Leicester City Council aren't prepared for a Zombie outbreak

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
For any fellow Zombie enthusiasts, this is serious news. We need to have a plan in action as who knows what that E.Coli shit could do, or any other mutated bacteria/virus. Also, pretty lulzy.
A worried member of the public has forced Leicester City Council to admit it is unprepared for a zombie invasion.

The authority received a Freedom of Information request which said provisions to deal with an attack, often seen in horror films, were poor.

The letter:
Dear Leicester City Council,

Can you please let us know what provisions you have in place in the event of a zombie invasion? Having watched several films it is clear that preparation for such an event is poor and one that councils throughout the kingdom must prepare for.

Please provide any information you may have.

Yours faithfully,

Concerned Citizen

More.

Update (18/6/11)

_53501269_53499424.jpg
Just a week after Leicester's civic leaders admitted they were unprepared for a zombie invasion, a horde of the "undead" has shuffled through the city.

About 150 people in horror make-up took part in the "mass shamble", according to organiser James Dixon.

The mob "groaned and pressed themselves on the glass" at the council's offices.

More.

Comments

• LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited June 2011
    Hm wonder if i can get some work as a zombie survival consultant...

Time to email the local politicians lol.
  • edited June 2011
    Damn Leicester, you're sure as hell not coming to my house in the event of an outbreak. You need to make some freakin' plans, seriously. I already drew up an escape plan, but I was also thinking of a stronghold plan where I barricade the fuck out of my house, destroy the staircase and live in the attic :thumbsup: Food would definitely be a problem though.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm sorry but if they are the Dawn of the Dead running zombies, we're all fucked. I will stand there shitting bricks in fear.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    :D:D I will run my fucking ass off. Eventually I will die, but not without a fight. I will bite that fuckin zombie back
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Check for update!
  • edited June 2011
    LOL, that's hardcore. Nothing like having a laugh while promoting the awareness of something which presents quite a threat :D