I think zoklet is gone - Page 5 — Totseans

I think zoklet is gone

1235»

Comments

  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Btw ShitMustache, not only that, but ShitForBrains too... if you're going to call anyone retarded and try to sound intelligent, although it's obvious you're not trying at all and it's too high of an expectation on my part; get your fucking grammar right. There's no excuse other than retardation for having shitty grammar. Typos are acceptable onc e in a blure moon, but it's just obvious you don't know how to fucking write properly.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    Btw ShitMustache, not only that, but ShitForBrains too... if you're going to call anyone retarded and try to sound intelligent, although it's obvious you're not trying at all and it's too high of an expectation on my part; get your fucking grammar right. There's no excuse other than retardation for having shitty grammar. Typos are acceptable onc e in a blure moon, but it's just obvious you don't know how to fucking write properly.

    David Duke never wrote a book on giving blowjobs:facepalm: All that was just divisive slander put forth by fucking Tom Metzger over some feud they had years ago. Duke accomplished far more than Metzger or the Order ever did. The order didnt do shit but give WN a bad name. The order shot one of there own guys because they were paranoid he was a cop:facepalm: I don't have an unhealthy obsession with Jews. I realize unlike you obviously that there running this country and running our banks and are the root of all our problems. Ben Klassen was an idiot for attacking Christianity because it's the most prevalent religion among whites and his attacks served to do nothing but divide WN even further. I like William Pierce too because he actually had intelligent things to say unlike the fucking Creativity Movement. Also he wrote African Atto to gather information on black militants. He never tried selling his membership lists. That's bullshit slander and you know it. If what I'm saying is so wrong tell me what's your great plan to advance white people? I also like how you can't win with actual argument so you resort to attacking my grammer.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    David Duke never wrote a book on giving blowjobs:facepalm: All that was just divisive slander put forth by fucking Tom Metzger over some feud they had years ago. Duke accomplished far more than Metzger or the Order ever did. The order didnt do shit but give WN a bad name. The order shot one of there own guys because they were paranoid he was a cop:facepalm: I don't have an unhealthy obsession with Jews. I realize unlike you obviously that there running this country and running our banks and are the root of all our problems. Ben Klassen was an idiot for attacking Christianity because it's the most prevalent religion among whites and his attacks served to do nothing but divide WN even further. I like William Pierce too because he actually had intelligent things to say unlike the fucking Creativity Movement. Also he wrote African Atto to gather information on black militants. He never tried selling his membership lists. That's bullshit slander and you know it. If what I'm saying is so wrong tell me what's your great plan to advance white people? I also like how you can't win with actual argument so you resort to attacking my grammer.

    I already know they're running the politics, the banks and the lobbies have a lot of influence on policies; it doesn't take a genius to figure it out either as is evidenced by even you knowing this, talking and talking and talking about it is doing nothing, who permits them to do these things? They're more to blame than the fucking kikes. They're a small symptom of the bigger problem, the biggest problem is political correctness and social Marxism (not marxism itself, Karl Marx was actally a racist, not that I agree with communism as a practical political ideology) and not to mention fucking religion, the biggest poison ever and I will ge tinto a thread about this, although I've already mentioned why it is the biggest cancer of humantiy and where all the problems truly stem from. When wil lyou ge tit into your thick skull that Christianity is a fucking kike invention which causes a shit load more division than anything else. Worst political ideology EVAR! It's intellectual poison. Christianity has done no good for humanity as a whole, let alone the fucking white race. I think it's great that a big chunk of Christians are non-whites, mainly blacks out of the non-white groups. Figures they'd choose a way of life and ideology that requires no intelligence or independence. Like I said, CI followers are on the same level as the Nation of Islam afrocentrists.


    "It's all lies put out by Tom Metzger and every other racist who's worked with him, wah wah wah"

    Yep, keep singing that tune, doesn't make it true.

    Duke accomplishing more than Tom Metzger is very debatable. Race and reason was very successful and is back running again, the radio show and podcasts are hit up very regularly, Tom's site is more linked to. Tom Metzger gets much more support than Duke, not to mention Tom actually fucking won California's 43rd Congressional District Democratic Primary election, June 3, 1980, but was denied; screwed over.

    Who cares what reasons he put the African Atto out for? The point is he still put it out. How do you know black people didn't read that book and put those tips to use and for their own agenda.

    Face facts, like every other fucking politician he is a con man and works on dipshits exactly like you. Duke cons his followers to travel all around Europe setting up bird watching clubs and things like that. You can not debate the Dominica affair.

    Tom is as it goes right now much more clued up and successful than Duke, not that I hold any of them up on a shrine like you do.


    Learn that the political route is a dead end. Lone wolf and fighting fire with fire is the only way. White revolution.


    As for my ideas for the white race, I shall discuss that in various other threads to come, some of my own maybe. In the meantime I shall call you out on your bullshit.


    I attack your points, ridiculous ideas, Duke nut hugging and your grammer (and yes I know you did that on purpose, very cute, but you're still a smelly retard). If you can't even try to type properly it doesn't say much about you. I know niggers with better grammar than you.




    And stop going on about giving "WN" a bad name. It already had a fucking bad name and it will do until political correctness and stifling of free speech is smashed. I commend their efforts, same with Timothy McVeigh. We need more Joseph Stacks and Bob Matthews :thumbsup:

    Fuck the masses.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    I already know they're running the politics, the banks and the lobbies have a lot of influence on policies; it doesn't take a genius to figure it out either as is evidenced by even you knowing this, talking and talking and talking about it is doing nothing, who permits them to do these things? They're more to blame than the fucking kikes. They're a small symptom of the bigger problem, the biggest problem is political correctness and social Marxism (not marxism itself, Karl Marx was actally a racist, not that I agree with communism as a practical political ideology) and not to mention fucking religion, the biggest poison ever and I will ge tinto a thread about this, although I've already mentioned why it is the biggest cancer of humantiy and where all the problems truly stem from. When wil lyou ge tit into your thick skull that Christianity is a fucking kike invention which causes a shit load more division than anything else. Worst political ideology EVAR! It's intellectual poison. Christianity has done no good for humanity as a whole, let alone the fucking white race. I think it's great that a big chunk of Christians are non-whites, mainly blacks out of the non-white groups. Figures they'd choose a way of life and ideology that requires no intelligence or independence. Like I said, CI followers are on the same level as the Nation of Islam afrocentrists.


    "It's all lies put out by Tom Metzger and every other racist who's worked with him, wah wah wah"

    Yep, keep singing that tune, doesn't make it true.

    Duke accomplishing more than Tom Metzger is very debatable. Race and reason was very successful and is back running again, the radio show and podcasts are hit up very regularly, Tom's site is more linked to. Tom Metzger gets much more support than Duke, not to mention Tom actually fucking won California's 43rd Congressional District Democratic Primary election, June 3, 1980, but was denied; screwed over.

    Who cares what reasons he put the African Atto out for? The point is he still put it out. How do you know black people didn't read that book and put those tips to use and for their own agenda.

    Face facts, like every other fucking politician he is a con man and works on dipshits exactly like you. Duke cons his followers to travel all around Europe setting up bird watching clubs and things like that. You can not debate the Dominica affair.

    Tom is as it goes right now much more clued up and successful than Duke, not that I hold any of them up on a shrine like you do.


    Learn that the political route is a dead end. Lone wolf and fighting fire with fire is the only way. White revolution.


    As for my ideas for the white race, I shall discuss that in various other threads to come, some of my own maybe. In the meantime I shall call you out on your bullshit.


    I attack your points, ridiculous ideas, Duke nut hugging and your grammer (and yes I know you did that on purpose, very cute, but you're still a smelly retard). If you can't even try to type properly it doesn't say much about you. I know niggers with better grammar than you.




    And stop going on about giving "WN" a bad name. It already had a fucking bad name and it will do until political correctness and stifling of free speech is smashed. I commend their efforts, same with Timothy McVeigh. We need more Joseph Stacks and Bob Matthews :thumbsup:

    Fuck the masses.

    You realize duke was in the house of representatives right? I commend Tim McVeigh to because at least his actions made a real statement and had an impact. The order was retarded they were failed robbers who killed a shock jock. Sure the radio guy deserved it but still it was a pretty failed attempt at terrorism. The world does need more McVeighs who are actually competent. I'm fine with the idea of using violence but the order really did to a shitty job at it even if there motives were good. If violence is to be used blow up a fucking building or kill someone of importance not a fucking radio host. Fucking Al Quaeda knows how to get shit done. And I wont debate the Dominica thing because your right that was a failed ass attempt. I don't think were quite at the time for violence yet but when it happens I hope theres better people fighting then that incompetent group known as the order or were fucked.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I will agree with you on that post.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    My belief on the whole violence thing is either dont use it and go the mainstream route or go fucking big. The image of racists is already bad enough without some halfwits killing a random black guy or a fail revolution. Read the turner diary's. If it comes down to violence that's a good blueprint on how to do it.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I prefer Hunter over the Turner Diaries. I don't care about trying to appeal to the masses, I am a proud racist, I say "Yes, so what?" when people call it me.


    I condone the lone-wolf and cell tactics, and undercover operations.

    Lenin had it right; Worse is better, the worse the way of living gets, conditions and state restrictions put in place the better it is for us, gets more people wound up and pissed off at the real enemies to freedom and naturalism, the government.


    I completely condone violence, fuck pussy footing around, but there is a time and a place and only when really necessary or in your power to get away with it. The political route is dead and buried and fixed to fuck, no way they'd let a racist in even if he won as was my point with Tom Metzger earlier.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Jesus DS, how many battlefronts does this make? At least half of threads on totse are open race debates - your becoming outnumbered ! :hai:
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Why don't you call yourself a racist?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    I prefer Hunter over the Turner Diaries. I don't care about trying to appeal to the masses, I am a proud racist, I say "Yes, so what?" when people call it me.


    I condone the lone-wolf and cell tactics, and undercover operations.

    Lenin had it right; Worse is better, the worse the way of living gets, conditions and state restrictions put in place the better it is for us, gets more people wound up and pissed off at the real enemies to freedom and naturalism, the government.

    So you were KOTW,hats off to a good troll, you actually did piss me off more than once.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    So you were KOTW,hats off to a good troll, you actually did piss me off more than once.

    "I'm going to shove your cock up your ass"


    Yeah, I kind of figured.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    Why don't you call yourself a racist?

    I am a racist it's just that the term racist pisses me off because of how often it's used to describe anything even remotely critical of minority's. The fact that trotsky invented the term doesn't help either. I somewhat agree with you about the talmud. If Israel would stay out of our affairs then I could care less what they do to the Palestinians. The other reason I dont call myself a racist is because I don't want other races to be destroyed I just want them the hell out of America and Europe. I also hate most forms of Christianity which are pussified jew fests. Christian Identity is a white religion and since you like the order you may be interested to know that a few of them were very devoted CI adherents. Hunter was pretty good. It reminded me of Joseph paul Franklin but a turner diary scenario with small cells as opposed to lone wolf would work the best imo.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    "I'm going to shove your cock up your ass"


    Yeah, I kind of figured.

    No I said was going too cut off YOUR cock and shove it up YOUR ass.:)
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I am a racist it's just that the term racist pisses me off because of how often it's used to describe anything even remotely critical of minority's. The fact that trotsky invented the term doesn't help either. I somewhat agree with you about the talmud. If Israel would stay out of our affairs then I could care less what they do to the Palestinians. The other reason I dont call myself a racist is because I don't want other races to be destroyed I just want them the hell out of America and Europe. I also hate most forms of Christianity which are pussified jew fests. Christian Identity is a white religion and since you like the order you may be interested to know that a few of them were very devoted CI adherents. Hunter was pretty good. It reminded me of Joseph paul Franklin but a turner diary scenario with small cells as opposed to lone wolf would work the best imo.

    Actually the term racism didn't originate nor was it coined by Leon Trotsky. According to the second edition (1989) of the OED, the earliest known usage of the word “racism” in English occurred in a 1936 book by the American “fascist”, Lawrence Dennis, The Coming American Fascism. The second usage of the term in English that the OED records is in the title of a book originally written in German in 1933 and 1934 but translated into English and first published in 1938 — Racism by Magnus Hirschfeld, translated by Eden and Cedar Paul. Since Hirschfeld died in 1935, before the publication of Dennis’ book the following year, and had already used the word extensively in the text and title of his own book, it seems only fair to recognize him rather than Dennis as the originator of the word “racism”. In the case of the word “racist” as an adjective, the OED ascribes the first known usage to Hirschfeld himself. Hirschfeld was a German-Jewish homosexual activist.


    But either way, I don't care what image the term "racist" has, the fac tof the matter is they stand there jaw dropped and shocked to the core when you say "Yeah I'm racist, so what?".

    The same goes for "white supremacist", which doesn't mean the death of non-whites or jews (come in all races) at all, the word "supremacy"...in its definition...nowhere does it state that by being in supreme power this entails the death and destruction of other races. It simply means holding power. The power to dominate. Domination does not equal obliteration. Domination of other races is attainable without eradication.

    And power is simply Survival of the fittest/might makes right. If you have the cunning, wits and most importantly power to do be beneficial to you and whoever you choose then it has made your rights to do so. Might is right. Whites are superior to other races in many fields, therefore superiority is not a myth. In the sens eof holding power, I'm not for it, people should be free to do and say whatever they want, there is only action and consequence, fuck all this morality bullshit, but if someone has the might to reign over their inferiors then it is right, just as it would be if a negroe were to fight back against his adversaries.


    It DOES NOT... I repeat... DOES NOT matter what you call yourself, they'll just call you a racist, neo-nazi or white supremacist ANYWAY. My answer to that is "damn right I am, fuck you". I treat the terminology as ignorantly as they want to, I care not for changing their mind or doing their survival for them, I'll let them choose their own path and see where it gets them.


    This is just one of the reasons why I call people like you politically correct racists, you care too much about terminology and what people will think, as if they'll dislike you any less.

    Racist sums it up really well, loud and clear.


    dude, all of christianity is pussified, I even showed you a quote on zoklet of the CI pastor who basically said, we need not do anything, yhwh will do it :rolleyes:

    The fact that whites hijacked a kike religion doesn't make it any better, it is WORSE, not to mention even more bullshit ontop of what is already bullshit (but I can see us getting into these religious debates in other threads so I'll save it for them).


    But I have no issues with CI members who do noble deeds and make good efforts like people from The Order (in particular Robert Matthews, although there's not much to support him being a CI follower), but that won't stop me telling the trut that it is no good for the white race and is what it is, bullshit.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Clover wrote: »
    No it won't, I remain optimistic as long as progress is being made, and I'm not one to be standing still :cool:.

    Too bad you didn't keep your promise bro. :thumbsdown:
  • edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Too bad you didn't keep your promise bro. :thumbsdown:

    It's a shame really, clover was a cool guy. I wonder if he'll ever come back here? Does he post at Z?
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    zoklet gave me autism :(
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    He's very active on Z. http://www.Coklet.net/bbs/member.php?u=1809

    Still, that backstabbing fucker isn't welcomed.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I had high hopes from him, but he did leave us dry. Anyway, we're better without him.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I had high hopes from him, but he did leave us dry. Anyway, we're better without him.

    I wouldn't go as far as to say that we're better without him, but we are getting by alright.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I wouldn't go as far as to say that we're better without him, but we are getting by alright.

    Well, we are. If I relied on him and things could have gotten worse. I mean way worse. His complain was that he didn't get access to Totse.info. At that time even I didn't have access. I got access to the server and everything in November. So, there was little I could do to assist him. We did install Joomla because he said he can work with it.

    But in the end, I had to work on it myself and honestly it worked out pretty good. So, we're better out without him because we managed everything by ourselves.

    He is welcome but don't expect flowers from me.
Sign In or Register to comment.