IMV Technology videos make me hot and bothered

princessprincess Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
From what Japanese I understand, which is none, they test sex toys on animals and collect their cum for fun.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's a pig penis. Actually it is very interesting how it works. A Pig has a corkscrew shaped penis, although iin the video they have stretched it out, my only guess is for easier access. When he mounts the female it enters her in a rotating motion with his thrusts. The female has a corkscrew shaped cervix too. When the male pig's penis is fully lodged in the female's cervix he ejaculates. So, I'm guessing the device simulates the pressure of being lodged in the cervix and makes the pig cum. The pinching and rubbing the technicians do to the pig probably work to get it in the mood. But still, I think Japanese people are perverts and they just do this for fun.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited May 2011
    What is also interesting about a pig's penis is some pigs fuck clockwise while others go counter clockwise. their is not a medical reason for this but the choice of the pig as far as the direction of his penis's rotation. Their are studies into the psychological reasons for this, which really just proves scientists have too much free time and should be curing cancer or something and quit worrying why a pig decides to fuck a certain way.