Tribute to Roxy

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Oh Roxanne.....you never cease to amaze me.

Just blew 15mg, smoked a bowl of chronic, then smoked the other 15mg half. I have somewhat of a tolerance but this combo has me feeling so nice. Been playin CoD and waiting for the nods.....can feel em creeping in now.

Anyone else love rox? What kinda stuff do you like to do while on em? Anyone ever crave sour candy?

Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tru dat except the weed. I dont like it. I'm gettin me some opis in a few days. and you know what im gonna do? I'm gonna bang that shit, go fishing, and pass out by the river drinking some mikes harder lemonades... I might even catch me a trout....
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Roxicet? i like those but if thats not what you speak of clue me in.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited May 2011
    MOrningside - Fishing on a rox is great. Don't know if you've seen the fishing thread I made in the outdoor section, but half those things were caught while I was noddin the fuck out. haha. Never banged anything, and probably never will. I feel like that would be me in a little too deep with them.

Jest- Yeah, I'm talkin roxicet. God's gift to this planet.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Ok now that i know for sure the topic...... I love Roxie's i had like 5 10 mg R's a few weeks back . they are pretty hard to find for me so i savd um up all week long until i went camping, hiking on roxies is just orgasmic. especially when you reach your destination and its night time. i love to just lay on my back and watch the stars on Rx's.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited May 2011
    37.5mg snorted, 30mg bout to be smoked. Just got in from a 6.5 hour trip after fishing in the 10000 degree heat all day. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I can feel it now.

BRB gotta burn one