How to psychologically wreck a woman

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited October 2011 in Life
The secret behind female self-esteem is male attention. Every woman thrives on male attention. This can be explained by the multi-billion dollar cosmetics and fashion industry aimed exclusively at women, the main purpose being to attract attention by arousing males.The amount of male attention a woman receives functions as the social barometer by which she evaluates her physical attractiveness. This was validated by Darwin in the descent of man and plenty of modern scientific evidence today is continuously supporting it. Through the receipt of male attention, her worth as an individual is continuously validated. During human development, the woman, because of her lower physical strength, lower intelligence, and greater investment in the act of reproduction, was heavily dependent on male attention for her basic survival. Darwin also covered this in the descent of man and is supported today by modern science and common sense.

Too much male attention often makes a woman egotistical, self centred and narcissistic and too little of the same make a woman a petty and vindictive bitch.

Take this attention away and the whores will burst into tears. Women are self-absorbed, egotistical creatures who believe that to maintain an adequate level of self-esteem, they need to be validated by anything that even remotely resembles a member of the male species; so this will work whether you're an attractive or unattractive male. The best thing to do is to ignore her and walk away, not making eye contact with her.

Women have FAR too much unwarranted self-importance and men hold them up on a pedestal way too much. You only have to take a look at this forum and zoklet's LLR and most recently the "my tits are good" thread in GS on zoklet and everyone fawning over tits and pussy as an example of this.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    I see you've been observing PK Ashley's transexual tits closely....yumm.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited November 2010
    Beaner, please. I've better things to do, it was an observation I made when I went into that thread just to see everyone making a fool of themselves. That scarecrow ToxicInjection showed what a frigid whore she was too,that effeminate pussy-whipped retard Unwyred made a fool of himself too.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited November 2010
    Some of what you say is true...some.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Beaner, please. I've better things to do, it was an observation I made when I went into that thread just to see everyone making a fool of themselves. That scarecrow ToxicInjection showed what a frigid whore she was too,that effeminate pussy-whipped retard Unwyred made a fool of himself too.
    lol nigger.
    edited November 2010
    Just because you're a beaner doesn't make you that much better than a nigger.
  • BigBroBigBro Regular
    edited November 2010
    I am beautiful
    no matter what they say
    words can't bring me down

christina-aguilera.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    This was actually an interesting post to read - probably because it was one which I actually understood (I'm not at all clued up on being a Negrophobe). Good shit man.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    Unfortunately it's only half right. Women also need female attention. They are constantly in competition with each other over stupid shit. The next time you're at a restaurant look how the middle aged wives get super pissy and catty if the husband gives the cute 20 year old waitress any attention whatsoever. Women always talk about how they're competing with each other.

So, while they crave male attention and compete with each other for male attention, part of their motivation is to be the envy of other women, even if the underlying (and often not understood) motive is to be better than other women to get more male attention.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I see you've been observing PK Ashley's transexual tits closely....yumm.

Omnomnom? asks The Holiest Grand Duke Rolf XXVI of Rolfheim.
  • Lilman48Lilman48 Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    Why would you want to?
    edited December 2010
    To put a frigid cunt in her place.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, the problem with nature is, you can't win.

No matter what you do, you play into nature's hand.

Give them attention? And you are joining the evolutionary race. Not give them attention? You are statistically insignificant, you won't reproduce and get disposed of by nature.
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's only half right. Women also need female attention. They are constantly in competition with each other over stupid shit. The next time you're at a restaurant look how the middle aged wives get super pissy and catty if the husband gives the cute 20 year old waitress any attention whatsoever. Women always talk about how they're competing with each other.

So, while they crave male attention and compete with each other for male attention, part of their motivation is to be the envy of other women, even if the underlying (and often not understood) motive is to be better than other women to get more male attention.
    This is true. A woman values her friend’s opinions more than just about anything else in the world as well. Nothing matters to her more than what other women are thinking. Anyone who has been pulling in a club, bar or any other place can vouch for this, that if one woman in the group is feeling different than the others, she will drag them away. This often tends to be the fattest, ugliest and more headstrong one of the group. They will follow like a flock of pigeons.

The old saying that "women undress for men but dress for women" also comes to mind.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Can someone please explain to me how its supposedly "manly" to spend this much time/text/effort/angst towards the obviously inferior gender?

lrn2misogynybetter :rolleyes:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    It is a overblown rebuke to any kind of positive discrimination or action by enhancing ideas that as societal norms change for the better, they should not swing to far to the other way to impose discrimination as what feels like oppressive revenge is required by some sections of society that have been discriminated against.

Negraphobe is a Libertarian really.

The posts remind me of this:

They were doing it 30 years ago. The Two Ronnies were very wise observers of society.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Much of this is true but much of it can also be said of males. Men who care about other peoples opinions care about those of girls they are attracted to and their friends. Then there are smart males who just don't give a shit. There are females like that too though.
  • pedicatiopedicatio Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Women only think about their sex appeal, men only think about sex. Ergo, they deserve each other. :mad:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    good thread :thumbsup:

gives us all insight on why women do what they do
  • edited July 2011
    Negrophobe: do you think women don't know what makes themselves tick? How do you expect to destroy a woman when she can identify your battle plan from the first shot fired? She will know what you're doing and why - and because of it she will disregard the surface meaning of your tactics and feed her self-esteem on the idea that you care so much about her that you're actually trying to bring her down. You're still lavishing attention on her, even if you're being an unpleasant cunt at the same time. :cool:
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^i can say some horrible things to women when im pissed

make em suffer, thats how i roll :thumbsup:

The key is to compile all your hate into one long statement. After you tell her this, ignore the bitch for days. weeks. let it meddle in her mind, while she keeps trying to contact you and you sit there snickering.
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Through the receipt of male attention, her worth as an individual is continuously validated. Too much male attention often makes a woman egotistical, self centred and narcissistic and too little of the same make a woman a petty and vindictive bitch. Take this attention away and the whores will burst into tears. Women are self-absorbed, egotistical creatures who believe that to maintain an adequate level of self-esteem, they need to be validated by anything that even remotely resembles a member of the male species; so this will work whether you're an attractive or unattractive male. The best thing to do is to ignore her and walk away, not making eye contact with her.
    This works for mothers too.