Retard has "RAPEST" tattooed on his head, covers it up with a barcode

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Vid made me lol! :o
A mentally impaired Oklahoma City man was held down and shocked in the genitals with a stun gun April 17 while his attackers forcibly tattooed the word “RAPEST” on his forehead, police reported.
medium.jpg
The attackers also forcibly tattooed “I like little boys” on the man's chest, police reported.
“It hurt,” Stetson Johnson, 18, recalled Tuesday. “I was, like, ‘Why is this going on? … Why is this happening to me?' They was, like, ‘Just shut up.'
“They just put it on there,” Johnson said. “They was, like, ‘This is what you're going to get and you're going to walk around with this … ' I tried to push my way off of them and they kept on holding me down harder.”
Johnson was taken to Eagle Lake in Del City after being tattooed, police said. There, his hands were taped together. He then was beaten in the arms and head with a baseball bat until he was unconscious, Del City police detective David Abel said.
Johnson stumbled bleeding to a nearby trailer park for help after waking up from the assault, police reported. “I walked … probably about a mile. I crawled and walked. I was, like, ‘I don't think I'll be able to survive,'” Johnson said.
He spent days in a hospital in intensive care.
In jail are four suspects, Richard Lynn Dellert, 31, of Irving, Texas; Zachary Chase Provence, 21, of Midwest City; Kimberly Sue Vergara, 25, of Midwest City; and Lorena Amanda Hodges, 33, of Oklahoma City. A judge has denied bail.
“There's a potential for several more arrests,” said a Del City police spokesman, Capt. Jody Suit.
Johnson and his mother were moving Tuesday from their southwest Oklahoma City home for safety reasons. “I don't want no harm to my family or me or anybody else. … They know where I stay at,” he said.
Johnson has covered up “RAPEST,” apparently a misspelling of “rapist,” with a tattoo resembling a bar code. His mother, Lucy Ford, said she intends to get her son's tattoos removed eventually.
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man-had-rapest-tattooed-on-forehead-by-attackers/article/3564467

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    This makes me sad. For some reason I have a soft spot for mental people. Like in Green Mile, shit man I was near tears in that.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I wanna get the attackers and forcibly tattoo "Dyslexic prick" on their head
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I wanna get the attackers and forcibly tattoo "Dyslexic prick" on their head
    Heh! Reminds me of that Australian dude who thought he was getting an awesome tat on his back when in reality he was getting a giant penis tattoo instead. :D
    This makes me sad. For some reason I have a soft spot for mental people. Like in Green Mile, shit man I was near tears in that.
    That was a fucking awesome movie. :cool:
    I think there's a part of this story that we're not getting full access to.
    Why did they tattoo those words on him? It sounds like a payback, ya know? :confused:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Heh! Reminds me of that Australian dude who thought he was getting an awesome tat on his back when in reality he was getting a giant penis tattoo instead. :D

That was a fucking awesome movie. :cool:
    I think there's a part of this story that we're not getting full access to.
    Why did they tattoo those words on him? It sounds like a payback, ya know? :confused:

Yeh :eek: I guess, but I assumed they'd got the wrong person or something. I don't really give a fuck, but I think the dyslexic prick idea is great :thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Does the barcode say anything?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    if you scan it you get 30% off Tide laundry detergent. :o
  • edited May 2011
    Can we scan his head with a barcode scanning application for Android Mobiles?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Can we scan his head with a barcode scanning application for Android Mobiles?

I tried :o
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Does the barcode say anything?
    "Rapest" :p
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    [ame=" - Police say man beaten, tattooed, left for dead in Del City[/ame]
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    LMFAO am I the only one that noticed they spelled "Rapist" wrong haha. Only in this hillbilly ass nation.
    edited May 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    LMFAO am I the only one that noticed they spelled "Rapist" wrong haha. Only in this hillbilly ass nation.
    lol I was waiting to see if someone would comment on it, hence the reason I quoted it in the title. :D