Muhammad Ali on race

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities

BBC, November 1971

In 1971 Muhammad Ali was interviewed by Michael Parkinson in the BBC. Ali wants his children to look like him and expresses his love for his race. “Who wants to spot up yourself and kill your race?” He talks sense while Michael Parkinson keeps trying to voice liberal blather.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2011/04/muhammad_ali_on.php

Ali had a very low-IQ (he took a test) and typically accused the "white men" were holding his race down, but I gotta give it to him here... he is 100% correct.

Comments

• TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    I will always have more respect for people who speak the truth instead of appealing to modern political correctness.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Damn straight :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I will always have more respect for people who speak the truth instead of appealing to modern political correctness.

As my Lecturer once said in History to omeone who opposed us watching "Birth of a Nation":-

"I'd rather be Historically accurate than Politically correct"
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    As my Lecturer once said in History to omeone who opposed us watching "Birth of a Nation":-

Absolutely. It's sad that the voices of reason always get drowned out these days.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

I like hearing anecdotes of lecturers and tutors who take that position. I help my dad with his work regularly, one of his customers is a psychologist and I got talking with him last week. He agreed with me that genes are vital and play a huge role along with environment. It gives me hope, knowing that political correctness hasn't bullied everyone into thinking the same way yet.