How did you meet your significant other?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Life
Well?
I wrote an epic length recount on mine. I'm a soppy fucker.

So &T. How did you meet your significant other? And no points for "I was born with a hand/vagina/clit/penis"

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I met your mom in the 60's. She was a banging broad

and can snort a rail the size of puerto rico. After that i was

hooked. She would do 2 rails then come straight to choking herself

with my dick. I should have never left that bitch.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I met your mom in the 60's. She was a banging broad

and can snort a rail the size of puerto rico. After that i was

hooked. She would do 2 rails then come straight to choking herself

with my dick. I should have never left that bitch.

A banging 3 year old? Sweet!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    In a bar. Friend of a friend. I was worked away and was back for a weekend. She had heard stories about me, but thought I was charming and well presented.

I came back two years later and she had heard more stories about me. I was still charming and well presented. I had moved back and we would meet at a pub quiz once a week and maybe at the weekend as a group of friends. I asked her to come on a drive with me and told her to make samwiches with brown bread.

It is good.
  • edited May 2011
    Met her at school, and we've always liked each other. Even during the time where we had other halves, we still liked each other and there was no denying that. Every time we saw each other, it was so blatantly obvious to both of us. It was pretty good actually, knowing exactly what each other was thinking :) Eventually we got rid of our other relationships and just gave up the big charade and got together - it's been a year and 5 months now :thumbsup:
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited May 2011
    I picked up a 20 dollar bill and realized, my right hand is very useful.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i haven't met my gymnast g/f yet. once i do pics posted.. :hai:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Trailer park. She was dead.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Presently, no s/o. However, I have started chillin/sleeping with someone. She's a coworker. I usually avoid such things, but she works opposite shifts and I'm guessing one of us will be gone within a month or two.
  • jackketchjackketch Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    I was drunk.

Very.

I had been drinking all night and at 5 AM or so decided I would go on the trip I was supposed (for work). Filled a bag with beer and went to the main train station to get the coach. I was at the bus stop early and eventually other people turned up. There was this stunningly beautiful girl and the moment we looked at each we both knew we were going to marry and have kids. Absolute LAFS.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I dont know if I can consider him to be my significiant other but the boy I like the mostest in the whole wide world was from totse, so I would say I met him online
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    We met at work. She had a boyfriend at the time but he was in another state and i am much cooler anyway. She dumped his sorry ass we started fucking and now we're married.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    she was a prostitute and a stripper.

She asked me for coke, i asked her for sex.

It turned into greatest 3 years of my life.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Was a shift manager at a video store chain, bitching and moaning with a fellow manager about the scheduling problems I was having with the cunt above us. My point was she seemed to be able to accomadate everyone else....this one had kids to pick up, that one had school to go to, another one only had one car and had to be home by such and such time so the spouse to get to work, etc. But because I was unmarried, no kids, no school.....I was expected to be available 24/7....*cue 10 minutes of soap-boxing*

We quit bitching about work and then the other manager says to me..."so, you said you are single, you looking to meet anyone, cuz I got a really cool friend....?"

I gave the other manager the battery of questions...any kids, does she work, got her own place, blah, blah, blah..... dealbreakers for me at 28 I just didn't have time or patience to deal with any more, and when she checked out OK in all those areas I gave her my number to forward along to her friend. Yeah, how many times have I seen THAT movie? :p

Sure as shit she called me that night :eek:...rest is history......:D

Less than a week later I got fired from the job after fucking over the cunt and her schedule issues.....which was cool cuz now I had months of time off to get to know my eventual bride. :cool: