ban spec

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Notice how your "fearless leader" voted to ban a member who had, thus far, broken no rules, but who had only offered an opinion which was immediately looked upon as a threat. Says a lot for the future of this place.

Welcome to the caliphate
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    When Spectral was modded on Totse for three weeks by the hacked Enigma account, he surprised the staff with his considered approach to modding. The apocalypse that several mods had anticipated simply failed to materialize.

Spectral did no worse than anyone else in had in the first few weeks of their role as mod.

The apocalypse was anticipated because of spectral threatening to do what he could to bring down the site. He obviously failed.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Holy shit, in another thread I was just talking about predatory chickenshits who abuse people's personal info.....and in mere minutes look who crawls under the door with more silly made up stories and fairy tales. :facepalm:

Just what about make pretend time from your youth do you find so alluring that you refuse to let go of it? :confused:

Wow, you must be a magician.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Looking forward to your next banning -SpectraL and alts.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    we should ban TASed for causing drama/
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    What's all this crazy talk about bannings anyways? Do you people have cannibals in your family history or something?

Advice: to curb your barbaric desires, try sucking on a wet sock or facecloth
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    yes. Now ban TSA he is a plague to this site.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    LOL @ this place being drama central. deal with facts or GTFO
  • edited April 2011
    You do not deserve or show the restraint necessary to be a moderator.
    When Spectral was modded on Totse for three weeks by the hacked Enigma account, he surprised the staff with his considered approach to modding. The apocalypse that several mods had anticipated simply failed to materialize.

Spectral did no worse than anyone else in had in the first few weeks of their role as mod.
    The apocalypse was anticipated because of spectral threatening to do what he could to bring down the site. He obviously failed.

His being or not being a mod was irrelevant to his claims, the destruction of Totse is not what I was referring to. I should really curb my use of metaphors when making straightforward statements:

Spectral, during his time as mod on Totse fared well against average mod behaviour. Even those who vocally disapproved of him conceded this... by the fact they either remained silent on the matter, or by becoming silent when challenged. For this reason I find your assertion that he is unsuitable mod material to be false.
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    What's all this crazy talk about bannings anyways? Do you people have cannibals in your family history or something?

Advice: to curb your barbaric desires, try sucking on a wet sock or facecloth

It must have something do do with your smiling face...
  • edited April 2011
    I must have something do do with your smiling face...

He is like syrup of ipecac at Oktoberfest; he brings out the wurst in everyone.
    edited April 2011
    I am still not sure what good Dfg thought would come from letting both of Spectral's accounts back.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    I am still not sure what good Dfg thought would come from letting known abusers of personal information have any kind of moderator or leadership position.

Fixed for the betterment and growth of the community. :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Fixed for the betterment and growth of the community. :D
    This.
  • edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    This.

That.
  • edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I guess I am a traitor of free speech..in the totse realm :rolleyes:.

Me too, apparently.

Spectral..you shouldn't dwell on the past! That is why you havn't grown the last time you were banned. Where do you think bringing up the past will lead you to? Yeah, sorry for clicking yes on a pointless poll; I even forgot about this and moved on. I think it is fair for you to move on so you can grow as a person and not be so angry all the time.

He's still butthurt about shit that I can't even remember saying, Lol :facepalm:

That, or he's calling me a traitor just for having been entertained by this thread. Either way, I think it's pretty funny.