Does anyone even want -SpectraL back

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I can't stand the clown, his use of multiple accounts, being a hypocrit, threatening us and among many other things. We don't need him, question is do we want him back?

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    who the fuck is we?

you dont count for shit in this place.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    As a Totse veteran I can say "WE".
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    It would be nice if avoid banning users in this fashion.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    As a Totse veteran I can say "WE".

Yeah, we mad.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Im gonna make a thread to ban Dfg cuz i don't like his policies on making threads to ban people :angry::) :gayfordfg:

If my fucking power wasn't going out in few minutes and if I didn't have that damn Lactulose in my body, I would have already created that thread.Plus, can't sleep. Fapped 3 times already.

:)
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    You can't have me voted off the island, TSAoD, because ban-threads aren't permitted in B&M, at least not on the original Totse... which is supposedly what this place is all about. Can't have your cake and eat it too, fool.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    You can't have me voted off the island, TSAoD, because ban-threads aren't permitted in B&M, at least not on the original Totse... which is supposedly what this place is all about. Can't have your cake and eat it too, fool.

Can't eat your cake and have it too.

Obviously you can have your cake and eat it. But if you eat it you can't have it. Fuck. Now I do want to ban you. :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • edited April 2011
    I miss Spec :(
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    He hasn't done anything ban worthy since his unbanning, to count stuff before that would be unfair.
    I mean obviously. If we were going to do that we'd have to ban the rodent for multiple accounts too.
  • edited April 2011
    ... his use of multiple accounts, being a hypocrit, threatening us and among many other things.

Admit it, he's an engaging character.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    I can't stand the clown, his use of multiple accounts, being a hypocrit, threatening us and among many other things. We don't need him, question is do we want him back?

If you can't stand a person that has only sent walls of texts, I can't comprehend how you can stand yourself. Only you make yourself annoyed or frustrated; Just like you, and only you, can decide if you want to make a day "good".
    edited April 2011
    ...threatening us and among many other things...
    Truth be told, I could have destroyed you all here, if I had really wanted to. But since there are still a few die-hards here who apparently still yearn for a better world, I digressed to do so... out of respect for them. The day or two of continual bombardment of the site and its systems was merely a shot across the bow. In fact, the only reason I'm even posting here is because there's a handful of Totse loyalists apparently still in residence.
  • edited April 2011
    Spec - you should post more of your BI and NS guides. They were really interesting to read, and I actually learned shit from them.
  • edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Spec - you should post more of your BI and NS guides. They were really interesting to read, and I actually learned shit from them.

Remarkable he was banned in the first place, wouldn't you say?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    I say ban him, actually if they could ban everybody but me, that would be awesome.:)

What if we decided to keep you, and perma-ban the Poast Bortem account along with the other several dozen sockies that keep you warm at night? :confused:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Remarkable he was banned in the first place, wouldn't you say?

Slave, I gotta tell ya bud....I just got done reading a thread over at TDD from not too long ago. "What is TDD?"

http://thedamagedone.org/bbs/index.php?PHPSESSID=7c0ff6f7286bc72a5287c9b042bdc903&topic=1357.0

Your rendition/synopsis of who and what Meta is all about, and especially his legacy(?) back at the old Totse was the most poignant, truthful, and entertaining posts in that entire place.

Bravo, and job well done! :)

What even took the hilarity one notch further was his ONLY retort to any of it was...."nuh uh, I ain't hiding my new nick on Zoklet nowadays".

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ whatever dismal future that hapless oaf deservedly endures as he still earns that black kharma every day of his delusional existence. :thumbsdown:

And no, I don't give a fuck I'm talking about other forum's drama ITT.....its a worthless troll thread from a worthless troll to begin with, and ifanything the derailing topic/entertainment value just might save it. :cool:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Current Mood : Spamming.:)

Dfg, if you promise that you will ban or not Spectra according to the Pol result, then I will promise to you that will make multiple hundreds accounts and vote yes for banning spectra.

Deal ?:)

Read the new rules :). I don't ban for polls. They're a good indication of what the community wants but that doesn't mean we should start banning innoncent users.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Truth be told, I could have destroyed you all here, if I had really wanted to. But since there are still a few die-hards here who apparently still yearn for a better world, I digressed to do so... out of respect for them. The day or two of continual bombardment of the site and its systems was merely a shot across the bow. In fact, the only reason I'm even posting here is because there's a handful of Totse loyalists apparently still in residence.

This guy is BY FAR the best troll on this forum.
    edited April 2011
    I'll remind everyone that I was never actually banned here. I was able to post freely the entire time, as Dfg will probably confirm. In that light, "banning" me again is like saying water isn't wet.
    edited April 2011
    :confused: Are you referring to alts?
    All's fair in love and war, darling. :eek:
  • edited April 2011
    :confused: Are you referring to alts?

You thought I was joking, didn't you?
  • edited April 2011
    I voted for keep, although I personally don't care.

EDIT: Read that thread w slave & spectral... Definitely lulzy.

It reminds me of how fucking tough it is/was to get Meta to admit any wrongdoing of any kind.

I can practically smell his brown-finger.

Kudos to both of you
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I mean obviously. If we were going to do that we'd have to ban the rodent for multiple accounts too.

Every time you try to step on my dick it just reminds everyone about your butt hurt all over again.