Facebook Phone Numbers

edited June 2011 in Tech & Games
So earlier, I logged into Facebook to speak to someone and the first thing which I noticed on my news feed was someone who had created a group called "Numbers Please!", and they had stated that they lost their old phone and needed everyone's number again. This particular person had about 1000 friends on their list, and within minutes, there was a shit flood of phone numbers on the list!

Why in fucks name would someone want to post their OWN PHONE NUMBER on the INTERNET?! :facepalm:

"Here's a great idea, lets willingly give all of our information to Facebook, and to the rest of the world while we're at it! This is going to benefit me greatly."

:mad:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Because they're morons and whores?

Anyway, I am off to my daily walking/jogging.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Everytime I see someone's number on Facebook I think about prank calling them and scaring the shit out of them by using all of the other good info they post on their profiles.

Facebook has made people really easy to find.
  • edited May 2011
    I think it might be time to get together a nice list of dox on some people who deserve a good fucking with. If you see anything similar, I suggest you do the same. You never know when you might be in need of that information, and it can easily be stored under some heavy encryption :) No reason not to.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    Wow, i have a facebook but i dont post my actual number. the only # i actualy post is one to a disposable trakfone.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Everytime I see someone's number on Facebook I think about prank calling them and scaring the shit out of them by using all of the other good info they post on their profiles.

Facebook has made people really easy to find.

Too right. I frequently bitch about people and their easy-to-find data on FB. Didn't our parents tell us to not give out shit on the 'net?
    Another reason I left it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Some silly bitch pranked me a while back but forgot to put 141 (*69 for the Yanks) before my number, so even though for a while I had no idea who she was, just googled her number and there was her FB profile :D
  • edited June 2011
    ^ Classic mistake right there. I hope you raped her afterwards (in the revenge sense, we're all virgins here).
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    210-970-6781

txt only please. :)
  • edited June 2011
    People do that all the time, dude. Young, rapeable teenagers especially. Call a bitch up, charm her in your so-suave falsetto... fast foward past the Fun... sulfuric acid + 44 gallon drum + bitch and drop the resulting stew down a drain.
  • edited June 2011
    210-970-6781

txt only please. :)

doesn't look like she has any reviews bro better play it safe
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited June 2011
    One of the best tools in this case:

http://www.clamtxt.com

It's free to send 50 texts to a phone number every day or so. Had a lot of fun with this.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    13579 wrote: »
    One of the best tools in this case:

http://www.clamtxt.com

It's free to send 50 texts to a phone number every day or so. Had a lot of fun with this.

This ^^

And to all those who live in the UK: http://www.smsfun.co.uk/

SMSfun allows you to send 30 free text messages a day.
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    You can also create a fake/temporary e-mail address and send e-mails to the phone for free. For example if you have a Verizon number your e-mail address would be your 10 digit phone number @vtext.com or @vzwpix.com for picture messages.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the websites. I going to troll hunting.