USA Police don't like you kissing in public.

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Wow. If this is all legit, then lawl, USA = Iran.

Edit:Update-
cops did warn these people not to dance before this incident.. that part was not recorded.. but the facts are clear.. IN AMERICA WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DANCE AND KISS IN PUBLIC.. THAT IS THE POINT.. NOT THAT THEY WERE WARNED..

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    stupid fucking hippies. Have some respect!
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    They were asking for it.:D
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    That was not real.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011

LOL at the idiot dancing in the white shirt in the back. I'm so making a gif of that.

Obvious the hippie trolls were provoking the cops when they kindly informed them to move along. I hate how these assholes go out and seem to provoke this shit to make all cops look bad while they pull this Rodney King style filming of only showing the cops on the attack and leaving out the 5 minutes before hand where the pigs were provoked.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    They should have kissed the cops. They would have tasted bacon for quite a while afterwards, though.
  • NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
    edited May 2011

I am amazed that the cops did not pull a gun and kill all those hippies instantly! :), where is our World going :facepalm:too much freedom of speech obviously.:eek:, thank you big dick that you grabbed the opportunity to share with us your opinion

angryonion wrote: »
    They were asking for it.:D

Of course they were asking for it !!!...how dare did they dance in public...how dare did the others dance in public just to defend the one's arrested for dancing in first place????...the cops are ok...am amazed of their strength of character and patience:)....too much freedom...they should just shot them down the tressdancers:eek: and then hung them..but before hunging them they should paint them black of course:mad:
    LSA King wrote: »
    LOL at the idiot dancing in the white shirt in the back. I'm so making a gif of that.

Obvious the hippie trolls were provoking the cops when they kindly informed them to move along. I hate how these assholes go out and seem to provoke this shit to make all cops look bad while they pull this Rodney King style filming of only showing the cops on the attack and leaving out the 5 minutes before hand where the pigs were provoked.

Obviously :thumbsup:

Fucking whites that behave as niggers if you ask me...:) thanks for your wisdom mate.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't like seeing ugly people kiss in public either. I'd like to know the context of this video though.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Updated with what I could find. Fair play to the cops ;)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Pigs a pig & a Hippies a hippie. Fuck them both. Where were the normal people though?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    they want you to skip the foreplay and get to fuckin' already
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Is that white trash wearing a Mexican cap? Fucking liberals. Fucker should've had the cop baton should've down his throat. Fuck your first amendment you ugly shit.