Anyone else noticed that no one really likes Pakis and Indians

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
... other than their own family? Many of them having to settle for marrying their own cousins, that's how bad it is.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I don't like them either, and I have no idea why. Pakis aren't too bad as they seem to be smarter than Indians or so I have personally found. Indians and people who are total niggers really annoy me though. I think I just have a problem with really black people and not brown ones.

Again, I don't know why. It's just some kind of natural thought which happens.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I notice it a lot and honestly I don't even like them. Scum of the earth.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Nah, Indians are actually smarter and less niggerish than Pakistanis, but that's like picking a rotten apple with less rot and admittedly is to do with Indians being in the country longer and willing to take up the native culture (lack of Islam). I do find it less difficult to get on with those who are westernized (speak English inside and out of the house and dress as such) and not islamic, but my interaction with them is limited to work. They should just be stopped from sending money over to relatives in India constantly and their property rights limited. Not that there's much difference between Indians and Pakistanis genetically, I do prefer Indians (although they should be encouraged to leave and be bought out if necessary). Many of them just like the benefits of being in the country whilst still making Indian communities by staying in communities with other Indians and buying homes to move their families into. Immigrants of a different group can not ever fully integrate into a society properly.
    It's just some kind of natural thought which happens.
    It's true. Racism is a natural feeling. Ironically, anti-racists are the biggest racists, if we are to go by their definition. Everyone is racist, some just aren't ashamed about it and embrace it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Around these parts, the Paki population isn't very visible, so it's mostly about those fucking Punjabs (we group all Indians under this label). The good thing is that we have them quarantined to one suburb. Unsurprisingly, this suburb has one of the highest crime rates in the country.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ive never met a Paki but Indians around here are pretty chill. Theyre smart and keep to themeselves.
    edited June 2011
    The problem is where the money from said business is going to, certainly not to this nation. These businesses benefit the nation very little if at all. The average Indian has no long-term loyalty to the nations they reside in and often think of themselves as superior, with a sense of unwarranted self-importance. Even Ghandi was a smug bastard convinced of Indian superiority, which is ironic considering a lot of the country is used as a public toilet, amongst other problems. Less so than niggers, but the signs are there.

I can vouch for watching out if you have to do business with them as well, it's safe to call them the new Jews of business, only less intelligent, poorer quality and more sly. If you're offering any service to them, they will most often try to get it for an insultingly low price.
  • edited June 2011
    I like Indians, but I think Partition was a huge mistake...
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    they smell so fucking horrible. I'd rather smell a nigger than smell that shit!

fucking gross. Nigga use a bar of soap please.
    edited June 2011
    they smell so fucking horrible. I'd rather smell a nigger than smell that shit!

fucking gross. Nigga use a bar of soap please.

I'd rather smell neither, truth be told, but Indians only smell of curry and B.O. Niggers smell of B.O, vast amounts of cheap aftershave and shit. Be warned, it fucking reaks when you enter either of their houses or you're unlucky to have to take the bus and some come on, though. Luckily, I don't have to take the bus anywhere.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Around these parts, the Paki population isn't very visible, so it's mostly about those fucking Punjabs (we group all Indians under this label). The good thing is that we have them quarantined to one suburb. Unsurprisingly, this suburb has one of the highest crime rates in the country.

Are you talking about Surrey?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    Are you talking about Surrey?

You betcha :hai:
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Indians piss me off. Always asking me to check "the back" for stock, fuck off, there is no "back". And excuse me, but fuck you. I saw you damage that shit, how dare you ask me to mark it down. You tight ass jew indian fuck.