My pooper doesn't work right.

Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I can go like 5 days without pooping. That's not normal. And then when I do poop, only little pebbles come out. THis has been going on for like 4 years.

WHY DOESN'T MY POOP MACHINE WORK NORMALLY?

I try to eat a lot of fiber that doesn't help either.:mad:

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Lmao, little pebbles? How much do you actually eat man?

Eat a shit ton of fiber. Like, more than usual.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    thats bad man. its all waste. its gotta get out dont hold it in! everybody poops
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    What happens when you eat curry?
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    Little pebbles? You a rabbit by any chance?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    This happens to me too, it always comes out in tiny little pebbles or a pathetic little slab of a turd.
  • edited July 2010
    turd-twisters.jpg

Problem. Solved.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Increase your fiber intake. Eat oatmeal, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc. Don't overdo it. You need to do this slowly over the course of a couple weeks.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Increase your fiber intake. Eat oatmeal, whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc. Don't overdo it. You need to do this slowly over the course of a couple weeks.

Why, what happens if you overdo it?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

You'll be having Habener0 shits. :cool:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Drink more water.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    http://www.coloncleanse-r.com/

I suggest you engage in a colon cleanse dude. Seriously. Horrid shit will come out of you that you never even imagined but trust me, you want it out of you.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »

You will become massively constipated. Most people don't get nearly enough fiber. If you go from eating hardly any to eating 30 grams you will be backed up like crazy. Add more and more each day til you get 30 grams. Start at maybe 15 and work your way up. Drink more and more water each day as well. If you eat lots of fiber and don't drink water, you will feel very unpleasant.
    edited July 2010
    http://www.coloncleanse-r.com/

I suggest you engage in a colon cleanse dude. Seriously. Horrid shit will come out of you that you never even imagined but trust me, you want it out of you.

Fiber is probably better for you. If you eat fiber, you won't need colon cleansing products.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Drink more water.

This.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fiber is probably better for you. If you eat fiber, you won't need colon cleansing products.

No doubt, and I should have said the water and fiber is more important than anything. If anything engage in a colon cleanse after the fact of healthy ingestion.
    edited July 2010
    No doubt, and I should have said the water and fiber is more important than anything. If anything engage in a colon cleanse after the fact of healthy ingestion.

Although if he's had this problem for 4 years it may be time to bite the bullet and see a doctor.
    edited July 2010
    Although if he's had this problem for 4 years it may be time to bite the bullet and see a doctor.

Probably. I'd say do the diet change and if it doesn't improve in 2 weeks, see a doctor. Eating more fiber gives results within 2 weeks. If it doesn't there might be some issue. 4 years is a long time, though. Seems like something the OP should have dealt with a long time ago.
    edited July 2010
    Probably. I'd say do the diet change and if it doesn't improve in 2 weeks, see a doctor. Eating more fiber gives results within 2 weeks. If it doesn't there might be some issue. 4 years is a long time, though. Seems like something the OP should have dealt with a long time ago.

Yeah, but didn't he mention that he eats a lot of fiber?
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, but didn't he mention that he eats a lot of fiber?

I just saw that. I must have missed it when I first posted. If he's eating a lot of fiber then maybe the problem is not enough water. If that doesn't work, time to see a doctor.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah i've been trying to avoid the doctor. I guess I'll drink a lot more water and keep eating a shit load of fiber, and i guess if nothing improves in 2 weeks, then fuck i guess i have no other choice