Why is it ok for black people to make jokes about white people?

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
But if a white man said something about a black guy ITS TOTALLY FUCKED AND RACIST

here is an example, its nothing much but if a white man said the same thing he'd get flamed

start at 3:38

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Nah I wonder, too. shame i can't bring it up in Lectures or Public as people jump on you and brand you a racist...even though you want equality
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited April 2011
    It's pretty simple really. Black against white=sticking it to the man. White against black=the man sticking it to them. I don't like it either but it's not really hard to grasp. Racism is still alive and well in this part of the world.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    So three niggers walk into a bar. The bartender immediately yells

"GET THE FUCK OUT"

;)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Woah hold on.

Black people?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Woah hold on.

Black people?

very funny
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    it's not racist if you have a different pigment, duh
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited April 2011
    The same reason it's not a hate crime if a nigger buck attacks or kills a white person.

I've notice that even when niggers are making jokes, it's always an obsession with white people. I've also seen that nigger supremacists even have an obsession with white women and their whole ideology is based around obsession with white supremacy.

I wouldn't worry about that too much, niggers are shit at making racist jokes, just like they're shit at everything else. I don't know any white person who is offended by the terms cracker, peckerwood and honkey (not that any nigger actually says these to a white person's face).
  • edited April 2011
    [ame=" - NEW Gran Torino Exclusive Clip "Spooks"[/ame]
  • edited April 2011
    We enslaved them a couple hundred years ago so now they're entitled to be picked first for jobs and colleges, make new (shitty) genres of music, be as racist as they want and blame everyone for discriminating them.

We?
    I didn't have any slaves. My Ancestors didn't have any slaves. Why should it be OK for niggers to be racist about me?
    Moral of the story: send niggers back to Africa
    and build a big Berlin Wall around it and air drop AK-47s and ammunition. Put up webcams live streaming the endless tribal massacres and ethnic cleansing for the entertainment of the civilized world.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited April 2011
    It was white people who also set them free and abolished slavery (not to mention Whites such as Italians and the Irish were also slaves and given the same treatment); niggers in Haiti, Niger and other homo-erectus infested countries still practice slavery. Niggers owe whites a debt that can never be repaid; the lives of the white people who fought to free them.

Israel has the right policy for their undesirables; forced sterilization for a start. Personally I believe they should be sent back to their native homelands (DNA test), stop all aid (which is "OMG RACIST!" anyway) and I guarantee they'll stick in a never ending loop of mass breeding, raping and killing of each other. That's the primitive life strategy of the nigger, it has been since the beginning and why they have remained to be so unintelligent.