Where do you get your wallpapers from?

edited April 2011 in Tech & Games
Hopefully we can turn this thread into a little database of links which point to good sites to download wallpapers from. I'll start off with my favorite site, which has got to be;

http://wallbase.cc/

Oh, how amazing that site is. It's full of great stuff, and I really enjoy the HDR stuff despite it being a pretty overused photography method.

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    The only part of 4chan I ever visit is the /wg/ wallpaper section.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    homebase mostly but sometimes B&Q, although we usually paint the walls instead
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/296903

Looks like I have myself a new wallpaper.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for sharing that trx. I usually just search for things I would want or like in Google Images. I don't know any cool sites like you guys. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    skins.be
    Met Art
    Hegre Art
    Torrent Packs
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Wallpaper Search

Let's use the latest features added to Google Image Search to find a MF wallpaper for your desktop.

1. Go to Google Image Search and click on "Advanced Image Search".

2. Enter your query in the first input box, for example: flower.

3. Select "photo content" from the list of content types.

4. Click on "Use my desktop size" to find images appropriate for your desktop.

5. Perform the search.

6. If you have a favorite color, click on "All colors" and pick one of the 12 options.
    ^ This & a bit of Gimp
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    BEST SITE EVER.

www.interfacelift.com

No need to thank me folks.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    (www.wallpaperassault.com)-They always have the coolest shit. It's probably one of the most expansive wallpaper site on the net. I think they have over 60,000 wallpapers, only high quality.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't use wallpapers because I never spend time looking at my Desktop anyway.
  • edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I don't use wallpapers because I never spend time looking at my Desktop anyway.

But it makes it look cooler when you log into your machine! Plus, you can leave the wallpaper up when you're away from the computer and it looks good. It's like the foundation of the theme for your computer.