Your Weekend, What's Poppin?

Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
This weekend I'll be sitting around watching movies with the girlfriend. Yea, boring as fuck.

What about you niggers?

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Same thing -Girlfriend substitute lots of hand motion. All-in-all pretty fucking boring. Also waiting on my dip shit English partner to send me his half of the assignment so I can put it all together and have to bullshit a health data sheet. Fuck I should have taken a break from Summer Quarter. But the moneys nice, the work is low, and I'd probably be bored out my fucking wits.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    not shit goin on today

Tomorrow though, my buddy from college is coming down to visit. He's bringin an ounce of weed we're gonna sling in my shitty town since it's dry as fuck, and pretty much go from there.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    went to global dance festival, saw Infected mushroom and deadmau5. it was fuckin sick. some gay dude next to me had only underwear
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sitting around on my ass browsing the internet and posting on Totse.
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Sitting around on my ass browsing the internet and posting on Totse.

Fapping, browsingteh intarnets and totse pretty much.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's the weekend and I'm posting on a fucking internet forum. What the fuck do you think is "poppin'"?:mad:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fapping, browsingteh intarnets and totse pretty much.

The normal. :cool:
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gotta get a HIV test, finish the Totse collage, write up an article for a newspaper, book some flights and sell a few things on ebay.