Im new

WhitesWhites Semo-Regulars
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Hey. 1st post here.
Im a regular guy with nothing to lose. i work, and play games. and maybe party if im invited out. i have no real connections except for mdma. what can I pickup from a local drugstore that will kill me or make me enjoy doing nothing.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Overdoes of anything can kill :).
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    Benadryl
  • WhitesWhites Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    My name is inspired by godly diablo2 items back in the good ol days.
    anyways. no not everything can kill you.. any good mix of things? or should i just get myself a couple hundred $$$ of Nyquil and enjoy myself for a few days... Is it bad that i like depression and after taking mdma the low is as "good" as the high?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    Whites wrote: »
    My name is inspired by godly diablo2 items back in the good ol days.
    anyways. no not everything can kill you.. any good mix of things? or should i just get myself a couple hundred $$$ of Nyquil and enjoy myself for a few days... Is it bad that i like depression and after taking mdma the low is as "good" as the high?

that just sounds weird. Enjoy life being sober and drug free. Fuck all that nonsense :) Dont die on us i mean your new

Pacino hush dont tell my secrets lol
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Drink a bottle of delsym.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    BLTC isnt the place to talk about suicide.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    No offense, but you come off as a stupid teenager in middle/high school, and you probably should stay away from drugs. If you are really considering suicide then get some fucking help. There are plenty of drugs out there to help you. Don't come here because we are likely to tell you to drink a gallon of bleach. Also, yes it is weird that you like coming off of mdma more then coming on. If it is real mdma (which I doubt), then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm going to answer your question, just in case I miss-interpreted you, and your not an idiot. Dxm. Not nyquil, just dxm. If there are any other chemicals listed in the active ingredients then don't buy it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about in the second paragraph, then just stick with the first.
  • edited April 2011
    Drink a bottle of bleach :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Drink a bottle of bleach :thumbsup:

I thought that was to make you super-healthy?

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Drink a bottle of delsym.

This and try smoking weed after it takes affect. Very fun.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    eat some coricidin cough and cold. that triple c will fuck you up
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited April 2011
    eat some coricidin cough and cold. that triple c will fuck you up
    :thumbsup: Yes. Bleeding out your rectum makes you trip balls.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Zycam Max cough spray.