Please review my site!!!

EsspwebEsspweb Semo-Regulars
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have an educational website project. Please review my website and share your feedback.
Cheap Essays

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Most educational facilities blackmail these kinds of sites and assrape you if you're found to use them.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Looks like a good idea ;)
  • edited June 2011
    Change the color of the pen/texta that makes up the 'y' in 'essay'. Make it white, because with the black, it looks like 'essa provider' at first glance.
  • edited June 2011
    Looks sketchy as fuck. Plus, that title with the pen is basically unreadable. WTF is an Essa?!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    It's a trap.

Link totse.info back from it.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    Change the "y" in essay. That shit isn't professional or clever. You might not be taken seriously because of a fucking "y". Also link totse.info
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    change it esé
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    You've used way too many stock photos. Think about it if you see a site full of unrealistic stock pics you more than likely wouldn't trust the owner(s) with you cash. Just look at a site like IDchief, its a shady ass site, but still no stock photos in site. You're also offering a "shady" service and if I for one am looking for a shady service I'm going to look for a shady site not some bright stock site. It might seem like a retarded concept and maybe thats just how I think, but I'm just offering my opinion.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    WOT has a very bad rating. Either a bot or just a very shitty site.