Life's little perks

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What are yours? There's the tried and tested cold side of the pillow, morning piss and evening fap (maybe?), but I found my new one.

Usually I do this with boxer shorts, but after a long day of work and listening to the pissing rain, I went and put my laundry on. After 40 minutes, it went in the tumble drier. After an hour I came back and took the laundry out, walked back to mine and decided to change from my wet clothes into freshly tumble dried lazy day trousers.

Holy shit. So good.

What are yours? Bearing in mind, this is &T so fuck knows....

Comments

• NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Having all my important programs in startup so when I boot the computer i can go grab something to eat, then get back and all my shit is open

putting the heater on in my room before I have a shower, then I get back into my room after said shower and my room's nice and toasty
  • edited June 2011
    Fresh covers on the bed which still smell like washing detergent, feel crisp and are comfy as fuck to sleep in.

Also I like using TOR and posting on Totse - going to such lengths to hide my identity makes me feel like James Bond or someone.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    A hot shower after 4 days partying.

Good times, it was lovely though to get in and detrampify myself.

I bet so many people suffered today.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

Also I like using TOR and posting on Totse - going to such lengths to hide my identity makes me feel like James Bond or someone.
    lol, cute
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Talking to old friends.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    When a piece of earwax comes loose and tumbles through my ear.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Random boners in the train.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    When I'm all alone and I can take like two minutes to remove a giant booger with surgical precision from my nose.
  • edited June 2011
    Taking a cold shower when it's hot as fuck outside. Or, taking a hot shower when it's super cold, then getting in bed with the windows wide open in the middle of winter. You stay warm, but the rest of the room is cold :D
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'd have to say waking up after an amazing dream, and remembering most/all of it.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does it makes my whole day better.:cool:
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Fresh covers on the bed which still smell like washing detergent, feel crisp and are comfy as fuck to sleep in.

This.
    It can make a otherwise crappy day not seem so bad anymore.
  • edited June 2011
    Ice bag on inflamed muscles.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    Digging for earwax.

Picking my nose after a nosebleed has clotted and created a huge icicle of snot going deep into my nose. Shit, that's what women must feel like when they're getting fucked.

Scratching an itch.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Smoking a bong whilst you're taking a shit.