Welcome, Militants!

Over the past month or so, I've been trying to spread the word of Totse to a few people who were on tM. It would be great to get a few new faces here, as well as reuniting some old militants. So, this thread is for the people like...

ILTST
Cry0
Persian
Myself
Fantum
Some other dude who I just referred, but I don't know his username yet :facepalm:

Oh, and have this for the nostalgia.

4i.png

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Awesome, YAY for tM
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I had a load of tM screenshots from back in the day. Yet to find them though.
    Welcome! :D
  • JackJack Regular
    edited April 2011
    ILTST is here (I thought?) but last time I talked to him he says he doesn't check here or Cocklet very often, lately.
  • edited April 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    ILTST is here (I thought?) but last time I talked to him he says he doesn't check here or Cocklet very often, lately.

He's got an account here, but he doesn't really come here much at the moment. I think he's taking a time out or something, like we all do once in a while.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hey trx100, that's fucked up!

I should have been one of the first on the list. Seeing as I was Co-founder. :facepalm:

Anyway, welcome all Militants. Hopefully we can regroup when enough people decide they give a fuck.

I already have the new forums made, just waiting on enough old members to start popping up and saying they still care and are ready.

Once that is done, I need a few choice members to help me fill the forums with content, which will be done over a weekly live communication in the Chat-Box we now have.

Then we shall open to public.

We also need to have a discussion on what we need to do differently this time so our rebirth shall thrive.

BTW: Those members who help with the re-building of the forum will have moderator positions according to their specialties. The administrators I have already chosen, but even they don't know yet.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited May 2011
    ILTST is on a (I am legit) leave until further notice.
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry bro, I know I missed someone!
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm not big for blue collar crime, so I'd say to do away with the shoplifting and burglary type sections (home security can come under the technology section) and lockpicking should have its own section. Have a politics section and a psychology section; also have a general and half baked forum. No bomb or pyro sections; keep it geared mainly towards an audience that isn't from the age range of the average 13-18 year old. I'd say keep the sex and relationship sections out as well, they're pointless and can go in general forums.

As for raids, non of the "anonymous" type of shit like attacking westboro baptist church, scientology or other time wasting and futile raids that can be spent doing more worthwhile things. There should be a big emphasis on technology and security this time around, I feel. Make the website more grey hat, rather than black hat.

Oh, and don't push it into the faces of anarchist kiddies like those on rorta and rotteneggs. If they find it, fair enough, their bullshit will be dealth with by the members if they bring it.

I've many more ideas for making a community that is above the bored basement-dwelling, do nothing aspies with a chip on their shoulder against the world. It should be ran on the basis of what is good for the community is good for it, "individualism" should be condemned.
  • edited May 2011
    Mate, you need to voice these opinions in a new thread or something so that everyone will see it. You've got some interesting points there, I love the grey-hat idea and the idea of basing raids around security is something I take a lot of interest in :thumbsup:

Can you post some lockpicking stuff? I have a few questions I might ask in a minute, actually.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    and lockpicking should have its own section.
    trx100 wrote: »

Can you post some lockpicking stuff? I have a few questions I might ask in a minute, actually.

We have lock enthusiasts here but the lockpicking thread has only me posting in it for the past half year...:mad::mad::mad:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'll be honest, I never took an interest in lockpicking until I was house bound; I can pick the typical triangular car clamp lock (LCC); shim "masterlocks" and am practicing with tubular locks (mainly for the purpose of picking the newer car clamps). I know the basics, but that's to be expected, I've only been practicing it since December. I'll make some videos some time.

Best place to get picks, imo is ukbumpkeys. The lockpicking101 manual is where I started as well, I then bought a lot of locks from eBay and got given some by people who no longer used them and began practicing techniques on them. Once I'd picked them I'd do it again and try to do it quicker every time.
  • edited May 2011
    That's cool. I've read a book on types of locks and how they work, including some methods on how they're picked. I think it was the MIT guide to lockpicking or something. It was a bit cheesy but the content and diagrams were good. The only picking I've done successfully is with some paperclips and a padlock :facepalm: When I was at school and people had forgotten their keys to their padlocks, I had to sit there and pick them open.

I'd love to get some lockpicks though, and have a shot at some other locks. How much does it cost for a good set of picks? Which set do you use?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    Hellz-Fury wrote: »
    Hey trx100, that's fucked up!

I should have been one of the first on the list. Seeing as I was Co-founder. :facepalm:

Anyway, welcome all Militants. Hopefully we can regroup when enough people decide they give a fuck.

I already have the new forums made, just waiting on enough old members to start popping up and saying they still care and are ready.

Once that is done, I need a few choice members to help me fill the forums with content, which will be done over a weekly live communication in the Chat-Box we now have.

Then we shall open to public.

We also need to have a discussion on what we need to do differently this time so our rebirth shall thrive.

BTW: Those members who help with the re-building of the forum will have moderator positions according to their specialties. The administrators I have already chosen, but even they don't know yet.

How/where do we go to help?