My Original Music

PeoplePeople Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://rapidshare.com/users/GWOU2I

Here is some of the music I have been working on this second half of the summer. I have some music from the first half but it's not all that.

The genre I would name it would be along the lines of alternative/psychedelic/ambient. I'm just recording on my mac with garageband. The mixing isn't too well done, but I'll get to that later. Most of it is electronic but I have some instruments on there as well. I figure you guys will give me an unbiased review, but try not to be too harsh :p. Constructive criticism and all that. If I showed my friends, they would sugar coat any input.

Track List is:
Doldrums Dull Drums
Mammal Cries, Mammals Cry
Sacredy Cat
You're Alone Diver
Boy Calls Out For Ghosts
They Respond

Only saying to make sure downloading is done in the right order. So, yeah listen, give input. If you like it at all, I have two "albums" recorded earlier this year to share as well. Not so much music as sound story I guess. Interesting I think.

Comments

• GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    I listened to 'Sacredy Cat.' To be honest, this really isn't my genre. But I liked all the parts. I found the guitar to be a little too unstructured for my taste though.
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Gallows wrote: »
    I listened to 'Sacredy Cat.' To be honest, this really isn't my genre. But I liked all the parts. I found the guitar to be a little too unstructured for my taste though.

Thanks. What is your genre exactly? The rest of the songs are pretty different from sacredy cat. Also, I did mess up on the guitar part for that song. I need to go back and re-record it but didn't want to bother with it earlier.