyal to the ideals that made the original Totse the huge success that it was in the prime of its life. McBoozer is also an unsung hero, IMO.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Fanglekai was only joking, and I appreciate the dry humor. IMO, Fanglekai has been an admirable supporter of the common cause of the Little People, to wit, loyal to the ideals that made the original Totse the huge success that it was in the prime of its life. McBoozer is also an unsung hero, IMO.

    I wish he was. It's not funny when you call this place run by Sharia law, it's pretty retarded.
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I wish he was. It's not funny when you call this place run by Sharia law, it's pretty retarded.

    Dfg's right, Spectral, you may have been stoned to death but the authorities resurrected you. That'd never happen in a state under Sharia law.

    Well... it might if they had a surplus of rocks and no one to throw them at. :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dfg's right, Spectral, you may have been stoned to death but the authorities resurrected you. That'd never happen in a state under Sharia law.

    Well... it might if they had a surplus of rocks and no one to throw them at. :D

    Don't tell me Spectral is Jesus now.

    :eek:
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg's right, Spectral, you may have been stoned to death but the authorities resurrected you. That'd never happen in a state under Sharia law.

    Well... it might if they had a surplus of rocks and no one to throw them at. :D

    -SpectraL is an apostate?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    :facepalm:
    Are you kidding me, I mean I would expect this remark from Fatty but fang.....

    You're an idiot.

    Typical mudslime remark.
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Fanglekai was only joking, and I appreciate the dry humor. IMO, Fanglekai has been an admirable supporter of the common cause of the Little People, to wit, loyal to the ideals that made the original Totse the huge success that it was in the prime of its life. McBoozer is also an unsung hero, IMO.

    Thank you. I'm glad someone recognizes my efforts.
    Dfg wrote: »
    I wish he was. It's not funny when you call this place run by Sharia law, it's pretty retarded.

    Typical mudslime butthurt. Don't blow yourself up over it.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    They won't see the big picture, though. They want to destroy free speech on here and make it an islamic caliphate.

    That sounds awesome, where can I sign up for the jihad?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Typical mudslime remark.



    Thank you. I'm glad someone recognizes my efforts.



    Typical mudslime butthurt. Don't blow yourself up over it.

    Mudslime
    :facepalm:
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Mudslime
    :facepalm:

    LOL I LOVE FACEPALMING AT MUDSLIMES TOO
    http://article.wn.com/view/2011/03/29/14_Pak_troops_killed_by_own_mortar_shell_during_Taliban_batt/
    :facepalm:
Sign In or Register to comment.