Ive just done a gram of mephedrone in

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
its a good buzz but fucking hell the peak only lasted an hour

i put some in a glass of water and drank it, then snorted - i did this action 3 times in thw space of an hour

Comments

• Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Mephedrone has a hell of a buzz, but watch out for that cardiotoxicity. I went through a gram snorted in 2-3 days and I noticed some serious chest pain which persisted for a few weeks. It was alright trying it as I see it, but I wont ever buy/do that shit again.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    MDPV is better from what I've heard.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    MDPV is better from what I've heard.

That is a straight stimulant, mephedrone is an empathogen/ stimulant. Where is the comparison?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    That is a straight stimulant, mephedrone is an empathogen/ stimulant. Where is the comparison?

I was basing it off of the stimulating aspects of Mephadrone and not on the Empathogen parts.

:cool:
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    MDPV is kind of a shitty stim IMO. It doesn't even feel that great yet it's still extremely easy to get addicted to.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mcat is lol.

It does fuck up your circulation though. I kinda turn slightly bluish.

One of my mates goes proper purple.

But he also got a blood clot from it.

Perhaps cos he was doing like a gram a day for a week or 2.
  • stupid noobstupid noob Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Try shooting it.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Try shooting it.

Shut up you stupid fucking idiot. Maybe some people prefer not being needle banging parasites to society.
  • stupid noobstupid noob Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »
    Shut up you stupid fucking idiot. Maybe some people prefer not being needle banging parasites to society.

Do you have to follow me around EVERYWHERE acting like a faggot?
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Do you have to follow me around EVERYWHERE acting like a faggot?

No just some places.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010

GTFO if you're going to act like this. You are not being beneficial to the forum, you're just perpetuating old grudges. Both of you should drop it. :mad:

Besides, IV drug users don't have to be parasites. Studious was a licensed emergency care nurse in charge of other nurses in his hospital, and he was an addict and an IV drug user. I'd say he was benefiting society, not leaching off of it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    you should all shut up and take some meph
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    GTFO if you're going to act like this. You are not being beneficial to the forum, you're just perpetuating old grudges. Both of you should drop it. :mad:

Besides, IV drug users don't have to be parasites. Studious was a licensed emergency care nurse in charge of other nurses in his hospital, and he was an addict and an IV drug user. I'd say he was benefiting society, not leaching off of it.

Let's all get DRAMATIC!

You GTFO you boring homo.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Let's all get DRAMATIC!

You GTFO you boring homo.

You're a dumbass. Grow up, kid.
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^that made me LOL hard. nothing wrong with shooting up, folks, just filter your drugs properly before doing so. and if ur slamming meth fucking purify it first its so easy, 2 coffee filters a jar and some acetone.....
  • edited July 2010
    I didn't like mephedrone. It sped me up worse than coke or adderall and completely killed the acid I was on when I blew it.

I did groundscore an Ipod while speeding my balls off though. Also it didn't feel anything like MDMA.