Mexican food sucks

ocelotocelot Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
There is no shortage of it here in texas and I'm pretty sure it's what caused my recent food poisoning. Being the dumb bastard that I am, I ordered food from a mexican restaurant when I was homeless, the next day I had a terrible pain in my intestines and shat diarrhea for over a week. I'm still trying to recover from it. Mexicans aren't exactly known for their great hygiene but it seems to always be me and no one else that gets poisoned from it. It's like there's a conspiracy against tall highly attractive white men. They probably want to kill us off and keep our women. I can't say I blame them though, their women almost always become fat by their mid 20s and grow facial hair. If only their food wasn't so damn delicious we could simply ignore these hostile and RUDE people and leave them to their own devices.

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    No, you suck.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    There is no shortage of it here in texas and I'm pretty sure it's what caused my recent food poisoning. Being the dumb bastard that I am, I ordered food from a mexican restaurant when I was homeless, the next day I had a terrible pain in my intestines and shat diarrhea for over a week. I'm still trying to recover from it. Mexicans aren't exactly known for their great hygiene but it seems to always be me and no one else that gets poisoned from it. It's like there's a conspiracy against tall highly attractive white men. They probably want to kill us off and keep our women. I can't say I blame them though, their women almost always become fat by their mid 20s and grow facial hair. If only their food wasn't so damn delicious we could simply ignore these hostile and RUDE people and leave them to their own devices.

o rly
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    No, you suck.

I second this.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    im not a fan
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    texmex & margaritas. hell of a meal. mex food rules
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    o rly

ya rly, negrophobe's my twin brother.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    texmex & margaritas. hell of a meal. mex food rules

lol texmex isn't even real mexican food.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    mexican food only affects Homeless tall white men.
    edited June 2011
    lol texmex isn't even real mexican food.

bitch, taco bell isn't real mex food. yet i bet your ass eats there more often then a local mex food restaurant.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    bitch, taco bell isn't real mex food. yet i bet your ass eats there more often then a local mex food restaurant.
    Are you seriously this stupid? Or are you about 12? You sound like a 12 year old in a school yard trying to do a "comeback". I'm guessing you're either not white, or are actually about 12. No kid, I don't eat mexican food anymore, hence the thread. Never did eat at "taco bell" though. But if I still wanted to eat mexican food, I'd be sure to eat real mexican food, the kind your silly little ass can't even pronounce the names of.
    edited June 2011
    ur rite cuz i'm only 12, and haven't taken my 4 yrs of spanish yet to pronounce any kind of dish i would like :hai:
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    ur rite cuz i'm only 12, and haven't taken my 4 yrs of spanish yet to pronounce any kind of dish i would like :hai:

So you're about 16(black?) and you like texmex(taco bell) ? Am I close? It's always hilarious seeing niggers speaking spanish.
    edited June 2011
    i'm hispanic, and taking every job you are looking for. if i'm not my kids are.
  • edited June 2011
    I just had meneudo for the first time today, it's true what they say about it being good for hangovers. I also just painted the bowl with a dirty brown trumpet of a shit, and my guts feel watery, so maybe the rest is true as well.

I have had to search a lot for real Mexican food here, there is a ton of other ethnic restaurants, but for Mexican there is only fast food, and hole in the wall joints. I will give the place I ate today another go, that soup was good, and it could have been a bunch of things that gave me the shits.

C/O
    "donde es da crapper, por favor?"
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    i'm hispanic, and taking every job you are looking for. if i'm not my kids are.

I doubt this very much, but if you are hispanic then I'm happy for you. I never wanted to keep texas for myself. I could, of course, being vastly superior to your race (intellectually), but I am also kind hearted and I believe that this climate is more suited to mexicans whose smaller brains are better adapted to the heat. You see, the powers that be have us discombobulated, we're out of our element. This is to confuse us, putting us in the wrong environment where we cannot reach our full potential. Pitting us against each other is another method to control us.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. To me, a place that gets over mid 90s fahrenheit regularly in the summer and is prone to droughts with nasty thorny plants everywhere is a shithole, but you're right at home here if you're mexican. I want the mexicans to have texas. We already have europe, which by my standards and genetics is a paradise compared to this... place.

So no, you're not taking any jobs that I want. You're taking the jobs I want you to have. For me getting a job here is a means of getting out, going home. For you it's quite an accomplishment. Texas can revert back into it's natural state, similar to what mexico is today.

There are a lot of jobs available in texas, which brings more immigrants from up north, liberals mostly. Another reason I'm leaving.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you seriously this stupid? Or are you about 12? You sound like a 12 year old in a school yard trying to do a "comeback". I'm guessing you're either not white, or are actually about 12. No kid, I don't eat mexican food anymore, hence the thread. Never did eat at "taco bell" though. But if I still wanted to eat mexican food, I'd be sure to eat real mexican food, the kind your silly little ass can't even pronounce the names of.

wow annoying bitches try way to hard.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    wow annoying bitches try way to hard.

Yes, they try to be lovely on an internet forum, for attention, when in reality they're just fat.

liek, im so lov3ly n kewel. omg did u no im 17 today??//
  • edited June 2011
    OP is a pinche gringo who can't handle a bit of spice
    3I6b6.jpg
    Go cry your way back to taco bell, whitey.

EDIT:
    Actually, this changed my mind
    Yes, they try to be lovely on an internet forum, for attention, when in reality they're just fat.

liek, im so lov3ly n kewel. omg did u no im 17 today??//
    OP is an A+ guy, I hope he sticks around
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Wow, I'm a great guesser. I was only guessing that she's an obese turd, then I looked through her posts and found this: http://totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=89172&postcount=330

And she's also got a deformed head, and can't seem to stop talking about food lmao

Another reason I'm leaving this state, all the nasty trash-can sluts. Looks like she's trying to fart in that one picture.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    and she was trying to find a sugar daddy LOL
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Posted By Sarahlov3ly
    -A Bowl of cereal for breakfast - A Turkey...

-A Bowl of cereal for breakfast
    - A Turkey burger with some green beans for lunch
    - Mashed potatoes, sauer kraut for din din
    - some ice cream for dessert

My socks are ankle socks that are all colorful...

My socks are ankle socks that are all colorful and rarely match. I mean why take the time to search for its partner when you can just grab and go.

YEEEHAW! Time for some DIN DIN. I'm so lovely and unique teehee

Oh dear god, she owns a snuggie.

Today was a pretty cold day out and popping out the snuggie actually came to mind.....I know the craze was big last year but I was just curious as to how many of you guys own one....

I know I should stop reading this but it's so funny. Plus this lead right to where she lives if anyone wants to, ya know..

anyways
    The lulz wore off. Back in the good ol days I'd have had a lot more fun with this.
  • edited June 2011
    Posted By Sarahlov3ly
    -A Bowl of cereal for breakfast - A Turkey...

-A Bowl of cereal for breakfast
    - A Turkey burger with some green beans for lunch
    - Mashed potatoes, sauer kraut for din din
    - some ice cream for dessert

My socks are ankle socks that are all colorful...

My socks are ankle socks that are all colorful and rarely match. I mean why take the time to search for its partner when you can just grab and go.

YEEEHAW! Time for some DIN DIN. I'm so lovely and unique teehee

Oh dear god, she owns a snuggie.

Today was a pretty cold day out and popping out the snuggie actually came to mind.....I know the craze was big last year but I was just curious as to how many of you guys own one....

I know I should stop reading this but it's so funny. Plus this lead right to where she lives if anyone wants to, ya know..

anyways
    The lulz wore off. Back in the good ol days I'd have had a lot more fun with this.

Too bad you didn't get to see her OKcupid profile LOL
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    ocelot, you're boring. I know you think you're being all cute and edgy and dickheaded. But those qualities don't necessarily come together to make the perfect troll.

They being more creative in your putdowns. Keep in mind, this is Totse. Not 4chan or some shit. We may not be geniuses, but we're pretty smart for the internet. Maybe if you can finally get through 6th grade this year, it might clear your head up and help you think a little better. You'll get ball hairs soon. Stop worrying about it.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    waaaaaaaah! u hurt mah feelings so now i follow u around da site trying to get back at u! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There there. It's okay jewnose.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    PB123649.jpg

mexican plate

IMG_3482.jpg

mole tacos

beefchkfajpltfodscf0001.jpg

beef fajita