Sexiest nationality

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
So yeh out of them, which do you think has the most general proportion of fine bitches. Also, which one has, maybe, not so many but the MOST gorgeous ladies. I say White australia for the biggest proportion, latinas for the most gorgeous.

The polls pretty basic.
More importantly post pics guyz

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Swiss chicks for a nice tall body and Spaniard chicks for the cute face.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    I would have to say Middle eastern chicks.
  • edited May 2011
    So yeh out of them, which do you think has the most general proportion of fine bitches. Also, which one has, maybe, not so many but the MOST gorgeous ladies. I say White australia for the biggest proportion, latinas for the most gorgeous.

White Australia, you mean the people with I think it was like the 3rd highest obesity rate in the world? I have known a few hot Aussies, but I doubt it's disproportionate...

I'm not really sure what the highest proportion would be, so I'll shut the hell up on that one...

As for ethnicity, I really like Slavic chicks (before they hit 25 or so, then it's a quick toboggan ride to gnarliness lol) and I really liked the mixed breeds of women with whiteness; half-asian, half-black, half hispanic, whatever... God I used to work with a half asian chick who was sooooo damn fine. Would have done terrible things to that ass :D
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    White Australia, you mean the people with I think it was like the 3rd highest obesity rate in the world? I have known a few hot Aussies, but I doubt it's disproportionate...

I'm not really sure what the highest proportion would be, so I'll shut the hell up on that one...

As for ethnicity, I really like Slavic chicks (before they hit 25 or so, then it's a quick toboggan ride to gnarliness lol) and I really liked the mixed breeds of women with whiteness; half-asian, half-black, half hispanic, whatever... God I used to work with a half asian chick who was sooooo damn fine. Would have done terrible things to that ass :D

Yeh I like mixing things up a bit. I guess it probably is just the beaches where the hot hot girls are, but when I went I saw loads everywhere. The ugly ones were your occasional fatty, abbo or foriegner.
  • edited May 2011
    Yeh I like mixing things up a bit. I guess it probably is just the beaches where the hot hot girls are, but when I went I saw loads everywhere. The ugly ones were your occasional fatty, abbo or foriegner.

heheheheh yeah I've heard basically all white aussie bitches are DTF, too...
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    Notice how it says "White" Swedish or "White" British as if there's a need to be specific about which ethnic group you're talking about. Yet isn't done with any of the Asian countries.
  • edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Notice how it says "White" Swedish or "White" British as if there's a need to be specific about which ethnic group you're talking about. Yet isn't done with any of the Asian countries.

well it's not like he's a professional pollster... So, how bout sharing your pref gettin tha f ooot?:D:D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    South Korean

[ame]

The list was basic but I had a hard time selecting.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    South Korean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQWfyOOZqA&feature=&p=B38EFB35BF7FD75E&index=0&playnext=1

The list was basic but I had a hard time selecting.

HAhahaha someone's been watchin too much starcraft :P
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011

Mainly because I don't care, partially because I'm lazy and furthermore I'm quite tired.
    Also, yes as TBZ said I'm not a professional pollstar.
    We're not voting for the master race here.
    If your race isn't up there post a pic and name of the nationality.
  • edited May 2011
    Italian, so 'latina' I guess.
  • edited May 2011
    Italian, so 'latina' I guess.

I'm fairly sure Eye-Tyes aren't latinas... I feel like that's reserved to for hispanics... SOmeone please correct me if I'm mistaken
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mixed Asian + White :fap:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Ukrainians and Iranians.

Italians are mediterranean caucasoids.

Also, it depends what you mean by "latin," Hispanics aren't a race, TBZ, they're a heterogeneous amalgam of three primary races of man: Caucasoids (Mediterraneans), Amerindianoids (Amerindians) and Negroids (West Africans). These elements usually exist in solution with one another to varying degrees, though in some places are found largely in pure form.

The term "latino/latina/Latin" is reserved for Latin Americans.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Scandinavian girls are fucking hot as hell :D
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    To answer your question, English women are the superior to the others.
    For me they are the only attractive ethnicity, I have a strong preference for them and not interested in any other ethnicities at all.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    For me they are the only attractive ethnicity, I have a strong preference for them and not interested in any other ethnicities at all.

even the ones with meth mouth?
    edited May 2011
    The typical Anglo-Saxon female is amongst the most vilest of whores, barely above that of a petrol-sniffing Australoid, or even the nasty Mestizo or the fat-assed, finger-clicking, repulsive, bubble-lipped negress.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited May 2011
    Half White Half Asian Chicks. :eek:
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    I said Swede because I fucking love scandanavian girls. We have pretty good hot:ugly ratios in Australia with our white girls but where I live white Australians are becoming a minority if not already.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011

oh man, I've got to say I completely disagree with you. From my limited experience, English women are largely fucking foul
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    This poll is so varied its going to take a while to get actual results. I'd like to know them though.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Australian women, cmon guys who are you kidding.

good bodies, smart, tanned, good looking, variety of every nationality
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I like blonde boys so I guess any nationality that can produce blondes
  • edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    Australian women, cmon guys who are you kidding.

good bodies, smart, tanned, good looking, variety of every nationality

All of which is more than counter-balanced by the neanderthal ugliness of the Abo' population.
    edited May 2011
    Outback wrote: »
    smart

Lol.