Someone get Greyfox over here; he wants to sign up!

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showpost.php?p=2000974&postcount=45

"Crystals don't fail me now" he exclaims while signing up for the third time.

Comments

• Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Actually I had to make four attempts to reg before it went through and even then it took an hour to get the confirmation email

Little bugs that will get sorted out in time
  • edited July 2010
    Probably because someone that made the names Jeff_Hunter and st3ve also registered the name Greyfox. Hellish will have to get the account back for him.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably because someone that made the names Jeff_Hunter and st3ve also registered the name Greyfox. Hellish will have to get the account back for him.

I thought pacino had his hand smacked for swiping accounts

I said it before but I was actually surprised someone didnt swipe mine
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    Maybe he's clicking on the Register in the green bar at the top right if it won't work.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    someone should register here for the old bastard, and just send him the name / password
  • edited July 2010
    someone should register here for the old bastard, and just send him the name / password

I was in the process of registering the Greyfox name for him but someone took it, I'll PM Hellish and he can get it back for him.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah we definitely need to get him over here. The site is still very glitchy, I tried 4 or 5 times to register before it actually went through. Three of those times I was clicking on the wrong link.

Maybe send him a link to the registration page? haha
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    He's a crazy old fuck, but I guess he's our crazy old fuck..
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was in the process of registering the Greyfox name for him but someone took it, I'll PM Hellish and he can get it back for him.

Immature little kiddies :rolleyes:.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    That old bastard needs to register.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    If Greyfox is taken he could always register as ArmsMerchant, it's more totse like anyways.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited July 2010

The name Greyfox isn't registered anymore, he should be able to register now.