orange weed

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
quick story. I have a twenty sack of some harsh ass orange weed.

This nigga i know cut fucking oranges into pieces put them in each

sack of weed. Then tossed them in the freezer for 2 days. This is the most fucking

disgusting taste there is. Its fucking moist as shit and we tried drying it out.

The taste alone has a perfume taste to it and it fucking reeks when you smoke

it. I'd hate to toss the whole bag but i want to try to save it before i do.

any suggestions for getting the taste back to at least reg. swag?:thumbsdown:

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Drying it out should help with the general mankyness, but orange peel has orange oil in it and that won't go away. Fuck the dude that does shit like that to weed.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    ^^ he was obviously stoned when he did this.

I know no one in their right mind would harm weed like this.

but still I smoked a joint of it a while ago and dont feel a damn thing.

:facepalm:
  • edited April 2011
    Try bonging it with some really icy water, it might get rid of the taste a little and make the smoke nicer. Plus, you can take a huge hit of it and you might actually feel something :thumbsup:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Mix some Peppermint Shnapps in some bong water, and that should override the taste. Also helps as a decongestant if you are sick with a cold too! :thumbsup:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Turn it into oil.
  • edited April 2011
    Make rope out of it.... And then hang the guy who sold it to you with it.:D
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Turn it into oil.

Probably your best bet. Either that or vaporize it. You can use google to find out how to do both.
  • edited April 2011
    familyguy wrote: »
    Probably your best bet. Either that or vaporize it. You can use google to find out how to do both.

I think my idea is best. The guy who sold him that shit is bound to have untainted weed lying around; he won't need it where he's goin :P
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Make rope out of it.... And then hang the guy who sold it to you with it.:D
    Lol! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Find that nigga and get a refund. He probably sprayed stuff on it.
  • edited April 2011
    Find that nigga and get a refund. He probably sprayed stuff on it.

Twice in my life buddies have come to my place with shit sprayed w febreeze... made me so mad, cuz both times it was already rolled and all you could taste was the febreeze, and I was like, "Dude, how did u not realize from the smell that shit was fucked up" : /
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    ^^ he was obviously stoned when he did this.

I know no one in their right mind would harm weed like this.

but still I smoked a joint of it a while ago and dont feel a damn thing.

:facepalm:

The reason you don't feel a thing is because thc is soluble in oil, and like some people have said, orange peel oil has gotten into your weed. Around here, we refer to such fuck-overs as "peel-weed", and what we do is put it on a tray to dry in the sun. This gets rid of the wetness, and the "moldy" smell. it might take more to get you stoned, but this is the best you can do. Roll fat blunts and never buy weed from that retard again.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Twice in my life buddies have come to my place with shit sprayed w febreeze... made me so mad, cuz both times it was already rolled and all you could taste was the febreeze, and I was like, "Dude, how did u not realize from the smell that shit was fucked up" : /

People will do almost anything to change the smell of nasty, bricked up, mexi-schwag. I've bought a qp that was given to me in a fucking bag of cool ranch doritos. With chips still fucking in it. Just a pile of chips with a pile of bud on top.
  • edited May 2011

That's a fucking problem, man. I say distance yourself immediately before that retard gets you killed or seriously ill.