Cowboy Bebop Knockin' on Heaven's Door [2001]

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities

A terrorist explosion releases a deadly virus on the masses, and it's up the bounty-hunting Bebop crew to catch the cold-blooded culprit.

Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy_Bebop:_The_Movie
IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275277/

Cowboy_Bebop_Knockin'_on_Heaven's_Door [720p]

[Protocol4]Cowboy_Bebop_Knockin'_on_Heaven's_Door[1080p]
Resolution : 1776×960

Source : Bluray

CRF : 17

Audio 1 : AC3 5.1 Japanese

Audio 2 : AC3 5.1 English

Subtitles : English

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Watched it a while ago, should have watched some of the episodes first, the computer chicks wiggly arms freaked me out.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited May 2011
    I thought the movie did the series justice. Obviously I have a strong preference for the series, as it was capable of fleshing the characters and plot points out more.

Highly recommended, never the less. :thumbsup:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    Not sure how I felt about the movie, but the series was amazing. I can't believe it ended how it did though.

I can't believe that Spike died at the end, even though it was kind of implied. After all the other crazy shit he lived through, there's no way that would have killed him.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    [OZC]Cowboy Bebop - Knockin' On Heaven's Door [2011 Release] (Blu-Ray Dual Audio)
    This release contains a brand new encode of Cowboy Bebop - Knockin' on Heaven's Door, as well as the following bonus material:

- Clean ED Credits
    - Clean OP (Alternate Cut)
    - Japanese Theatrical Trailers 1-3 (No Subs)
    - Movie OST - FUTURE BLUES
    - Opening Theme Single - 'Ask DNA'

Do want :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Ha, I just watched it again, I don't watch Anime's again but this one is a big exception. I am going to just write what I feel about this movie and series in general. It's one of the best Anime series and movies I have ever seen, it's far better then what I normally see and it's something that just sticks. While watching this movie I felt a bit sad because the whole series kept repeating in my head. I heard the laughs and the fights spike had in the series and I just thrown backward by all those memories. This whole production should be considered art, it's just amazing. It's hard to believe it's an Anime, yet it's still an Anime. It has deep meanings and it's crafted in such a manner that a lonely person like me, feel a certain amount of connection with the characters.

I know there might be better Anime's out there but I feel this would be my only pick in the end. The series ending gets everyone off guard, it's unexpected and eye watering. You just want to shout and and scream at the end. It's the same sensation with the movie, even though it's pretty neutral but you see the ending in a different light. It's like seeing spike story retold from another angle, there was a lover and there was a fighter, one of them died in the end. The links are too strong and you're thrown back into a world of endless sorrow and you then question yourself at the end, if this world is real or not.

Amazing movie and series. If you really want to start watching Anime. This should be your first stop. Fuck everything else.