Note to Hellish aka supervisor of Dfg

NickNick Locked
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
lalalala

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Hellish please spend some time reading the insanity of Dfg's Administration and take the appropriate actions.

A site so to succeed has to be built in steady rock solid bases and Dfg aka Admin of this site has failed doing so.

I ask as a member of the community Dfg to resign from being an Admin of this site.

Thank you.

I believe you should fuck off :mad:
  • edited September 2014
    Particularly <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/supplements-with-forskolin">theforskolinfree.com</a&gt; For example, razberi- <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-dangers">theforskolinfree.com get forskolin dangers</a> completely discount the believed to increase the body's <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/does-forskolin-work-for-weight-loss">does forskolin work for weight loss on theforskolinfree.com</a> To dat <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-20-standardized">best forskolin 20 standardized</a> to find yourself up with African mango supplement which removes the fat out <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-and-7-keto">theforskolinfree.com</a&gt; fat that has built up, <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/coleus-forskohili">best coleus forskohili</a> a godsend and <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-vitamin">top forskolin vitamin</a> their bodies <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-tea">best forskolin tea theforskolinfree.com</a> weight loss industry <a href="http://www.theforskolinfree.com/forskolin-125">theforskolinfree.com</a&gt; are struggling with .
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Daktologist , you are a Moderator, your opinion does not count on this one. :)

Have a nice day :)

A mods opinion counts the same as anyone else fucklips.
    edited April 2011

A site so to succeed has to be built in steady rock solid bases and Dfg aka Admin of this site has failed doing so.

Fuck off, Dfg hasn't failed at anything. He has more or less built totse.info into something he and the rest of us should be proud of. Unfortunately people such as fatty would rather destroy what he have here, and in my opinion fatty should be destroyed before he causes any more damage.
    edited April 2011
    Even in the real world FoS has limits. I know it is a tired old example but yo can't yell fire in a crowded theater no more than you can walk inot a church service and start preaching your own message while the priest/paster/rabi/whatever is preaching his. You can say almost anything you want on totse as long as you say it in the right place, just like the real world my greasy greek monkey.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    Dfg is Hellish. You don't think any webspace owner is his right mind would allow this kind of inept behavior this long do you? Shit, even Jeff had enough sense to shut down when he found out his own admin was a fool.
  • edited April 2011
    Nick, sweetie, my little "al Greco". Without DFG this site would not exist. So go pound your sons turds so hard your mother tastes them, you bandwagon faggot.

I am actually starting to suspect you are a troll construct, a rather well thought out one, but a fictional character none the less. Hmmm. Who are you really? I pegged Big Bear, and not in the way he would have liked, and I am going to figure you out too. Your style has become less and less genuine since you started posting, and I think your true colors will become apparent soon.

C/O
    "on the case, or on something"
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg's caliphate employs Sharia law upon the members who he regards as infidels. This severe ethnoreligious discrimination is not only hurtful but is also a hate crime that attacks our basic human rights.

We will be referring this matter not only to the ACLU, but to the International Criminal Court. Dfg will be reported as a dissident to the Pakistani authorities immediately after this is posted.

He may accuse me of attempting to sow discord within the pouplace. The fact of the matter is, Dfg's very own existence as a bigoted pederast in an imposed, undeserved position of authority is the greatest threat facing our members.

In the words of the last American commander in chief:

"Great harm has been done to us. We have suffered great loss. And in our grief and anger we have found our mission and our moment."

KABOOM, AND THE CALIPHATE WILL BE GONE. Heed our prophecy of reform, as it is preceding a reborn first crusade against the illegal Saracen occupiers of Totse.
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Dfg is Hellish. You don't think any webspace owner is his right mind would allow this kind of inept behavior this long do you? Shit, even Jeff had enough sense to shut down when he found out his own admin was a fool.

Well you, the master of Barbie Dolls would know how to spot another sock puppeteer I suppose. You know, the same way we all see through you and your DaGuru doll.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011

-SpectraL, the self-proclaimed hacking expert, why don't you build your own website and leave us alone. You never stop complaining about mods/admin no matter what site it is.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I support you nick. DFg is ruining &T and the nature of &T

I know it wont happen for DFG enjoys the little power he will ever have in life.

Its only a matter of time till he really burns this mother down.

......waiting
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    -SpectraL, the self-proclaimed hacking expert, why don't you build your own website and leave us alone. You never stop complaining about mods/admin no matter what site it is.

Not only that but he does it twice on every site. Once as Spectral and once as DaGuru. Poor poor lonely W**l T******t :fap:
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »

This. Spec if you hate totse so much why do you insist on staying here?. is it that you have absolutely nothing to do in life but come and bitch about every little thing that goes on here. If so you must lead a very sad and lonely existence IRL
    edited April 2011
    well, when your Master aka Admin of this site reads a comment and replies as follows...then this site is built upon lies and un trust.
    8cW55ahIYvKzW1X48lv2CyEi2ehidNVkjGWV.jpg

and don't forget, this site has the name Totse, so it's an insult for the original Totse, I only ask for the community to decide whether they want Dfg as Admin or not, from my point of view Dfg as Admin of this site dishonors the name Totse and that should stop , now and not later.

He could always change the name of this site and then follow him under the new site's name , but as it is for now, it's an insult for the real Totsenians this site and how, one of the three Admins are treating their members , whilst the other two Admins silently do nothing to prevent this total Fail !

Hai Troll
    edited April 2011
    well, when your Master aka Admin of this site reads a comment and replies as follows...then this site is built upon lies and un trust.
    8cW55ahIYvKzW1X48lv2CyEi2ehidNVkjGWV.jpg

and don't forget, this site has the name Totse, so it's an insult for the original Totse, I only ask for the community to decide whether they want Dfg as Admin or not, from my point of view Dfg as Admin of this site dishonors the name Totse and that should stop , now and not later.

He could always change the name of this site and then follow him under the new site's name , but as it is for now, it's an insult for the real Totsenians this site and how, one of the three Admins is treating the site's members , whilst the other two Admins silently do nothing to prevent this total Fail !

this :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    decide whether they want Dfg as Admin or not

Yeah, we do. Haven't come across anyone else as dedicated as Dfg.
    insult for the real Totsenians

I feel insulted that you don't even refer to us as Totseans :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    and don't forget, this site has the name Totse, so it's an insult for the original Totse, !

Blah, blah, fucking blah....with all this "dishonoring the name of Totse" tripe. Holy fuck, you people need to shut up with all this talk.....when Totse had been violated and dishonored many moons ago. YEARS before Hunter finally set it down.

The REAL people that dishonored the original Totse were cocksucking faggots like Metaphysicist, AcidMelt, Zok, Suzie et all....all of the IRC Losers that completely ignored what Totse was about. THOSE were the fucktards that soiled the legacy, and turned something great into just another platform for their egos. They took a BIG PHAT STEAMING SHIT on the real Totse, and it never regained its greatness since.

Even if Dfg was pissing on the memory of Totse....its like he's pissing on an oak tree that grew in the place where the manure used to be that those slobbering losers left behind. Totse was "dishonored" loonnnnnnnnngggg ago, what honor has it had left for many years?
    edited April 2011
    Obviously because you aren't , and there is no reason to say that name that means something and which you here have thrown it to the trash.

If you don't like totse.info GTFO. It's that fucking simple, or are you too fucking stupid to understand that you inbred fuck :mad:
    edited April 2011
    The only manure ITT came from your keyboard, as usual.
    edited April 2011
    lol@ fagtologist
    edited April 2011
    lol@ fagtologist

I believe the only fag here is you, harry :D
    edited April 2011
    It's quite amusing how a handful of idiots thought it would be soooo easy to shit all over the genuine Templars. They truly thought it would be a piece of cake and they would walk away happy, safely tucked inside their little self-created bubbles of delusion. They thought they could dump on something that's been alive and kicking it for decades, but they were soooo wrong. Look at Zoklet... a few die-hards kicking around the dusty halls... a mere remnant of what it once could have been. This place will fare no differently in the end... not the way you're going. This place will be just another empty, lifeless insult to a once-great legacy. Let's not kid ourselves here. You try and take the name of the Temple of the Screaming Electron and turn it into a farce, and you'll fare no better than the rest in the end. Of that I guarantee you. Zoklet, Totse2, Totse.info... they all make the very same critical mistakes.. and they all headed down the wrong road right from the get-go. You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk. Of course, you won't listen to this either; and, of course, that's completely understandable.
    edited April 2011
    It's quite amusing how a handful of idiots thought it would be soooo easy to shit all over the genuine Templars. They truly thought it would be a piece of cake and they would walk away happy, safely tucked inside their little self-created bubbles of delusion. They thought they could dump on something that's been alive and kicking it for decades, but they were soooo wrong. Look at Zoklet... a few die-hards kicking around the dusty halls... a mere remnant of what it once could have been. This place will fare no differently in the end... not the way you're going. This place will be just another empty, lifeless insult to a once-great legacy. Let's not kid ourselves here. You try and take the name of the Temple of the Screaming Electron and turn it into a farce, and you'll fare no better than the rest in the end. Of that I guarantee you. Zoklet, Totse2, Totse.info... they all make the very same critical mistakes.. and they all headed down the wrong road right from the get-go. You talk the talk, but you don't walk the walk. Of course, you won't listen to this either; and, of course, that's completely understandable.

...and as per usual spec is back to his usual bitching. I guess things will never change
    edited April 2011
    I believe the only fag here is you, harry :D

:D suck a dick
    edited April 2011
    ...and as per usual spec is back to his usual bitching. I guess things will never change
    Oh, you mean my opinion!? Hah! I never lost it, son! I never lost it! Nobody took it away either! Isn't that just wonderful!? :hai:
    edited April 2011

TDD is just rocking it under your guidance huh?
    edited April 2011
    Actually, it's doing very well. Thanks for asking. :hai:
    edited April 2011
    Actually, it's doing very well. Thanks for asking. :hai:

I am sorry, but could you give us your definition of "very well" in this context? By he way when you and DaGuru get together be sure to invite habanero and Pacino.
    edited April 2011
    I am sorry, but could you give us your definition of "very well" in this context? By he way when you and DaGuru get together be sure to invite habanero and Pacino.
    Hab and our little friend pacino are more than welcome to come post at tDD, as long as they don't post any lame bullshit. I've never been against anyone just because of who they are, it's the shittdropping that concerns me. No useless shitdrops outside of the shitdrop forum = no worries = no troubles. It ain't hard math.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011

Since you are so desperate to grasp at any irrelevant straw....can I also digress and ask you an equally petty question? :confused:

Just WTF DID happen to your modship in B&M any now? :eek:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the fact everyone's IP's numbers have to be comprimised, just so this twit can have a mod badge for one of the least travelled sections in this place
  • edited April 2011
    I support you nick. DFg is ruining &T and the nature of &T

I know it wont happen for DFG enjoys the little power he will ever have in life.

Its only a matter of time till he really burns this mother down.

......waiting

Big Harry?, is the sky blue on the planet you are from? Could you please name one person willing to put up with the shit DFG has to deal with? Fuck me silly you guys piss me off, without DFG putting himself on the line as some kind of a "Final Authority" to put out all the brushfires, this site would descend into anarchy. Which would be funny and amusing, helll yeah, lets destroy the place, lets break the toilets and piss in the corners just because no one is around to tell us it's wrong. Lets make everyone here into the devil and burn ourselves in effigy over, and over, and over again, as we dance around the fire jerking off in each others faces . Lord knows we all hate being told what to do, and fuck anyone who tries. Kill the fucking site, kill any site that likes us. Scorched earth policy. Everyone dies, you, you, you, dead, you, good try, but dead, you, ummm.. dead, the kid who stutters, your'e d d dddd dd dead, Nick, dead before I started, deadFattydead, hey spec, wanna good prefix for your next handle instead of that - how about -dead-, Pacino=Oi!dead, fangletryfanglecryfanglebyefanglehifangledead, Dirty dead Sanchez:killed by Stalin, DFG is dead fucking guy, here lies James W. Madrox, very fucking dead, remade redied and is now dead, for those of you who did not get the memo; ducklips died of a quack overdose and is now dead, lethargica died a natural death she caught a nasty virus and is dead, buddha is dead and god is jealous, hellish is just as dead as he ever was, mayberry is as dead as he is polite, and thats really fucking dead, Gary was just knocked unconscious. Die you cocksuckingniggerfaggots die, lets rot together, just you and me.

C/O
    "I don't really know how to end that, glad I did though, I need some sleep"
    edited April 2011
    Big Harry?, is the sky blue on the planet you are from? Could you please name one person willing to put up with the shit DFG has to deal with? Fuck me silly you guys piss me off, without DFG putting himself on the line as some kind of a "Final Authority" to put out all the brushfires, this site would descend into anarchy. Which would be funny and amusing, helll yeah, lets destroy the place, lets break the toilets and piss in the corners just because no one is around to tell us it's wrong. Lets make everyone here into the devil and burn ourselves in effigy over, and over, and over again, as we dance around the fire jerking off in each others faces . Lord knows we all hate being told what to do, and fuck anyone who tries. Kill the fucking site, kill any site that likes us. Scorched earth policy. Everyone dies, you, you, you, dead, you, good try, but dead, you, ummm.. dead, the kid who stutters, your'e d d dddd dd dead, Nick, dead before I started, deadFattydead, hey spec, wanna good prefix for your next handle instead of that - how about -dead-, Pacino=Oi!dead, fangletryfanglecryfanglebyefanglehifangledead, Dirty dead Sanchez:killed by Stalin, DFG is dead fucking guy, here lies James W. Madrox, very fucking dead, remade redied and is now dead, for those of you who did not get the memo; ducklips died of a quack overdose and is now dead, lethargica died a natural death she caught a nasty virus and is dead, buddha is dead and god is jealous, hellish is just as dead as he ever was, mayberry is as dead as he is polite, and thats really fucking dead, Gary was just knocked unconscious. Die you cocksuckingniggerfaggots die, lets rot together, just you and me.

C/O

Kewl, I lived. :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    TDR; dead, the old fashioned way, over the internet.
    edited April 2011
    Death by internet woooo hooo.

slow_internet.jpg
    edited April 2011

C/O

I lol @ this good on C/O
  • edited April 2011
    Anyone remember Wintermute? Those were the days... when users were banned for posting the nekkid pics that were found of her :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Nick you joined here like in April 2011 and you're pointing fingers now. Look at your posts, did you honestly tried to contribute here. To shit everywhere and you act like an idiot all the time. Still no one bothered you, when a mod kindly requested you via PM you forwarded the PM to me and got mad about it.

As for the website direction, since 2010 it has been growing. We started off as a blacklisted website and now we're marked as a discussion board. You don't like the forum direction you're allowed to bitch about but don't make fucking retarded points at me.

I work as a user and as a contributor.

I made the website more stupid? WTF are on about Nick. The only thing that was added was the top bar and it was only to test to load and see if a real HT bar can be implemented. You we're here when we were changing design elements. Totse got updated regularly and now you have the audacity to accuse me?

Nick, Totse.info isn't a place where you drop your pants and piss all over it. Its place which pays homage to old Totse traditions at best, it doesn't aim to be a clone.

So, in short NICK, as a member of Totse.info and as a real Totsean I would like to say, STFU BITCH and GO FUCK YOURSELF TROLL.

:) You see being nice to you idiots doesn't really work. Also, your trolling sucked.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick (and all the other bitchers and moaners), why don't you start your own site instead of complaining so much? You obviously know better than dfg and the rest of the staff and membership here, you'd only be doing the world a disservice by not starting your own site.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited April 2011
    DFG hasn't changed the grand scheme of things much at all. Most of the changes were to more efficient coding, image updating, rule verification, and the CMS. Even in the CMS, he only added the basic setup of categories and tagging, and eventually bringing in editors. He also brought in Vineman, our wonderful and fast hosting provider. If everyone got what they wanted, we'd be a disorganized mess without any permanent members.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    ? I pegged Big Bear, and not in the way he would have liked,

C/O
    "on the case, or on something"

LOL
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    :facepalm:

So much of this thread hurts to read.

Suggest we pissed on the TotSE legacy.
    Post shit everywhere.

Suggest Dfg's code has made the site worse.
    Do absolutely nothing to "fix" it (even as little as giving suggestions).

Suggest no one here is a true Templar.
    Fail to realize &T was not about elitism. It was a thriving community. Much like we attempt to do here, believe it or not.

I think it's about fucking time everyone goes back to simply posting as they once did rather than continuing to feed a small number of user's throbbing butthurt.

Enjoy your little pissing match, guys.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    DFG hasn't changed the grand scheme of things much at all. Most of the changes were to more efficient coding, image updating, rule verification, and the CMS. Even in the CMS, he only added the basic setup of categories and tagging, and eventually bringing in editors. He also brought in Vineman, our wonderful and fast hosting provider. If everyone got what they wanted, we'd be a disorganized mess without any permanent members.

^Pretty much this.

Thanks man.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dam, I just got trolled.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

At least I tried to get totse.info name there you moron using my old nick.

EDIT; thanks for the link. I responded to his posts.
    edited April 2011
    ITT: trouble in paradise
    edited April 2011
    Better lock this thread too, Dfg. I'm sure we can pin it on "the majority" just like the last one and just as easy.

*snickers*
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Better lock this thread too, Dfg. I'm sure we can pin it on "the majority" just like the last one and just as easy.

*snickers*

Bitch, moan, flame and complain as much as you want. Then, when someone necro bumps it in August, we can look into closing it. :)
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited April 2011
    Fuck you nick.

Learn to speak English.:thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011

*snickers*

*snickers*

Spectral I remember you past mate. At least I closed a necro thread with some approval you on the other hand..... :rolleyes: