Woman drive's over 4 people during McDonald's hiring day

DaGuruDaGuru Mite
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Just happened this week here in greater Cleveland, gotta love some of the comments from some of the wintnesses afterwards. ;)

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/04/suspect_accused_of_driving_ove.html

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Did she get the job? :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol, wtf was he reversing with his door open for.

He could have really hurt someone with that door. :o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    McDonalds is the new kfc for niggers these days if its not happening at kfc the at Mc'ds.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Damn, she had the balls to try and run over a cop too. Did anyone else see that in the video?

I think that was actually a guy in a private security uniform...didn't look like Cleveland PD's uniform, and his demeanor/behavior doesn't fit that of a cop after the fact.

Cleveland cops are almost as rogue as the thugs around here any more, had that a been a real Cleveland cop he would have used it as an excuse to pump that car full of lead....instead of running to help the injured. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    What's wrong with niggers, I am already mad at those cunts who beat the shit out a transgender victim and now this. We should do something about this.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i can't describe the vibe i get when i drive by 6 people and 5 i hit.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    I wanted to run over the person howling in the background. Fuck that was annoying. :mad:
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    they should have a day once a year where youre allowed to run ove stupid people. natural selection at its finest
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lol, dumb cunts. Can never drive without putting on their mascare to make themselves look even more mutant.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    McDonalds is SrsBzns.
    mcdonalds.jpg
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Listen closely to the audio... the bitch said "JOB fair?!?!" right before she floored it. :D
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Fucking niggers :mad: