Why am I born a woman?

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I mean, we women are stupid, literally. We suck at everything, from computers to science to cars, we don't know jackshit about nothing. Take me for example, I know jack about computers. The only thing that's "manly" that I am interested in is politics but even in that area there are so many people who are better than me. I am sick of being a woman with limited cranial capacity. Good lord, why am I born a woman?

Comments

• MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    Because you were the lucky one, that's why.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    Because you were the lucky one, that's why.

wat? You think it's lucky to be born a woman?
  • edited June 2011
    Women have much better orgasms than men. (mine lasts about 9 seconds, my girlfriends seem to go on forever, if a woman would like to experience a male orgasm, simply inject a half teaspoon of miracle whip far up your urethra, have someone step on your bladder so it shoots out, then take 4 sublingual ativan so you are so tired you can hardly keep your eyes open while someone tries to talk to you about 'stuff')

One man can get one woman to do what he wants by hitting her, one woman can get a roomful of men to do what she wants by wiggling her ass.

Woman have faster reaction times and better spatial perceptions than men.

The 'sisterhood' is just as powerful as the 'brotherhood', they just work in different ways.

I could go on, but I think the OP is engaged in some rather creative trolling. If you feel you have been given a bad break by the powers that be, go buy a truck and a gun, it seems to work for us men.

C/O
    "my penis is monumental, a virtuous sword to cleave the reeking twat of feminist martyrs, and implant the seed of reason"

WOOOOOO, post 1408, the haunted post, woooooo wowowowoooooo
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited June 2011
    Vaginas are always good
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Women have much better orgasms than men. (mine lasts about 9 seconds, my girlfriends seem to go on forever, if a woman would like to experience a male orgasm, simply inject a half teaspoon of miracle whip far up your urethra, have someone step on your bladder so it shoots out, then take 4 sublingual ativan so you are so tired you can hardly keep your eyes open while someone tries to talk to you about 'stuff')

Your girlfriend is most likely faking.
    Vaginas are always good
    Spoken like a truly pussy-whipped mangina. The vagina is a vestigial organ.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    I am sick of being a woman with limited cranial capacity. Good lord, why am I born a woman?

Honey, if you wanna do something about that limited cranial capacity of yours, neither praising the lord nor growing a penis is gonna help you with that.

Wanna know how a computer works? Take a screwdriver and open one up. Get every part out, and try to put it back together. Then format and reinstall the OS. Nobody is born knowing these things, the difference is some people learn 'em and some people don't.

I know more about computers and technology in general than most people, male or female. Then again, I have the social skills of a turtle - and not a ninja turtle either - IRL.

Although I must admit sometimes it would have been easier to have been born a man. Nobody gives two shits when a man breaks the social standards, but it's a scandal if a woman does it. Oh, and this whole "liking girls" thing I've got going on would also be less of a problem if I were a man.
  • edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Your girlfriend is most likely faking.

Well, I suppose I should be grateful that you left me with the unlikely. In truth it's a mystery to me as well how she seems to enjoy me alternately flopping around on her and 'talking to the canoe driver' till she starts going "huuuuu hurrrrrrrrrr hurrrrNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHHH NNN OOOOOOOOGHH" and pees a little, but hey, if she is faking, she is at least putting some effort into it.
  • edited June 2011
    Learn about computers then, that's all it takes. It's a bit like anything in life - you have to learn it first. Think I'd know anything about the hardware inside a computer if I hadn't undertaken the project of buying every single part from the internet, waiting until they were all piled up in my bedroom and then building that shit from the ground upward?

Same goes for knowing your way around an operating system. I've used Windows since the age of about... 5. I only took a real interest in computers when I got my own laptop in 2007, found the internet, and began to learn things. I didn't really begin using Linux till a couple of years ago, and even now, I know jack shit about it but that's still a lot more than when I first started out.

Basically, if you want to know about computers then throw yourself head first into them (not literally) and you'll be forced to learn things. Google will become your number one friend, trust me.
  • edited June 2011
    Woman have faster reaction times and better spatial perceptions than men.

That sounds unlikely.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Learn about computers then, that's all it takes. It's a bit like anything in life - you have to learn it first. Think I'd know anything about the hardware inside a computer if I hadn't undertaken the project of buying every single part from the internet, waiting until they were all piled up in my bedroom and then building that shit from the ground upward?

Same goes for knowing your way around an operating system. I've used Windows since the age of about... 5. I only took a real interest in computers when I got my own laptop in 2007, found the internet, and began to learn things. I didn't really begin using Linux till a couple of years ago, and even now, I know jack shit about it but that's still a lot more than when I first started out.

Basically, if you want to know about computers then throw yourself head first into them (not literally) and you'll be forced to learn things. Google will become your number one friend, trust me.

This, Learn by experimentation. Accidentally fuck things up and learn how to fix those mistakes, learn how to build a computer and teach yourself about its many aspects and how each of those work. Trust me, you will learn far more from experimenting with things than just reading a textbook on how computers work. Making a few mistakes in the process is all part of learning but in the end you will know more than what any book could explain.
  • edited June 2011
    You forget that there are dumb dudes too. Sex isn't a factor in determining intelligence (intelligence having the key role in the acquisition of knowledge).
  • edited June 2011
    That sounds unlikely.

I thought that men had BETTER spacial awareness and reaction times than women, because they were the ones doing all the hunting back in the day. You'd have to be constantly aware of everything around you when hunting for food.

I thought this was why we're better at parking a car, etc.