Fuck, it's windy outside.

I love it when the weather does some more extreme shit than usual. If it's raining, it should be torrential as fuck! If it's windy, that shit better be gale force and rip some trees up! I'm fed up with it sort of raining, or being slightly sunny with a load of shitty clouds in the way.

Extreme weather FTW.

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    lol, not too long ago we had wind advisories, someone saw a cow tip bcuz of the wind. i dont like windy weather, because my mullet tries to fly away :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I enjoy running outside when it's fucking windy. I love extreme weather the only downside is, I lose power and shit when that happens.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited April 2011
    LOL move to Alabama:o
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate windy weather, especially when I don't have my beany on. :mad:

But now that I got a haircut, IT FEELS SO GOOD hitting my face.
  • edited April 2011
    Yesterday was the windiest fucking day here that I can remember

Everything outside my place got blown around... and someone I know's tree fell over onto his yard table and busted it..
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited April 2011
    Sitting on a beach or headland when it's storming (and I mean really storming) is possibly one of the most humbling, awesome experiences ever. Lightning breaking through the horizon, 4m+ waves, whitewash everywhere, it's just awesome.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I enjoy running outside when it's fucking windy. I love extreme weather the only downside is, I lose power and shit when that happens.

Thought you would hate high winds, what with the sandstorms 'n shit. :D (/geographicalretardation)

I'm good with most extreme weather, but fuck high winds. Can't even go out for a proper smoke without the cherry being sucked right off. And no, I can't think of a better way to say that.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited April 2011
    We've had tornadoes here and that's really unusual for us here in the mountains.

I don't like wind either but I love a torrential downpour or a really strong thunderstorm. That probably has to do with growing up in central Florida. We just don't get thunderstorms up here like they get in Florida. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Thought you would hate high winds, what with the sandstorms 'n shit. :D (/geographicalretardation)

I'm good with most extreme weather, but fuck high winds. Can't even go out for a proper smoke without the cherry being sucked right off. And no, I can't think of a better way to say that.

That applies to deserts mostly not Cities. I would kill to see a tornado. I mean it. I always wanted to see one IRL.