4 kids with cancer just showed up at my door

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
They were like "hey man.. do you have a cure for cancer".. I was like "Uh.. Do I know ANY of you?" and they were like "no man sorry someone just told us you could help us out".. so I was all like "no guys.. sorry.. i can't help you" and they were like "do you know of anyone that could" and I was like "no, can't think of anyone". Then they said "alright thanks anyways man" and then they left.

LOL.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sell them weed.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    You should've been like "yeah, weed cures cancer, theres this guy named IWD that can help you out..."
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    Reminds me when the kids from the Oncology ward used to come to Wal-Mart to get orange juice and immuno-boosters from the pharmacy.

I used to sell them bags of oregano and sage crushed up for 60 bucks a pop.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    That happened to me once only I just gave em my cure for cancer. I donno watever happened to those kids..
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    You should've been like "yeah, weed cures cancer, theres this guy named IWD that can help you out..."

ya u guys can get weed shure! the guy u get ur weed from is named internet weed dude. u cant miss em hes very distweenguished
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shoulda told dem to come 'nside so you can give dem yer cure, thats right son, just bend over now..