What's the most you scored Pedo-Baiting?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I'm trying to decide if it's worth my time. How much have you made?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I've done it for a whole week until he managed to give me his MSN. I tried logging in 3 times with it on Facebook till that "are you sure you're ____ _____" message popped up. The name matched the name he gave me so I logged in my Facebook and found him. He was engaged so I copied his wife's facebook link. *This was prior to FB going privacy-nazi and making everyone's profile default and email hidden.

So I the logged in an alt and messaged his wife a weeks worth of convos. Never got a reply back.

As for money, none. Never met up.
  • edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    So I the logged in an alt and messaged his wife a weeks worth of convos. Never got a reply back.

Ouch.
  • edited May 2011
    No money. I used to do it for trophy pictures, and for the fun of it. I lost all my trophy pics when my old laptop got fucked up :(
  • smellytittybiscuitsmellytittybiscuit New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    I tried it a few times back in the day. Ended up with a few regulars and a bit of information on them, saved all the chat logs and had a cool app that saved webcam videos but they always called my bluff and just cut off all contact and i was left with bunch of videos of them fapping and no moniez. Alot of my friends tried it at the time too but none got anything out of it. For me it was a waste of time although this new facebook age could provide many more extortion opportunities.

And pedobaiting threads are always a good read.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited May 2011
    $650....two years ago, not pedo baiting but setting up a married man.

Much harder to do, as men are wising up and not being so sloppy and careless with PI.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I can easily do it, but it's just worthless and I can't transfer the funds so it's lose/lose for me. As for the PI I don't care about it, plus it feels dirty giving someone else some sweet memories to fap too.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    lol you niggas is funny.

Some guys actually pay for shit like this?