Thor (2011)

TraumTraum Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Watched this earlier today, was pleased with the movie.

It wasn't insanely action packed, nor was it exactly what I was expecting but it was a good movie. Also the 3D in it was nice.

S.H.I.E.L.D. had a decent part in the movie also which is nice to see since the Avengers movie is coming up.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Can't watch it in 3D :(.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    God isn't white...you Catholic church-influenced fuck.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    God is a jewish invvention,I take it that you are the Forum jew?
    19575YouregaySuckaniggerscock.jpg

Go worship your virgin you pisspoor shit. Think you're cool because you've gotten banned from a couple of shit forums? el oh el :rolleyes:
  • kilersimankilersiman Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Thank you. has been very good.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Fuck A, I loved the flick, it was filled with Action and OMG I wanna cum on Portman, :fap: :fap: I LOVED the effects, I know it took a bitching time to create them. I watched the flick with Raven and by the end of the movie we were both pretending to be Odin and THOR. Pretty entertaining movie and it looked awesome watching on big screen. But man, I am still buzzed about the effects, didn't really know about the comics but always like calling out to THOR and his mighty hammer. Oh and fuck the details regarding his color, it doesn't matter. THOR!!!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    I actually thought this movie was pretty good. I wish I could watch it on mushies though.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    I enjoyed Thor & the eye candy (the hot piece of ass that played Thor) was the icing on the cake.
    Box wrote: »

God is white. :angry:
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    I watched Thor the other day and didn't think it was that good. There's nothing wrong with it I guess but it wasn't my kind of movie.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Box wrote: »

Maybe, maybe not, but the Norse gods were white. :facepalm: