What are the standard search procedures?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I have an upcoming school event, and god fuck I want to get high. I plan on bringing probably just a bean, or maybe a few mgs of some ketamine. What are the standard search procedures? Is it just a pat down? It's one of my last high school things and I don't want to get fucked. :o

Comments

• tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    Depends on the event. Is it prom? If so, they're more concerned about alcohol and marijuana.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Put it in your underwear. Tell them you haven't showered in a while so that's why teh dog is sniffin your nuts.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Searches in high school events are usually quite conservative. Crotch area or ankle area should be fine as long as it's not evident.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited May 2011
    SRSLY? lol i never got searched at any high school events. Different strokes i guess
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking people are paranoid. :mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I made a guide on this in Bad Ideas ;)
  • GazaThugGazaThug Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    I've never had to hide anything illegal on myself before but the best place to hide your drug paraphernalia would be in your crotch.

I grew up with everyone under the impression wearing long socks and hiding drugs in there was clever. Even thought I've never been arrested I know that the police have the authority to make you empty your pockets, pat you head to toe ( crotch area excluded ) and even take your socks and shoes off. Only when your suspected of possession will you be stripped searched.

If your just going to a high school dance, I think you'll be fine .
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    you and marry should make a Batch of cookies for the School, show um that Totse spirit.

Remades guide is a good read.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited May 2011
    its probably just a half ass pat down where they check your pockets and legs. hide it in your underwear, or tape it underneath your nuts if you're really paranoid.